Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 12322
-
06-16-26 22:33 #11872Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Cici at Good: GFE all the way
I was in town for work, and I decided to check here for some reviews. I found Good to be the most convenient for me. I called ahead of time to secure an appointment, and I was told to meet the new girl, Cici. I arrived on time, and Cici met me at the door. She's got a really great body, really short with some good curves. Probably a big C, on a 5 foot frame. I usually give 200 straight up in Seattle, and this tactic has always worked for me. She seemed very happy, so I assume that was a good amount. Once she came back, I pulled her in for some DFK while we undressed each other. She kneeled down for a nice little BBBJ preview. I laid on the table and she proceeded to give me a medium good massage. I was so relaxed; it was perfect after my drive. Once on my back, she hopped on for some 69, DTing me heartily as I went to town on her shaved kitty. She was getting real wet, so I told her I was ready, busting out one of my japanese covers. She seemed impressed, and was happy to apply it to me before hopping on for some ACG. I almost popped like this, but I needed to switch her to mish, where I could DFK her. I adjusted to have some standing mish, and admired my view of this hot, curvy spinner. This put me over the edge, and I pulled out, ripped the cover off, and finished on her belly and tits. I was spent. She finished off my massage after getting a hot towel for both of us.
Overall, Cici is a hot, curvy spinner with solid services. She seems timid, but opens up once you get her going. Thank you, Cici.
-
06-16-26 22:31 #11871Senior Member

Posts: 91As always YMMV. But with the girls I've seen a bunch of times I usually can get msog for $. 6- 8. The girls who I haven't seen I usually offer $$.
Originally Posted by HotCold69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 18:15 #11870Senior Member

Posts: 65Rate?
At the normal rate or are you doing $$. 5- instead of $$.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:44 #11869Senior Member

Posts: 91Did you catch her name?
Originally Posted by Dragon01
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 14:11 #11868Senior Member

Posts: 94All the girls this month are gorgeous.
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
From the first minute to the last, Lilian's eye contact stayed locked onto me like a fucking boss. If you get to deep throat her, you'll see that her gag reflex control is almost flawless. She had some dark pinkish-reddish lipstick that were shiny. Very plump DSL. If someone can get her to do FS / CFS, I'd imagine the view from K9 would be great with the kind of ass she is packing as well. Lilian ain't lazy either. I admire how she made it a mission to always tease me to make sure I was hard. She had an answer for knots, general pain, and my dick. And she made it look easy.
-
06-16-26 12:12 #11867Regular Member

Posts: 4K spa
I was in town and the mamasan message me about this new tall dark skin Chinese girl. OMG when I first saw her my mouth dropped, she is young tall and beautiful. She has that perfect tan on her. She immediately started to kiss my neck and did a good make out session it was for almost 10 minutes straight of tongue action. She then remove her clothes and her build is athletic with a slim waist and her ass was amazing I couldn't help to ask for doggy first. She apply the rubber and I immediately released and couldn't hold back. She was very nice to me she tried to suck me of another round but it was not happening today. I want to try to go again so she might let me go 2 times because I never seen such beautiful girl in an establishment like this one.
-
06-16-26 00:17 #11866Senior Member

Posts: 993To answer your question, treat them right and they'll treat you right. And of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by HotCold69
[View Original Post]
It was my first time with Cici, though she has seen me there a few times this month doing recon and staying banging Annie.
-
06-15-26 20:48 #11865Senior Member

Posts: 146Camilla. Enjoy spa
Yes. They felt natural to me when I squeezed them.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:24 #11864Senior Member

Posts: 57More info
I love latinas, would love to hear more about this spot. It's not showing up on any Google searches for me. Is there a line up? How old are the milfs?
Originally Posted by Diuleilomo
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:03 #11863Senior Member

Posts: 91I'm not op but I do frequent candy. Actually I really only go to candy and 1 other spot. I more often than not get multiple shots. Especially with the girls I've seen more than 5 x. I'm a regular there so they usually know what's up. But if it's a girl I haven't seen before I usually say upfront I want 2 x and it's never really a problem.
Originally Posted by HotCold69
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:47 #11862Senior Member

Posts: 65Any upcharge?
Blasting in their mouth then fucking them always an option or do you think that's cause you are a frequent flyer with that girl? I'm back to hard in like 3 minutes usually and would love a second round but never really tried.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:46 #11861Senior Member

Posts: 993Cici Candy
Stopped into to Candy to look for Annie first thing this AM and already two trucks parked out front. Once inside Both Lulu and Cici were available but Annie must have been balls deep at the moment.
Lulu was a cute little spinner but opted for Lulu was spilling out of her silky dress. Drew the big room again, score. Opted for the 45 and paid. 6 for the house and 1.4 tip.
She excused her self get supplies and brush her teeth after showing me all the Chinese food they was cooking and eating at the time.
Skipped the massage and landed on the bed straight to BBBJ and 69. She could tell I was into it and we 69 for about 20 min. No finger allowed when I tried but she likes my tongue deep inside both her holes. After 20 minutes I blasted in her mouth.
I was still hard and told her to suit me up and lay down. She took a good pounding for about 5 min before junior decided to tap out. We lay there and cuddle and she said I gave her two orgasms during 69 when my tongue was probing her.
Cuddle and chit chat led back to more BBBJ and then again to more 69. Jr was still soft but it was nice for another 10 min.
She said today is the last day for her and Annie. New girls tomorrow.
On the way out I got wash up and Annie burst into the bathroom to say hi. Looking hella cute in her school girl dress and big glasses. Both girls gave a real nice good by and see you nest time. On the way out there were now 3-4 cars in the lot and the bus stopped out front. I'm sure that driver taking her smoke break out front has seen me come and go from there many times.
-
06-15-26 15:09 #11860Senior Member

Posts: 59Anyone seen Lala (tall, skinny, back tattoo) lately? I caught her at Angel Foot a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to catch up with her since.
-
06-14-26 23:20 #11859Senior Member

Posts: 502Good to hear! Natural boobs?
Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 21:40 #11858Senior Member

Posts: 146Camilla. Enjoy spa
I always prefer women with big breasts. The bigger they are, the more fun I have. Camilla at Enjoy spa is a good example. She has very big breasts. Very big D cups or can be DD cups. She is wild too. She offers Greek for more money. I may try it next time. She will be one of my ATF.
After the donation, she took me to a shower room. That was the best body slide. She used her sexy very big breasts to rub my body. That was amazing. Back in the massage room, I kissed & squeezed her breasts and figured her pussy. She was wet. Time for a BBBJ. Minutes later, she put the cover on me & rode me in ACG. She was so easy going.











Reply With Quote





