Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 33191
-
06-16-26 21:04 #32951Senior Member

Posts: 332Brooklyn
Ok first off, I like to say thinks to Drakesawa for giving me Brooklyns number. Now I did see Brooklyn over the weekend. Basically My review was kind of the same as Vinnie's review. Now for me most of it was lack luster. One thing I wish these provider would do is get simple cleaning supplies even if it would be cheap dollar tree wipes or what not. Whats messed up I have had providers before trying to hand me something used and dirty to clean up with hell no, Brooklyn didn't but man One other thing she did have a small dog and a cat there but no bother for me. Anyways thanks Drakesawa.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 15:02 #32950Senior Member

Posts: 1221Brooklyn
I saw Brooklyn over the weekend. Cutting to the chase, I will not repeat.
Communications were pretty terrible. Long periods of silence.
Her place isn't the worst, but who knew Ft Thomas had slums. Hallways reeked of weed. Filthy.
Once inside the apartment and it was pretty disheveled. Bed not made. No place to put clothes.
BBBJ was ok, but CFS was lackluster. I faked an orgasm to get it over with and get out of there.
Originally Posted by DrakeSawa
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 08:59 #32949Senior Member

Posts: 190Agree on Cierra. Good time if you can get into her bedroom but her communication is ducking wacked as hell and not worth that.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
Hoping someone has Intel on the hot one Crazy Steve was asking about.
-
06-15-26 19:49 #32948Regular Member

Posts: 239Wrong name
Lynn is who I'm talking about my bad hope this is better clarity.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 19:47 #32947Regular Member

Posts: 239Cierra
Cierra She can bring it. (she Cierra is hard to connect with seen two times) Lynn is Pettie black hair had bbj in car couldn't find her site however I got a nasty text from one of cartel jerks I'm staying far away from her.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
My bad and confusing information hope this gives clarity.
-
06-15-26 18:49 #32946Regular Member

Posts: 11Chocolate
Didn't see any recent reviews on this one from anyone here. Really might TOFTT because that is exactly my type of girl but would rather not risk it if anyone has any info on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210079152
-
06-15-26 17:58 #32945Senior Member

Posts: 190Raven clarity
So do I understand that there are two Ravens? Have you seen the one in the link Crazy Steve shared? Is she the one that "can bring it"?
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
Thanks brother.
-
06-15-26 17:48 #32944Senior Member

Posts: 170The girl you saw Raven was doing duos together. I don't think they are anymore though. So you probably saw her before Raven started on her own.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 12:11 #32943Senior Member

Posts: 121Taylor Rae
Saw her once. She was a mess, I left. Total red flag.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:01 #32942Regular Member

Posts: 239Cierra
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
Seen twice she can bring it bbj nice tits fucks hard nice body seems hard to get ahold of I'm just going elsewhere.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:56 #32941Regular Member

Posts: 239Raven not the one I see
More pettie black shorter hair.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:53 #32940Regular Member

Posts: 239Talyor Rae
Saw once enough for total disappointment must have been on drugs and very on edge.
Not for me.
-
06-15-26 09:40 #32939Regular Member

Posts: 239Chevy looks different pictures but okay
Cute ass and sexy bbj okay cowgirl okay meet in house were she lives with family tom boy personality YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/209916827
-
06-15-26 09:18 #32938Regular Member

Posts: 239Raven lots of fun and after glow
She decent Incall (does out call) sweet sexy MILF not over weight lots of kisses bbj suck tits till she came and cowgirl first pop later second I couldn't cum but kept riding more bbj want to cum on her face lots.
Of hand play on the rod missionary was very nice than showered together.
Definitely will repeat.
Sometimes she will be late but she will let you know over all was a ten for me looks sexier than pictures.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/209853608
-
06-14-26 19:54 #32937Senior Member

Posts: 153Taylor Rae. No good
Had very bad experience with Taylor Rae. Based on pic and long time posting, took a chance and went to her place. At that communication was good. Her place is via garage to the room that is bad shape which is kind of expected for these girls but that was giving poor vibe. She was dressed well but not in good state of mind and all over the place. I was ready to cut and run but was concenred that she will make big scene so just went along to finsih it which is barely any experience at all. She just wanted to get over and not in mood to make anything pleasant.
No good for first as well as well any other time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/210001791










Reply With Quote




