Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 424 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 6356
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6251
    Quote Originally Posted by KOF96  [View Original Post]
    Pro tip: put your legs outside of hers and it can help with the tightness.
    For max tightness put her on her side, straddle the lower leg and put a little weight on the upper leg while you go at it. Ho-made vice grips.

  2. #6250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by Haitips  [View Original Post]
    Same experience today. Definitely one of thr bettrr looking providers I've seen but not very tight.
    Pro tip: put your legs outside of hers and it can help with the tightness.

  3. #6249

    Sochi K

    Has anyone seen Sochi K?

  4. #6248
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007  [View Original Post]
    Photo of ID and your face + 2 references but I'm 99.9% sure they don't check. They claim to delete photos after but who knows. The girl in the photo will almost never look the same from how much it's touched up, but service is generally very good. Read reviews first here and TER. Seoh is an exception in that she is definitely the girl in the photos and recognizable. I also don't agree with the reviews claiming she's not tight, and I'm average at best.
    Thank you. I assume cash only, right?

  5. #6247
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarDude  [View Original Post]
    I am celebrating a new job this month, and I would love to celebrate via KA.

    What is their screening process like, etc?

    Positives / negatives?
    Photo of ID and your face + 2 references but I'm 99.9% sure they don't check. They claim to delete photos after but who knows. The girl in the photo will almost never look the same from how much it's touched up, but service is generally very good. Read reviews first here and TER. Seoh is an exception in that she is definitely the girl in the photos and recognizable. I also don't agree with the reviews claiming she's not tight, and I'm average at best.

  6. #6246

    KAngels. First Timet

    I am celebrating a new job this month, and I would love to celebrate via KA.

    What is their screening process like, etc?

    Positives / negatives?

  7. #6245
    Quote Originally Posted by Surplice  [View Original Post]
    Seoah has amazing energy. She was kissing me and all over from me from the beginning. She kept mentioning show but the. Just kept making out and letting my hand ride up her dress. She's cute, matching the pictures and previous reviews. Nice MM tits. Decent BBBJ skills.

    However her pussy just wasn't that tight. I found one position I could come in in the first pop, and couldn't on th second, resorting to me jerking off holding her (yeah not even oral, she started but it was decent not stellar). Note I am spoiled as my current girlfriend has a 10/10 pussy and I have also felt the last couple of kgirls also were not that tight, so some of it is me being skewed. Yes I'm average if you're wondering.

    I was about to try the threesome but just can't unfortunately. Her looks and attitude are there, she just needs to learn some kegels. If you well endowed you'll have fun.

    Also. I realized something about KA & AP. I don't think I can discuss it publicly. DM me if you are a senior for gossip.
    Same experience today. Definitely one of thr bettrr looking providers I've seen but not very tight.

  8. #6244
    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    Would pay for MSOG, BBFS, to get some tips on how not to slice my driver from Seri Park.
    I meant to say that is "NOT good" for anything other than golf tips (see my I'd) especially for sex related events.

  9. #6243

    Seri Park

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    Seri Park as in the legendary golfer.? That's good.
    Would pay for MSOG, BBFS, to get some tips on how not to slice my driver from Seri Park.

  10. #6242
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Jeni is a spinner with some scars on her belly. She is all natural. Her tits are somewhat floppy. Her face reminds me of Seri Park. I had more expectations on her looks based on the reviews on here and a couple other sites. Her attitude and services are very good. Very diligent on DFK. First shot was K9. Rest, then she mounted me CG. This is her favorite position. She was moving her ass very fast. Her juice flowed down my sack. Then I Mish'ed for finish. She kept asking me to come see her again. Wednesday is her last day here.
    Seri Park as in the legendary golfer.? That's good.

  11. #6241

    Seoah

    I can't add much to what has already been said other than to confirm. She's cute, tiny, fit, great body, and very enthusiastic. Her pics are definitely her but obviously through a filter. She was either really into it or else doing a great acting job. We went a couple solid rounds and she acted like she wanted more, so we did but time was running out so I had to cut that one short. She said she'll be here until June 2.

  12. #6240
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Jeni is a spinner with some scars on her belly. She is all natural. Her tits are somewhat floppy. Her face reminds me of Seri Park. I had more expectations on her looks based on the reviews on here and a couple other sites. Her attitude and services are very good. Very diligent on DFK. First shot was K9. Rest, then she mounted me CG. This is her favorite position. She was moving her ass very fast. Her juice flowed down my sack. Then I Mish'ed for finish. She kept asking me to come see her again. Wednesday is her last day here.
    Theres no seri park when I google. Did you mean someone else? Debating between her or Seoah or the threesome.

  13. #6239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Jeni

    Jeni is a spinner with some scars on her belly. She is all natural. Her tits are somewhat floppy. Her face reminds me of Seri Park. I had more expectations on her looks based on the reviews on here and a couple other sites. Her attitude and services are very good. Very diligent on DFK. First shot was K9. Rest, then she mounted me CG. This is her favorite position. She was moving her ass very fast. Her juice flowed down my sack. Then I Mish'ed for finish. She kept asking me to come see her again. Wednesday is her last day here.

  14. #6238

    Seoah

    Seoah has amazing energy. She was kissing me and all over from me from the beginning. She kept mentioning show but the. Just kept making out and letting my hand ride up her dress. She's cute, matching the pictures and previous reviews. Nice MM tits. Decent BBBJ skills.

    However her pussy just wasn't that tight. I found one position I could come in in the first pop, and couldn't on th second, resorting to me jerking off holding her (yeah not even oral, she started but it was decent not stellar). Note I am spoiled as my current girlfriend has a 10/10 pussy and I have also felt the last couple of kgirls also were not that tight, so some of it is me being skewed. Yes I'm average if you're wondering.

    I was about to try the threesome but just can't unfortunately. Her looks and attitude are there, she just needs to learn some kegels. If you well endowed you'll have fun.

    Also. I realized something about KA & AP. I don't think I can discuss it publicly. DM me if you are a senior for gossip.

  15. #6237

    Aria

    Just had a pretty miserable experience with Aria tbh. From the moment I saw her my heart sunk because she just has an insane amount of plastic surgery on her face. Her eyes were all puffed up and she could barely talk because of all the botox. Tried to make the most of it but definitely won't see her again and will try to make an appointment with Jeni again who has been amazing. Kangels definitely let me down this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape