Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 24022
-
06-17-26 13:06 #23887Senior Member

Posts: 761Heaven
Isn't this the "lovely" Heaven? She was at the convenient store by the orange motel. Body still looks decent, but I'm sure the shitty attitude is still there. Also, she's missing a lot of teeth. I'm sure from too much candy.
-
06-17-26 11:07 #23886Senior Member

Posts: 651I think this is more like what you saw. I had to take a closer look at her neck tats. I recognize them but cannot put a name to the worker.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
Any old timers out there whose memory is better than mine about the tat?
Dick.
-
06-16-26 23:37 #23885Senior Member

Posts: 761All her teeth is def a + nowadays! Nice fine, did she have digits?
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:00 #23884Senior Member

Posts: 258While cruising around recently, found this one off Broad / Neb.
Above avg skills, got the job done. Looks older, but still has alll her teeth. Will repeat.
-
06-13-26 17:05 #23883Senior Member

Posts: 761Well last time she had a phone, her communication was horrible. Wanted me to post that she was available but would never respond.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 07:34 #23882Senior Member

Posts: 4911Good to know
Had a good time with her at a duplex off of Fowler /14th, not recently though. She probably has put on a few pounds but, that doesn't scare me none. Would love to get behind her again but, not no car date.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 00:24 #23881Senior Member

Posts: 2159I typed it the same way that everybody else does. And for some reason I got the same in fraction twice for the one post. If I get an infraction fine but how do you get two for the same exact thing on the one post.
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 19:54 #23880Banned Member

Posts: 691Should Be Clear Now
Excellent 101 style explanation LOL.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 19:53 #23879Banned Member

Posts: 691Lol
Man you can do what you want when its your site LOL.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 18:21 #23878Senior Member

Posts: 2159Carissa
So I was coming back from seeing another provider today decided to drive up Nebraska for just a quick drive to see if there was anyone worth worth it. So I did see Carissa walking just south of the river. Either she was massively sweaty or she had been caught earlier in the rainstorm so I offered a ride, but wasn't planning on any services. Just sometime in an air conditioned car. Gave her a ride to the store and asked if her number was the same. She said she got a new one so if anyone would like it, you can reach out to me. I don't want to post it code words Style because I already have two damn infractions for one post. Don't know how you can do that, but hey.
-
06-12-26 16:10 #23877Senior Member

Posts: 1188Cassandra
Walking 15/140 this morning.
-
06-12-26 11:13 #23876Senior Member

Posts: 1475You didn't understand what I wrote. Record says GE, which is a country, not a state.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
[View Original Post]
The point was the record says to contact ICE, which implies non citizen, therefore POB should reflect a country, with GE recognized as the country Georgia, not the state Georgia.
-
06-12-26 10:55 #23875Senior Member

Posts: 2159The State of Georgia is GA.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
[View Original Post]
The Country of Georgia is GE.
Germany is DE.
-
06-12-26 10:11 #23874Senior Member

Posts: 1150Georgia is GA.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 00:07 #23873Senior Member

Posts: 2159Called again. Guy said there was no Lacy there. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
So that pic. Add a little weathered face. More gray in the hair.











Reply With Quote





