Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 33209
-
06-18-26 09:50 #32954Senior Member

Posts: 211Just a deposit scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/266242513240
Thought I'd try this one. Turned out to just be a deposit scam. I didn't fall for it. Neither should you.
Have fun and wash your hands.
-
06-17-26 22:21 #32953Regular Member

Posts: 3Tink
Had a recent outcall with Tink. She was easy to get ahold of and set things up with. She was a breath of fresh air, showing up looking even better in person, dressed up in a sexy outfit instead of sweats like you get most of the time. We chatted a bit while I set up the payment, we took our time, no rushing. Got to it and had a good dream. She was enthusiastic and if she was faking it she's a great actress. I heard her timer go off before we finished but she kept going until I blew in the bag no clock watching. Chatted until she got dressed and sent her out the door no problems, no games. Definitely has the potential to be an ATF but YMMV. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...904/8597102461.
-
06-17-26 10:20 #32952Regular Member

Posts: 1Moroccan Hottie Moriyah Moor
Long-time lurker (very long time), occasional hobbyist, first-time poster. Just saw that Moriyah Moor is back in town. I saw her a couple of months ago and what a great experience! She's every bit as hot as her photos, and then some. Absolutely stunning. She was very chill, friendly, and accommodating. BJ, DATY, DATO, CFS. Having her look back at you over her shoulder is hot as hell. Highly recommend!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210175087#.
-
06-16-26 22:17 #32951Senior Member

Posts: 29Thalia
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/209455107
Honestly just an all around good experience. Linking up was rough but that was mainly due to my work schedule. Great conversation. Great body. Ethusiastic. I don't really have a bad thing to report. Will repeat.
-
06-16-26 21:04 #32950Senior Member

Posts: 332Brooklyn
Ok first off, I like to say thinks to Drakesawa for giving me Brooklyns number. Now I did see Brooklyn over the weekend. Basically My review was kind of the same as Vinnie's review. Now for me most of it was lack luster. One thing I wish these provider would do is get simple cleaning supplies even if it would be cheap dollar tree wipes or what not. Whats messed up I have had providers before trying to hand me something used and dirty to clean up with hell no, Brooklyn didn't but man One other thing she did have a small dog and a cat there but no bother for me. Anyways thanks Drakesawa.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 15:02 #32949Senior Member

Posts: 1222Brooklyn
I saw Brooklyn over the weekend. Cutting to the chase, I will not repeat.
Communications were pretty terrible. Long periods of silence.
Her place isn't the worst, but who knew Ft Thomas had slums. Hallways reeked of weed. Filthy.
Once inside the apartment and it was pretty disheveled. Bed not made. No place to put clothes.
BBBJ was ok, but CFS was lackluster. I faked an orgasm to get it over with and get out of there.
Originally Posted by DrakeSawa
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 08:59 #32948Senior Member

Posts: 192Agree on Cierra. Good time if you can get into her bedroom but her communication is ducking wacked as hell and not worth that.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
Hoping someone has Intel on the hot one Crazy Steve was asking about.
-
06-15-26 19:49 #32947Regular Member

Posts: 239Wrong name
Lynn is who I'm talking about my bad hope this is better clarity.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 19:47 #32946Regular Member

Posts: 239Cierra
Cierra She can bring it. (she Cierra is hard to connect with seen two times) Lynn is Pettie black hair had bbj in car couldn't find her site however I got a nasty text from one of cartel jerks I'm staying far away from her.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
My bad and confusing information hope this gives clarity.
-
06-15-26 18:49 #32945Regular Member

Posts: 11Chocolate
Didn't see any recent reviews on this one from anyone here. Really might TOFTT because that is exactly my type of girl but would rather not risk it if anyone has any info on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210079152
-
06-15-26 17:58 #32944Senior Member

Posts: 192Raven clarity
So do I understand that there are two Ravens? Have you seen the one in the link Crazy Steve shared? Is she the one that "can bring it"?
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
Thanks brother.
-
06-15-26 17:48 #32943Senior Member

Posts: 170The girl you saw Raven was doing duos together. I don't think they are anymore though. So you probably saw her before Raven started on her own.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 12:11 #32942Senior Member

Posts: 121Taylor Rae
Saw her once. She was a mess, I left. Total red flag.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:01 #32941Regular Member

Posts: 239Cierra
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
Seen twice she can bring it bbj nice tits fucks hard nice body seems hard to get ahold of I'm just going elsewhere.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:56 #32940Regular Member

Posts: 239Raven not the one I see
More pettie black shorter hair.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




