Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 6356
-
06-21-26 10:51 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 80I thought all these listed except Kangles were Chinese only for clients.
Originally Posted by StreetCred
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 00:35 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 57C-Orgs and K-Orgs
This is great information. Thank you! Are there any orgs, k or c, with legitimately nice incalls? Like a spa where you can chill with drinks and maybe a hot tub? I was spoiled by NYC, and I'd love to find something similar in Seattle.
Originally Posted by WhoreHey
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 20:54 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 34C orgs
Asiandreamclub.net and seattlemeng.com are the same organization running 2 sites in different languages.
Originally Posted by BobSF
[View Original Post]
They are legit. EXPENSIVE. But the last time I went there I met a a Japanese woman who was definitely no older than 22, wearing lingerie and crazy crazy hot. Didn't speak any English but the menu was excellent (pse options only available with Japanese girls +200 last time). It is weird though because they have a Chinese man they call the butler meet you outside the apartment and guide you. Pretty sure he's security.
Seattle taotao and Seattle mumu only see Chinese clients.
Sea520.com is real but I don't have personal experience and I heard they don't treat the girls very good.
Kangels is usually my go to but if I could afford it I would probably go to meng a lot more as the girls are way hot and they are all actually in their early 20's.
-
06-20-26 20:50 #6263Regular Member

Posts: 10Place is legit. There are others as well. Check the C-orgs thread for more info.
Originally Posted by BobSF
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 20:12 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 1209I suggested you search the thread, not just ask. Figure out what's already been posted then you can ask more specific questions instead of having people repeat the same info.
Originally Posted by BobSF
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 15:41 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 211Seattle Dream Club Related?
I posted the below on another thread and someone there suggested I post here for info. Appreciate and new leads to places other than the AMPs. Especially interested in residential type places.
Seattle Downtown Dream Club.
Anyone have experience with this organization? Seattle Downtown Dream Club, think it is near S. Lake Union.
https://seattlemeng.com/
I had very good luck down in Los Angeles area with Chinese Organizations (bookers). The location for services are typically well appointed and fully supports the services offered. Meaning no skinny massage table and nice showering facilities for before and after service cleanup and refreshing. Also many are independent and low volume providers. Trying to find similar here in the Tacoma / Seattle area.
-
06-17-26 16:53 #6260Senior Member

Posts: 31Ari J
Recommended Ari if you want young and tight. Pics are her. Nice naturals and great plump ass, mesmerizing hip to waist ratio as well. Very new and lacks Polish in almost all areas. She is accommodating, not much English. But just age wise this is my jam. I prefer youth to better service from a 30+. Please support youthful providers!
-
06-17-26 13:50 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 267I failed to mention a couple of interesting points highlighting the session.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
She performed a very interesting transition from CG to flat on her back with me still on my back and our parts still jammed together. Not all that unusual but well executed and offering a great view of her full body and especially her neatly trimmed Bush taking all of me as we thrust our bodies together.
Also, she let down her long, soft brunette hair which was wonderful to collect around her face while kissing and fucking.
-
06-16-26 22:50 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 267Kitty K
Kitty K is *very* petite and slender. C cups that exemplify the best in Korean technology; not fully soft, but close enough. Kitty is a great name for her as she has the tightest one I've ever experienced! (I'm of average length but above average girth.) Starting in Asian CG I felt like a nail bent over by a hammer. With lots of lube and patience, she eventually achieved penetration. I mostly took it easy on her, but it was still a delightful sensation. CG, mish and doggy got me close but not over the edge. I knelt alongside her and finished on / in her mouth. Not sure if she preferred that, but after she said, "Kiss me!" Perhaps as a defiant challenge. So I did, which is something I always enjoy anyway! Her BBBJ isn't strong, but good enough. A little preview in the bathroom after the shower was different. She speaks very little English but is very cute with a sweet personality, smiling, and eager to please. I had a really good time and would repeat.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 20:40 #6257Senior Member

Posts: 53Kitty
Anyone seen Kitty? She shows up in tokyolv by baby mimi, but baby mimi reviews under eroticreview is about a different mimi. Handler said they don't know how long she'll be in town but probably 2 weeks.
-
06-14-26 11:38 #6256Senior Member

Posts: 26Sochi
Petite, hot, 30's, great body, grabbable TnA, and incredible service. One of the best we've had in town for a long time IMO. She's only around a few more days, may repeat anyway.
Hoping she marks the end of the disappointing kgranny era at KA.
-
06-12-26 20:23 #6255Regular Member

Posts: 13Terri and Sochi
Terri is an absolute smokeshow. Gorgeous face, brilliant white teeth, flat stomach, curves and hips, and incredible soft D cups on a small frame. Service was OK. Can't really go for a long time. English is decent and she's got a really funny personality.
Sochi is pretty. Not quite as stunning as Terri but still gorgeous face, slimmer hips, and flat stomach. Manmade C cups which are a bit harder. Incredible kisser and passionate service. Decent English and also fun personality.
Can't go wrong with either one of these.
-
06-10-26 10:48 #6254Senior Member

Posts: 32Mari
She told me she would be back in August.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 18:45 #6253Senior Member

Posts: 216Mari / Namiko
Anybody know if Mari / Namiko coming back here? If so, when?
-
06-07-26 15:04 #6252Senior Member

Posts: 31Yes would like to see reports on the new lineup at KA, please bros.
Originally Posted by Hawk2020
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




