Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 24021
-
06-11-26 19:38 #23871Senior Member

Posts: 2154I don't pay too much attention to that. Like all the girls are 3. 27 ft tall. So many I've seen have a POB as Russia when they are obvious Latina with a Latina name. Or CC which is the Cocos islands. Lazy intake.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 17:21 #23870Senior Member

Posts: 1475Place of Birth too
It lists her place of birth as GE. I think they mean Germany, however the official abbreviation GE is supposed to be for Georgia, the country, not the state.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 16:11 #23869Senior Member

Posts: 2154Lacy
Folks remember lacy?
I believe reports was she got married or something.
Driving up Nebraska, saw her standing on the corner near the river. Was talking with another guy. Went around a few blocks to get back and by then, she was getting on someone's e bike. Yelled before she drove off if she had a number. Gave it, but said it was another guy's but to just mention her so she could give it.
Tried a few hrs later and some guy said wrong number.
So 1) she's around. 2) if the number eventually works, I'll pass it along if I get in touch.
-
06-10-26 22:13 #23868Senior Member

Posts: 2154Thanks. Saw it now. I was going straight to the charges.
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 19:36 #23867Senior Member

Posts: 438You looked in the right place, just missed it.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 14:09 #23866Senior Member

Posts: 2154I looked in the arrest affidavit, the HCSO arrest inquiry too and none mentioned anything ICE related. Where did you see that?
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 16:43 #23865Senior Member

Posts: 1475ICE ICE baby!
Saw something interesting in the hotel records, seems she isn't a US citizen and there is a note to contact ICE.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
She may be going on a very long vacation out of the country, LOL.
-
06-09-26 10:48 #23864Senior Member

Posts: 1149It happens to them all eventually. Every year I come down for the winter I'm amazed that doll is still alive.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 07:53 #23863Senior Member

Posts: 4909Ciera
Was recently picked up for prosting her tootion! Nebraska and Patterson.
-
06-08-26 22:49 #23862Senior Member

Posts: 1475Rip
Today I learned that my ATF is gone.
While there have been lots of lamenting about the lack of talent on the streets recently, the pussy drought is deeper than the street action. 3 years ago, I typically had 6 or more "regulars" I could turn to when I needed to drain my balls. I had 3 in particular that were steady "go to" girls. Two would text me at least once a week. They always had a phone, sometimes the number would change, but they would text me with the new number. My ATF wasn't as reliable, couldn't readily keep a phone, but would text me maybe once a month.
Two years ago, I got a text from one of the 3 girls, it wasn't her, it was her roommate using her phone. He simply said she was in the hospital and I should go and say goodbye. Unfortunately he didn't say where she was, and I didn't know her last name. I later heard she was stabbed. He didn't respond back on her phone. I still don't know all the details.
Not long after, one of the remaining 2 girls was nabbed and is currently in prison. She gets out next year.
This left my ATF. She texted me in September, tried to meet up, didn't happen. Never heard back from her since. Today I started researching, and unfortunately found a FB post by her sister that she OD'd in early October. She had mental issues and tried getting off of the candy. I figured it was a matter of time for her to meet this end, but it really makes me sad to know she is gone.
Today I have no regulars.
-
06-07-26 13:53 #23861Senior Member

Posts: 1475Looks like they caught 8 unfortunate bastards in the net. One dude was 78 years old!
Originally Posted by KingsburyTorso
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 23:27 #23860Senior Member

Posts: 2154No. She's on my DNPU list now.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
I'll drive and look at her, but try not to make eye contact anymore.
She is always between Hillsborough and Broad, but to be more specific, enjoys a relaxing time at an oasis, but also likes to remember the alamo. .
She has looked better the last few weeks as I've driven past, but still. I'll let some of you others sample her like the sample cart at Sam's.
-
06-02-26 23:18 #23859Senior Member

Posts: 761Cmon bro! TOFTT and report back on how she's doing these days!!
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:53 #23858Senior Member

Posts: 2154No. She's free. She was in a blue outfit today.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:35 #23857Senior Member

Posts: 1188Bella
Is she on vacations?









Reply With Quote





