Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 406 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 6080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5960

    Snicker licker

    Like a nice BBW occasionally so going to try to connect w this one Saturday. Meanwhile any intel, anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...f/704259138364

  2. #5959

    Anyone want to give it a try now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...d/384067195366

    Anyone else remember how different she used to be when she first arrived on the scene? 250 QV, whites only, covered everything, incall only, very rude texts. That obviously worked because now you can creampie her in your car for almost 2 twenty dollar bills. Someone please take her up on that offer and let us know how it is. Has anyone ever actually seen her? I don't think I remember ever seeing reviews about her.

    #humbled.

  3. #5958

    Raven 24 year old new escort

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/904935072475

    Finally able to connect with Raven. Enjoyed an outcall l, providing transport to and from. Enjoyed car play along the way with some excellent road head and kitty play resulting in a wet seat. Enjoyed more BBBJ at the outcall, mish doggy. Finished in CG while I held on to her nicely shaped titties. Recommend to see her if she pops up again.

  4. #5957

    Older but experienced

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...3/729850594836

    Had a dream with this one in a hotel in West Asheville. Photos are a little dated but still looks decent for 50's. Very good BBBJ with cim and very tight kitty. Took me a good couple minutes to get inside. Told me she doesn't allow BBFS but wasn't hard to convince her when I complained about the protection. Damage was $$ hh. Happy hunting.

  5. #5956

    Utr

    If anyone has been with someone named Cece send me DM. Curious to compare notes.

  6. #5955
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweiii  [View Original Post]
    Marie will probably see any ED as a fun personal challenge for her to overcome. Go see her and I have my money on her winning that battle.
    Second on that, Marie will make you feel like you are 18 again.

  7. #5954

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateMan  [View Original Post]
    No link, which one is she?
    Sorry link didn't post but here it is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/553554044325

  8. #5953
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one in an RV close to town on a private lot. Asked for $$ for a hh agreed on $ . 60. Photos are mostly accurate. She has some dental issues. BBBJ cim and talked her into BBFS with very little persuasion. She liked me so with a little play she was nice and wet and took a good pounding before allowing me to fill her up. She said she was open to Greek but I didn't partake because I have been on a roll and was exhausted in a good way. Happy hunting fellas.
    No link, which one is she?

  9. #5952

    On a roll

    Had a dream with this one in an RV close to town on a private lot. Asked for $$ for a hh agreed on $ . 60. Photos are mostly accurate. She has some dental issues. BBBJ cim and talked her into BBFS with very little persuasion. She liked me so with a little play she was nice and wet and took a good pounding before allowing me to fill her up. She said she was open to Greek but I didn't partake because I have been on a roll and was exhausted in a good way. Happy hunting fellas.

  10. #5951

    Visitor

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/892347832265

    Had a dream with this one. She quoted $$. 4 for a hh but settled for $$ and agreed to BBBJ cim and BBFS. She allowed me to go over on time to almost an hr and allowed Greek. I was able to take advantage by filling her up in every way and leaving her dripping. Happy hunting fellas.

  11. #5950
    Quote Originally Posted by LickEmUp  [View Original Post]
    I drive between JC and Charlotte each week and have been looking at sampling some of the locals. I've been interested in learning if the following are worth my time. I am looking for girls that do BBFS, as I have ED and its just not staying up covered anymore, much as I've tried. Obviously I like the 30's-40's white milfy types, so if I'm missing a good one I should see I would very much appreciate it. You seem to have a lot of options, so it makes me wonder how many are legit. I would expect some people making the drive in from other places like me for some of these.

    ...
    Marie will probably see any ED as a fun personal challenge for her to overcome. Go see her and I have my money on her winning that battle.

  12. #5949
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/505838711513

    Had a dream and picked this one up yesterday in the River Arts district. She was walking so I asked if she needed a ride. Once in the truck she told me she needed money to extend her room. I asked what she would do and she told me $ . 20 for a cv. I told her that I only had. 6. She agreed to a BBBJ which was above average and she swallowed as she was looking up smiling at me why she wiped her mouth. I took her back and dropped her and she gave me her digits last four 5587 (that's how I knew this was the same one). She told me new visitors were $$ an hr in but since I was repeat she would do $$ an hour for any future visit an that most hr visits end up 90 minutes or longer. You don't have to over pay to get what you want from these providers.

    Happy hunting.
    And by "extend her room" she meant its been a while since her last fix and she was getting dope sick, most likely. But congrats on getting a discounted draining. Plus, it sounds like you were able to feed her at the same time. Which is noble.

  13. #5948

    Asheville all-time most sexy and slutty favorite recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by LickEmUp  [View Original Post]
    I drive between JC and Charlotte each week and have been looking at sampling some of the locals. I've been interested in learning if the following are worth my time. I am looking for girls that do BBFS, as I have ED and its just not staying up covered anymore, much as I've tried. Obviously I like the 30's-40's white milfy types, so if I'm missing a good one I should see I would very much appreciate it. You seem to have a lot of options, so it makes me wonder how many are legit. I would expect some people making the drive in from other places like me for some of these.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...k/857480974771

    32 yo redhead, seems right up my alley, even if a bit on the heavy side.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/581580718161

    47 yo brunette that looks nice and naughty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/043945913970

    Cute 32 yo, suggestive title.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/076171620561

    34 yo redhead that posts a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/609682641990

    27 yo blonde, again suggestive text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/279014019025

    35 yo brunette.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/875117530321

    Molly 35 yo redhead.

    Sorry I don't know how to make the posts clickable. Thanks in advance. And for those of you that drive north, my UTR sugar baby is trying a play day for the first time next Tues. See the Tennesse Tri-City forum for details.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/548465904050

  14. #5947

    Stay safe

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHer  [View Original Post]
    That's the same one that's been robbing people or having another guy come in to interrupt the visit. I posted screenshots of all of the other ads she is switching between. She must be desperate LOL she's switching these ads faster than I've ever seen before and I never even knew they were all her but makes sense now. She's had quite a lot of bad reviews lately this one seems suspicious.
    https://tryst.link/escort/delightfuldaisy

    Now she's focusing on the out of town people coming in. Now that the locals know her game she's changing it up.

  15. #5946

    To Do List Advice?

    I drive between JC and Charlotte each week and have been looking at sampling some of the locals. I've been interested in learning if the following are worth my time. I am looking for girls that do BBFS, as I have ED and its just not staying up covered anymore, much as I've tried. Obviously I like the 30's-40's white milfy types, so if I'm missing a good one I should see I would very much appreciate it. You seem to have a lot of options, so it makes me wonder how many are legit. I would expect some people making the drive in from other places like me for some of these.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...k/857480974771

    32 yo redhead, seems right up my alley, even if a bit on the heavy side.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/581580718161

    47 yo brunette that looks nice and naughty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/043945913970

    Cute 32 yo, suggestive title.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/076171620561

    34 yo redhead that posts a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/609682641990

    27 yo blonde, again suggestive text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/279014019025

    35 yo brunette.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/875117530321

    Molly 35 yo redhead.

    Sorry I don't know how to make the posts clickable. Thanks in advance. And for those of you that drive north, my UTR sugar baby is trying a play day for the first time next Tues. See the Tennesse Tri-City forum for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape