Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 18428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18038
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman19  [View Original Post]
    Haha I passed by bamboo the other night and the parking was overflowing, decided I didn't want to join in on the train. X spa is alright, I do like the location and have had 2 positive experiences, the ladies are cute, but I would skip the hour option because you are likely to get 30 minutes if you are lucky, and they pushed hard for lvl 3 the past few times I went. I did try bamboo when they first opened, got a toothy CBJ, she was kind of aggressive with it. The tease at bamboo was crazy though, that was the best part, I love a good tease before things get going.

    I might just save my money and go to indi providers in the future. I would like to enjoy a full relaxing hour with a nice lvl 1 or 2 to top it off, but the AMP scene can be hit or miss sometimes for me. Part of the intrigue for me has been not knowing what to expect and that can be exciting. AMPs have so far scratched that itch, and I know these are FS spots, but the level 3 pushiness isn't my thing. Not a complaint, just an observation or just post nut clarity talking. I haven't tried any indi providers yet, but I've seen a few mentioned on here that seem interesting.
    That traffic jam is from next door. Last time I was there I almost got blocked in and I had to navigate around some little car. Like back and forth 7 times. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to go see the choir group or whatever it is next door to move their car please. I am not sure if that is a day or night situation. LOL One session I had there it was so hot the room and the yelling and carrying on was happening next door. It made for an interesting experience. If they are that busy with everything here along with the next-door festivities, please let me know. LOL Yea the CBJ thing isn't really fun unless she really knows what to do in my experience.

    Yea X is ok. I've been a couple of times. I don't mind the location either and it is clean. Have fun in Indy. I cannot break away for travel in this current state.

  2. #18037
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure about L3, maybe it is, but I may have not gotten offered because of my size LOL. YMMV though. I'll return in the future to see the redhead if I can.
    Yes, L3 was available on my first visit there. L2 was covered, but sometimes these new places start like that. If you intend to become a regular, maybe you can keep us updated. Good luck.

  3. #18036

    Bamboo and x

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Places to visit. I have frequented D but not until the past month as the lady I liked left. I tried Bamboo and X as stated earlier and they are ok, but others might think differently. If you are wanting to go (All IN) maybe try T as there a handful of ladies there, but I have not been there in a while. I know Ayasaki wrote a review on SouthBay and I went but it happened to be the red tide, so I got a BBBJ and never went back and that's been months ago it seems. I have not been too Starry in a few months either. LOL I have been all over the place but not there. There are 3 ladies at R Spa. Now if you want to try a new spot and see what talent is there try Level 88. -) I have not been there yet. If you went to HFS it is basically a rock throw away.

    Ayasaki's list is right.
    Haha I passed by bamboo the other night and the parking was overflowing, decided I didn't want to join in on the train. X spa is alright, I do like the location and have had 2 positive experiences, the ladies are cute, but I would skip the hour option because you are likely to get 30 minutes if you are lucky, and they pushed hard for lvl 3 the past few times I went. I did try bamboo when they first opened, got a toothy CBJ, she was kind of aggressive with it. The tease at bamboo was crazy though, that was the best part, I love a good tease before things get going.

    I might just save my money and go to indi providers in the future. I would like to enjoy a full relaxing hour with a nice lvl 1 or 2 to top it off, but the AMP scene can be hit or miss sometimes for me. Part of the intrigue for me has been not knowing what to expect and that can be exciting. AMPs have so far scratched that itch, and I know these are FS spots, but the level 3 pushiness isn't my thing. Not a complaint, just an observation or just post nut clarity talking. I haven't tried any indi providers yet, but I've seen a few mentioned on here that seem interesting.

  4. #18035

    Oh wow

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1  [View Original Post]
    Since some might be wondering about Xinxin, I'll chime in my story too. Dreamed I went there last weekend in the morning. I texted if they were busy and they sent me the address with 2 pics of the ladies there. One of them had red hair like I think someone had mentioned before. I got there and was greeted by the brown haired one named Mia. I think she was about 40 wearing a white blouse and black skirt. Paid for the 30 minute route, got undressed on on the table. She had some ok English as I was talking to her and learned she was from Taiwan. The massage was ok-ish with some nice teasing. On the flip, negotiated for L1 for the first visit which was pretty nice. Went a little fast at first but she slowed down a bit. I gave the. 5 plus. 8 for L1 but had to give an extra. 2 for her to undress as well. After clean up, we talked for a bit, got some water and out the door. It was pretty nice and L2 was on the table. I'm not sure about L3, maybe it is, but I may have not gotten offered because of my size LOL. YMMV though. I'll return in the future to see the redhead if I can.
    Do they discriminate against micro-sized too nowadays?

  5. #18034

    Tulip spa

    2 talents working today. Both girls are attractive and nice. Great experience over all. Would recommend.

  6. #18033
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1  [View Original Post]
    Since some might be wondering about Xinxin, I'll chime in my story too. Dreamed I went there last weekend in the morning. I texted if they were busy and they sent me the address with 2 pics of the ladies there. One of them had red hair like I think someone had mentioned before. I got there and was greeted by the brown haired one named Mia. I think she was about 40 wearing a white blouse and black skirt. Paid for the 30 minute route, got undressed on on the table. She had some ok English as I was talking to her and learned she was from Taiwan. The massage was ok-ish with some nice teasing. On the flip, negotiated for L1 for the first visit which was pretty nice. Went a little fast at first but she slowed down a bit. I gave the. 5 plus. 8 for L1 but had to give an extra. 2 for her to undress as well. After clean up, we talked for a bit, got some water and out the door. It was pretty nice and L2 was on the table. I'm not sure about L3, maybe it is, but I may have not gotten offered because of my size LOL. YMMV though. I'll return in the future to see the redhead if I can.
    Where is this place? Haven't heard of this one before.

  7. #18032

    Xie Xie Xinxin

    Since some might be wondering about Xinxin, I'll chime in my story too. Dreamed I went there last weekend in the morning. I texted if they were busy and they sent me the address with 2 pics of the ladies there. One of them had red hair like I think someone had mentioned before. I got there and was greeted by the brown haired one named Mia. I think she was about 40 wearing a white blouse and black skirt. Paid for the 30 minute route, got undressed on on the table. She had some ok English as I was talking to her and learned she was from Taiwan. The massage was ok-ish with some nice teasing. On the flip, negotiated for L1 for the first visit which was pretty nice. Went a little fast at first but she slowed down a bit. I gave the. 5 plus. 8 for L1 but had to give an extra. 2 for her to undress as well. After clean up, we talked for a bit, got some water and out the door. It was pretty nice and L2 was on the table. I'm not sure about L3, maybe it is, but I may have not gotten offered because of my size LOL. YMMV though. I'll return in the future to see the redhead if I can.

  8. #18031

    Red Fruit / Green Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JF566  [View Original Post]
    It was Sunshine, then Red Fruit. Sunshine is still on the sign and Red Fruit is still on the door with the same number as what is in the new ads. I went once when it was Red Fruit and it was totally legit. Went to try again last week after seeing the ad and same MMS was there, but her girl had left so she wasn't taking anyone for a few days until she got a new girl. I'd be interested to hear if you checked it out and had any luck.

    The new ad matches many of the others where happiness can be found, so I'm hopeful.
    So I decided to TOFTT and see if new name meant new service. It didn't. Only one lady working, probably 40's to near 50 and not even the hot 40's to near 50 that you sometimes find. Session interrupted repeatedly every time someone walked in. Draping was a lot more than even any other legit AMP I've been to, absolutely no signs of teasing let alone extras.

    Massage was ok, but there are other legit places with a better massage for the same price.

    Save your money fellas. Gas prices are coming down. Make the drive north.

  9. #18030
    Quote Originally Posted by IBNice69  [View Original Post]
    I was a frequent flyer at D-Spa and then Starry came up, but the below suggests that its done. Is D-spa in the same category as Starry? I haven't tried T-Spa or Southbay or Xinxin. With all the confusion and the number of places that come up and go down, hoping that one of you can give me some direction. Messages are fine, actually preferred if you have some thoughts. Looking to have a dream soon.
    Places to visit. I have frequented D but not until the past month as the lady I liked left. I tried Bamboo and X as stated earlier and they are ok, but others might think differently. If you are wanting to go (All IN) maybe try T as there a handful of ladies there, but I have not been there in a while. I know Ayasaki wrote a review on SouthBay and I went but it happened to be the red tide, so I got a BBBJ and never went back and that's been months ago it seems. I have not been too Starry in a few months either. LOL I have been all over the place but not there. There are 3 ladies at R Spa. Now if you want to try a new spot and see what talent is there try Level 88. -) I have not been there yet. If you went to HFS it is basically a rock throw away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I've received no reports that it is done. It could be, I just meant that no one talks about it. These are all known closed spots to me since the time I've been involved 2024 and only ones that I was either interested in due to personal bias and proximity. Some of these places, like Floral Spa, are on the list but I never went to. Places that closed and reopened are not included.

    (R) = known raid, it's entirely possible some of these places got nabbed and we just never found out.

    * A Spa: February 2025 - December 2025(R)
    * Cherry Blossom Spa: January 2026 - May 2026( a guess)
    * Crown Wellness Center: March 2026 - May 2026
    * Floral Spa: November 2025 - December 2025(R)
    * Four Seasons Spa: January 2025 - September 2025(R)
    * Happy Feet Spa: October 2024 - April 2, 2025(R), ->December 2025
    * Lucky Spa: May 2025 - August 2025(a guess)
    * Rose Massage: March 2025 - June 2025(a guess)
    * Ross Spa: Dec 2024 - June 2025( a guess).
    * Royal Spa: September 2025 - December 2025(R)
    * Sky Spa: October 2025 - December 2025 ( a guess)
    Ayasaki's list is right.

  10. #18029

    List of the fallen

    Quote Originally Posted by IBNice69  [View Original Post]
    I was a frequent flyer at D-Spa and then Starry came up, but the below suggests that its done. Is D-spa in the same category as Starry? I haven't tried T-Spa or Southbay or Xinxin. With all the confusion and the number of places that come up and go down, hoping that one of you can give me some direction. Messages are fine, actually preferred if you have some thoughts. Looking to have a dream soon.
    I've received no reports that it is done. It could be, I just meant that no one talks about it. These are all known closed spots to me since the time I've been involved 2024 and only ones that I was either interested in due to personal bias and proximity. Some of these places, like Floral Spa, are on the list but I never went to. Places that closed and reopened are not included.

    (R) = known raid, it's entirely possible some of these places got nabbed and we just never found out.

    * A Spa: February 2025 - December 2025(R)
    * Cherry Blossom Spa: January 2026 - May 2026( a guess)
    * Crown Wellness Center: March 2026 - May 2026
    * Floral Spa: November 2025 - December 2025(R)
    * Four Seasons Spa: January 2025 - September 2025(R)
    * Happy Feet Spa: October 2024 - April 2, 2025(R), ->December 2025
    * Lucky Spa: May 2025 - August 2025(a guess)
    * Rose Massage: March 2025 - June 2025(a guess)
    * Ross Spa: Dec 2024 - June 2025( a guess).
    * Royal Spa: September 2025 - December 2025(R)
    * Sky Spa: October 2025 - December 2025 ( a guess)

  11. #18028

    Confusion and Suggestions

    I was a frequent flyer at D-Spa and then Starry came up, but the below suggests that its done. Is D-spa in the same category as Starry? I haven't tried T-Spa or Southbay or Xinxin. With all the confusion and the number of places that come up and go down, hoping that one of you can give me some direction. Messages are fine, actually preferred if you have some thoughts. Looking to have a dream soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    The adds are confusing. I mean we literally have two places with the same name. LOL I tried Haywood when they first opened and it wasn't in my list of places to return but somehow they are still there and at a different addresses so whatever.

    You are right one girl can bring the crowd. I want a little more out of it like I am attracted to her, I want to actually give her a massage and rub all over her which I like doing vs oh it's just a (in and out) situation. I might as well get an L1 which I never do. It goes back to the experience of really getting into it and having an enjoyable time. Everyone has their own way. )

    Xinxin could be a hot new spot. I won't make it out there, but it sounds like it could do well. I never did the TS at A spa or 66 spa either. My only experience was at T and it was LOL but getting a BBBJ in the middle of it was awesome. I agree any review can help with this as it is subjective and everyone has different needs, opinions and that's all fair.

    One other thing with the new places is not offering BBBJ. Maybe you have to repeat to get that. So that's a downer for me and not having that as at least an option but oh well.

  12. #18027
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    It's just me being nitpicky LOL. It's on RM with the normal name so between that and google, no one will actually ever call it another name haha.

    We definitely have enough among us to review any missing locations it's just hard to want to do so, that's the actual issue. Like we can see a few members are missing CWC. I never went there myself, didn't care to go out that far. So I imagine the opposite issue is true.

    But also due to the numerous locations, even with multiple people trying places, it's hard to establish a baseline now that there are so many. Like I went to Xinxin, Tre312 also went there. You've been to X and Bamboo and say they are ok, it doesn't give me enthusiasm to try them either LOL. But then Gladstone I said was just ok and Sasa pops up which elevated it. So like any good girl could push up any one of these other spots but grinding them out isn't easy with like 15+ active spots LOL. A lot of favorites came through Starry, now nothing LOL. So I still feel T is the top spot and Gladstone depends on who comes after Sasa leaves, otherwise this is just like Starry.

    But hey all we can do is try. This is all subjective anyway, I think it is still good enough when people report even that something is "just ok" because it let's others know it's a good place. If I were a betting person though, I'd say maybe Xinxin has potential. Not because I was very impressed but a new location that invested in a table shower setup is looking to make a real investment, just like T Spa, and really A Spa and 66 Spa I suppose, even though I never witnessed either of theirs.
    The adds are confusing. I mean we literally have two places with the same name. LOL I tried Haywood when they first opened and it wasn't in my list of places to return but somehow they are still there and at a different addresses so whatever.

    You are right one girl can bring the crowd. I want a little more out of it like I am attracted to her, I want to actually give her a massage and rub all over her which I like doing vs oh it's just a (in and out) situation. I might as well get an L1 which I never do. It goes back to the experience of really getting into it and having an enjoyable time. Everyone has their own way. )

    Xinxin could be a hot new spot. I won't make it out there, but it sounds like it could do well. I never did the TS at A spa or 66 spa either. My only experience was at T and it was LOL but getting a BBBJ in the middle of it was awesome. I agree any review can help with this as it is subjective and everyone has different needs, opinions and that's all fair.

    One other thing with the new places is not offering BBBJ. Maybe you have to repeat to get that. So that's a downer for me and not having that as at least an option but oh well.

  13. #18026
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldjoebna  [View Original Post]
    Draping is optional for a reason. Will get the job done.
    My PMs are open for more info if you're willing. just wanna know menu and rates

  14. #18025
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    I did not know that specifically about the add thing. It seems the ads are all over the place.


    Other places -

    We need more reviews to find out who is there, what the experience is like, and where it is so we know about the other places. I am thinking T and R are the best for now. I've been to Bamboo, and X and they were all ok, so Level 88 is an option, but I have not been. Some of the other were closed and reopened such as 66 but I am not interested in going to places that have closed and are open again unless I have to.
    It's just me being nitpicky LOL. It's on RM with the normal name so between that and google, no one will actually ever call it another name haha.

    We definitely have enough among us to review any missing locations it's just hard to want to do so, that's the actual issue. Like we can see a few members are missing CWC. I never went there myself, didn't care to go out that far. So I imagine the opposite issue is true.

    But also due to the numerous locations, even with multiple people trying places, it's hard to establish a baseline now that there are so many. Like I went to Xinxin, Tre312 also went there. You've been to X and Bamboo and say they are ok, it doesn't give me enthusiasm to try them either LOL. But then Gladstone I said was just ok and Sasa pops up which elevated it. So like any good girl could push up any one of these other spots but grinding them out isn't easy with like 15+ active spots LOL. A lot of favorites came through Starry, now nothing LOL. So I still feel T is the top spot and Gladstone depends on who comes after Sasa leaves, otherwise this is just like Starry.

    But hey all we can do is try. This is all subjective anyway, I think it is still good enough when people report even that something is "just ok" because it let's others know it's a good place. If I were a betting person though, I'd say maybe Xinxin has potential. Not because I was very impressed but a new location that invested in a table shower setup is looking to make a real investment, just like T Spa, and really A Spa and 66 Spa I suppose, even though I never witnessed either of theirs.

  15. #18024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    You know their STG ads uses a different name than the google listing?

    It was another nice catch up, it's been two or three months. There's not really a lot to add also too much writing for me in one night. I don't know if Stim69 was getting the word out about them or what LOL but it kinda seemed busy. Literally someone showed up right before I did. But I did request Sasa before I showed up in text, so unsure if that helped me or not, but I was initially concerned because the door lady started the massage. Which was fine but I was 100% there for Sasa. However, maybe 5 minutes into it she was able to get Sasa to come and switch out. And things were all good from there. I decided not to try much luck about the standing shower and just hope I was acceptable enough for her.

    Anyway, the same good aspects still remain. Asked if I wanted the fan off. Then put on a decent to good massage. It was a little more rubbing than usual but she applied pressure at key points, she still is herself so will get on the table to give some extra pressure. And so it continued for probably 15 minutes or so. Then some light teasing and flip to motion about the extras. Standard 200 for me which in this case is probably the first time I actually gave her that amount, I was always short a bit on the other two visits haha.

    Typical fun afterwards, although it was a bit abbreviated, and that goes back to the earlier statement. Around the time fun was set to begin, it was getting a little noisier outside the doors. Nothing concerning but someone was coming through asking some questions, saying he'd come back later. But uh I'm still easily distracted so I was half listening half enjoying and well the store brand got me in the end, so after a few position swaps, I gave up, let her get on top of the table and suck on some boobs while she helped me finish the job. She left to clean herself and promised to come back for a massage, and she did. Did the arms, fingers, and head and time closed out.

    Time from car to car was about 57 minutes, so close enough, take off 10 minutes maybe for the switcheroo and cleanup.
    I did not know that specifically about the add thing. It seems the ads are all over the place.

    It is good to hear you went and provided them some business. She is great and a cutie. I went a couple of days ago and it was so slow as I was mentioning in my message. I said that I would try to push some business their way when I was leaving recently. Haha I did mention there are too many places, and it is a little crowded, but they know better than me with running this show. The standing shower situation was LOL. I am not sure if that was a one off or what but damn it was fun.

    It is good you did a prior request, and I think it can help you. Nothing is a guarantee but if she knows you are on the way that's going to help. At least it has for me. There was one time when there was a delay but there was nothing, I could do about it anyway and it was only 10 minutes. They have to make it when they can.

    Other places -

    We need more reviews from other folks, to find out who is there, what the experience is like, and where it is so we know about the other places. I am thinking T and R are the best for now. I've been to Bamboo, and X and they were all ok, so Level 88 is an option, but I have not been. Some of the other were closed and reopened such as 66 but I am not interested in going to places that have closed and are open again unless I have to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape