Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 17249
-
06-15-26 18:32 #16964Senior Member

Posts: 317A lot fake profiles or bots that get you to used your coins to read messages and unlock pics.
Originally Posted by TallGuy3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:18 #16963Senior Member

Posts: 274Lauren
I seem to have a morbid fascination with orgy / group girls, especially when they're under 30. Those mid-twenties ones that are so horny and open. I always wind up going raw when I know I shouldn't. Then, it's days of worry and getting myself checked, until it happens again because I can't resist. Rinse and repeat.
In short, I may have to reach out to this one, LOL. But, her profile says 32 so age might help me stay away.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 17:14 #16962Senior Member

Posts: 159Secret Benefits
Been on SA for years off and on, and had several LT arrangements that ran their course. I also looked into SDM a while back and wasn't impressed. Back in the market now and considering Secret Benefits. Anyone have any luck or words of wisdom there?
Surprised I haven't seen any reviews. Could they be hanging out elsewhere?
TG.
-
06-14-26 17:02 #16961Senior Member

Posts: 317Karinastar
Any info on her?
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74561788
-
06-12-26 15:16 #16960Senior Member

Posts: 270I totally agree with you, some of these girls their expectations are so redicilous.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 01:45 #16959Banned Member

Posts: 197Lmao these AA girls truly don't understand supply and demand.
Originally Posted by LovePunnany
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 00:13 #16958Senior Member

Posts: 1843That is part of why I passed on her. Just too high traffic, and also she had a bit of an attitude and that is a red flag. But still have to be impressed by her performance in the videos she sent me, even if I'm not going there myself.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 23:38 #16957Senior Member

Posts: 1302What a joke
500 for a borderline BBW who is over 40? LOL, next please.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 14:27 #16956Senior Member

Posts: 270SDM Review GIGINOIR
So I have been communication with this baby, she wants $300 for a lunch meet and $800 for intimacy meet. Not sure where there babies are coming up wth this bull shit.
Feel free to try your luck I pass on this one.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74782055
-
06-11-26 12:30 #16955Senior Member

Posts: 93Lauren King in Ackworth
Skipped her and avoid her like a plague. She is into orgy and groups. Fucks lots of guys every month and always cash strapped. Single mom to a druggie son.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 08:54 #16954Senior Member

Posts: 1843I am not on the site because they require it.
Originally Posted by AssssHoles09
[View Original Post]
And of course it's not 100% safe. Risk/reward calculation is up to you. Obviously too much risk for me vs the potential rewards.
-
06-11-26 08:48 #16953Senior Member

Posts: 1843Lauren King in Ackworth
I didn't meet this one, but when I was on Seeking, she sent me a lot of hot pics and short videos. She definitely knows how to party. She is on that 3F / 3Fun app as well.
-
06-10-26 20:19 #16952Senior Member

Posts: 93Angel
Yes, Angel does couples swap and swings. She was on feeld and fetlife, used to do orgies and groups for free.
She looks way older in-person. I won't even fuck her for free.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:09 #16951Senior Member

Posts: 274Amanda
Looks like she's seen better times. Assuming she's a pro but has anyone seen her:
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-d8e3f716d6cd
-
06-09-26 02:16 #16950Regular Member

Posts: 23Seeking require profile verification?
Did anybody went through profile verification of seeking they are asking selfie?
Does it safe after they had data leaks couple of years ago?











Reply With Quote



