Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 823 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 12339
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11859
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]
    I always prefer women with big breasts. The bigger they are, the more fun I have. Camilla at Enjoy spa is a good example. She has very big breasts. Very big D cups or can be DD cups. She is wild too. She offers Greek for more money. I may try it next time. She will be one of my ATF.

    After the donation, she took me to a shower room. That was the best body slide. She used her sexy very big breasts to rub my body. That was amazing. Back in the massage room, I kissed & squeezed her breasts and figured her pussy. She was wet. Time for a BBBJ. Minutes later, she put the cover on me & rode me in ACG. She was so easy going.
    Good to hear! Natural boobs?

  2. #11858

    Camilla. Enjoy spa

    I always prefer women with big breasts. The bigger they are, the more fun I have. Camilla at Enjoy spa is a good example. She has very big breasts. Very big D cups or can be DD cups. She is wild too. She offers Greek for more money. I may try it next time. She will be one of my ATF.

    After the donation, she took me to a shower room. That was the best body slide. She used her sexy very big breasts to rub my body. That was amazing. Back in the massage room, I kissed & squeezed her breasts and figured her pussy. She was wet. Time for a BBBJ. Minutes later, she put the cover on me & rode me in ACG. She was so easy going.

  3. #11857
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Have you been? Can you report on the talent and services?
    I took the plunge. Pretty expensive. There is window at the front where the lady collects the house fee. Then once in the room, girl will negotiate tip. FS being two bills and then 60 house. I saw Vanessa, MILF looking Latina. I was pretty happy having 10 lb knickers smothering my face. All natural too. Nice ass. She started asking if I want massage or get down to business. I went with massage first, not bad, even out hot stones down my spine to make it more legit. She started with CBJ, lame. The BJ was good but I prefer bbj. Then she got on top and felt good, while watching those 2 basketballs bounce up and down. Turned around for rcg, good view. Switched to doggie and I got my dick in the pink and thumb in the stink. That's when she really enjoyed herself. Don't try going further to greek.

    All in all, good time but expensive. Definitely change of scenery. She said she is here only 10 days.

  4. #11856

    Volcanic Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Have you been? Can you report on the talent and services?
    Just dropped by out of curiosity. Bit tucked away. Bare lobby with window and doorbell. Cute-ish, Mid-40's chubby blonde latina answered the doorbell through the window. Same prices as all of our favorite AMPs. Didn't partake today but maybe worth a stop again later this week to see if there is any other talent.

  5. #11855
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    Touch volcanic spa.

    Only latinas.

    Open 10 am -10 pm.

    2403 SE Monroe st.

    Suite E Milwaukie Oregon.
    Have you been? Can you report on the talent and services?

  6. #11854
    Quote Originally Posted by Diuleilomo  [View Original Post]
    Found while googling. Reply says hey are in Milwaukie and supoosed to be LMP. Might have to check it out. Haven't seen these around. Name of the place I'm told is Touch Volcanic Spa.
    Touch volcanic spa.

    Only latinas.

    Open 10 am -10 pm.

    2403 SE Monroe st.

    Suite E Milwaukie Oregon.

  7. #11853

    Lmp

    Found while googling. Reply says hey are in Milwaukie and supoosed to be LMP. Might have to check it out. Haven't seen these around. Name of the place I'm told is Touch Volcanic Spa.

  8. #11852

    Skinny tiny tiddies

    Been a while since I've been here. Where's the skinny ones at these days? FS not necessary. Thanks brongers!

  9. #11851

    Love Spa

    I had the pleasure of seeing Daisy. She reminds me of a school gym teacher. Tight leggings, workout shirt with no bra that has her nipples protruding, and a friendly face.

    The session didn't have a "sexy" vibe. It felt more like getting pampered, which is quite refreshing since the surge of hotties in the past few years.

    What started off with a massage, her touch felt quite nice. On the flip, she did this incredible thing where she would weave her fingers on and around junior. I settled for a HJ while I got to massage her breast. Right when I busted, she let out a yelp. Unknowingly I squeezed her tits too hard, she's forgiving. This was quite a nostalgic experience.

  10. #11850
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    They got you 3 times? Spent an extra Jackson. Mid experience. AND Jess was in the back chilling?

    My brother, you got played. Redemption story next please.
    You know how the AMP game goes, you with some, you dim sum.

    I bust my nut and didn't spend more then some other guys here so it wasnt an over all lose.

    Redemption time.

    Stopped into Candy late tonight and finally reconnected with Annie, who I haven't tried for over a year. I used to see her regularly before her enhancement. Service was excellent to say the least, and with her enhancements and her dropping some lbs, she looked pretty damn good. I wouldn't call her a spinner but nice and curvy in all the right ways. She likes to eat ass, gets fingers and get pounded On top of that she is actually a very sweet girl. Definitely made up for a mediocre visit to beauty the day before.

  11. #11849

    Jesse is a friend

    Favorable reports were made about Jesse at Beauty so I had to check it out.

    Gawt dayum. Boobalicious. Her figure cannot be hidden even if she tried. All those fake photos of Asian girls with the nice set of funbags? That's her.

    I didn't even opt for the massage. Wide hips that made an hourglass figure. I went straight to titty drilling. After she let me have my fun, she gave a tongue swirly BBBJ. Made me feel like I was on cloud 9. She mounted herself on top of me with the cover. I let her do all the work because my googly eyes are just stuck on her body. Holy crap she's a hottie. Don't hesitate on this one gents.

  12. #11848
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to stumble upon Kiki and (especially) Cici who were at KSpa just about a year ago.
    Confirmed it's the nancy from kspa and jinye a while back.

    I concur about kiki and cici as favorites.

  13. #11847

    F in chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in this AM to check out the talent and was met by Katie or whatever. I asked how many girls today and she said she was the only one today. Not great looking but good enough so I opted for the HH. Massage wasn't all that but then the tease and the flip. I offered 1.8 all in but she insisted on the full $$ so had to slip another. 2.

    Ok face, mediocre body with baby damage. Her large naturals were the best thing about her. Went for 69 but she slipped on the cover for CBJ. Lame. 69 for about a minute before she hopped off CFS. Beef curtains down there was all that appetizing anyways and slight signs of a hemorrhoid.

    She did enjoy a hard pounding in mult positions and I enjoyed grabbing onto her large naturals during as well. She likes to talk dirty in your ear which is kinda hot. Wasn't in the mood to go to long with her so blasted in the bag not shortly after. After cleaning us up, she mentioned the other girl Jess was there but said she was busy with a customer when I asked to say hi.

    On my way to wash my hands in the bathroom I peeked in and Saw Jess laying in bad under blankets, so not busy. We said hi be she didn't bother get out of bed so wasn't able to see how she looked. But her face alone was a lot better then Katie. I would not visit Katie again but might swing back for Jess if there were no other options.
    They got you 3 times? Spent an extra Jackson. Mid experience. AND Jess was in the back chilling?

    My brother, you got played. Redemption story next please.

  14. #11846

    KSpa

    I'd love to stumble upon Kiki and (especially) Cici who were at KSpa just about a year ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BombLa503  [View Original Post]
    Anni is always fun. Only saw her once after her enhancement. Just eat your wheaties before seeing her.

    If I remember correctly, if this is the Nancy from the spot at 144/ division, then she is a service queen. May visit her soon.

    Sasha / Sophia is one of my faves for BBJ/ cim. She let's me hold her head down.

    I'm sure these other ladies are great, but I can't keep up with all the name changes sometime.

    But I do wish I knew where Bella from kspa went to, Heidi / Wendy from beauty / love was my favorite tbh, and Zoey from love was great if she didn't talk.

  15. #11845

    Enjoy spa. Camilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Harper84  [View Original Post]
    Are these huge breasts natural or man made?
    I think they are natural.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape