Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 18221
-
06-17-26 01:07 #17696Senior Member

Posts: 413Sara Maitland Is Top Notch
Sara is exceptional, but I rarely get to see her due to my 9-6 job. I wish she was available in the evenings sometimes; if so I could see her much more often.
Originally Posted by Czfish12
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:38 #17695Senior Member

Posts: 187SarahMaitland
I was lucky enough to see Sarah Maitland earlier today, what a nice treat for myself. She is my go to when I need a good time with no issues or BS. She takes direction very well. If you treat her good you will get those brownie points that gets you more favors. These are some things she wanted me to pass along to you guys:
She does not drive. She must be picked up or ubered to the location.
-NO Greek.
-late night is nearly impossible.
- She is in Maitland.
- Motel X is 12 minutes away, I never had any issues there in 7 years.
Give her the room $ and she will get it in her name no issues.
Other hotels are 2 minutes away.
- She does not ghost, no drug use, no theft.
I do lend her $ at times, only her and she pays me back.
I have given up the other girls just because she feels my needs and also she is so easy to get a date with compared to other women. I will probably see her again the end of this week.
Send her a direct message DM and she will reply. Click on her reply down below the utr post and send a DM or use the advanced search option in the upper right corner and type in SarahMaitland.
Treat her right guys. Yes her nice tits and long nipples are legendary.
Be safe. Dave.
-
06-16-26 19:57 #17694Senior Member

Posts: 188Sarah
Only If she could be available after 8 PM or even into the night, then I would be more regular. Her daytime hours are tough sometimes.
Originally Posted by Czfish12
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 18:24 #17693Senior Member

Posts: 116Sophia
Comms were great on a Sunday when everyone else seemed to be busy. Set up was easy and she was warm & funny over text. South Semoran apartment location is top shelf. UTR regulars will probably know the place. If you like firecracker Latinas who get right down to business, this is your gal. Super sexy and energetic. I'm more of a slow build guy these days so I may only repeat in certain moods but if you're turned on by spicy Latinas who can't wait to take you for a wild ride, get the hell on in there. I've been told she's running specials for June but you'll have to hit her up for those rates. Thanks to GhostRider for another great connection. He's the man to DM for digits.
-
06-16-26 17:41 #17692Senior Member

Posts: 72This is disappointing to hear, she was my favorite. Anyone get a line on someone similar. Please share!
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:24 #17691Senior Member

Posts: 2964Sophia
Reach out to Ghost.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:04 #17690Senior Member

Posts: 242How does one get a hold of her?
Originally Posted by FunOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 06:12 #17689Regular Member

Posts: 9Great
Very Nice Melons.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 17:11 #17688Senior Member

Posts: 53Haven't been able to link yet
Have been trying to get my schedule to line up to see her for like for ever for some headache relief. LOL But, even tho schedules haven't been able to line up the times I've tried or reached out, she's been super accommodating. So, here's hoping LOL.
Originally Posted by Czfish12
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 17:00 #17687Senior Member

Posts: 488Sarah Maitland
She has a profile on here. You message her directly. I have her screen name in the subject line. If you scroll down a few posts you'll see where she responds. Message her there with a private message. Few more pics.
Originally Posted by JohnorJonny
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 16:25 #17686Senior Member

Posts: 82Someone say she has nice tits?
I would love to see those Melons.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:53 #17685Regular Member

Posts: 4Sarah maitland
She's definitely on the list, just need to build up some postings. Being a lurker did me no favors.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:36 #17684Regular Member

Posts: 4Info?
How do I get in contact?
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:05 #17683Senior Member

Posts: 488Sarah Maitland!
Not much more I can say about Sarah Maitland that hasn't been said. I've known her for many years and still a good fuck. If you haven't seen then go see her. Here is a picture from my last visit. Her prices are good with no upselling or rushing. You can also go multiple rounds if you want. Message her directly on her to setup with her. She does her own screening. JB.
Originally Posted by Czfish12
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:11 #17682Senior Member

Posts: 464Oh, she is that skilled
You won't regret it. There are some nice surprises along the way as well!
Originally Posted by Dragster
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





