Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 928 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 13906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13726
    Nothing else in the area.

    There is an AMP in NE Raleigh Called "Mine". May just be called "M" in the reviews vs "MH" which is different.

    There was a great AMP in that area. But was busted 7-8 years ago.

    Wake Forest gets an AMP now and then, but they rarely last long. And none currently.

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFuns99  [View Original Post]
    Magic touch, all girl. Whatever you want to call it.

    Went to check it out even though no answer on phone, based on reviews I've seen (since I'm new here). It looks deserted and no one is there.

    Where is there one close to Henderson or Oxford?

    Play safe,

    Sharky.

  2. #13725

    Franklinton

    Magic touch, all girl. Whatever you want to call it.

    Went to check it out even though no answer on phone, based on reviews I've seen (since I'm new here). It looks deserted and no one is there.

    Where is there one close to Henderson or Oxford?

    Play safe,

    Sharky.

  3. #13724

    Wake Forest

    Is the WF place still open?

  4. #13723

    Is Studio still worth going to these days?

    Haven't dreamed in a while (last October), and was wondering if Studio was still worth going to or are there better spots you guys prefer now? I know Mimi is gone from there now, is there anyone there you guys recommend that's like her either at Studio or another spot? Thanks.

  5. #13722
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure Coco is the mamasan.
    I don't think Coco is the mamasan. She and Mia are both a good time. Different bodies, with Coco being curvy for an Asian girl, and Mia being more typical spinner type. Coco's are either natural or the most real feeling man made's I have come across. Mia's are bolt on's but nice too. Mia is there until June 30.

  6. #13721
    Quote Originally Posted by BushLeague  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I was actually thinking about trying out the Fayetteville scene given how often it's been talked about here (in being good). Thanks!
    That's why I wanted to give a heads-up. As of right now no other reports. But dees is affiliated with ah kai and all good in spring lake. So just be cautious.

  7. #13720
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I just drove by dees in Fayetteville. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware before making a drive down to Fayetteville
    Damn. I was actually thinking about trying out the Fayetteville scene given how often it's been talked about here (in being good). Thanks!

  8. #13719

    Dees

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I just drove by dees in Fayetteville. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware before making a drive down to Fayetteville
    Oh crap! Thanks man, I was heading down there Thursday to hit up Ah Kai.

    Hmm, guess I will skip it just in case.

  9. #13718
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to how Coco is. Went and had a dream a week ago and got mimi. Very playful and nice body. Also got offered the 4 hands but declined. I think the 2nd girl was the Mamasan. Large breasts which she showed me. Sounds like they rotate the girls. Best place to park is down the hill to the left on a side street. Takes you 5 minutes to walk to MH.

    Any more reports on the other ones. Feel free to DM me.
    Last week I went in during my lunch break. Drew Mia, great massage, great personality, and left happy. Would repeat.

  10. #13717
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this is Fayetteville. I know quite a few of you venture to fay for AMPs. I meant to specify.
    I know you are from Fayetteville. I just wanted to make sure you posted in the correct area. Have a good day.

  11. #13716
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68  [View Original Post]
    Is this in Raleigh.
    Sorry this is Fayetteville. I know quite a few of you venture to fay for AMPs. I meant to specify.

  12. #13715
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I just drove by dees. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware.
    Is this in Raleigh.

  13. #13714

    Dee's raided

    I just drove by dees in Fayetteville. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware before making a drive down to Fayetteville

  14. #13713
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolndakoti  [View Original Post]
    I was there in the middle of the day, Coco greeting me at the door and took the house fee. I did not see a mamasan.
    Coco is friendly, welcoming and treated me well. I wasn't rushed. I believe she's in her 40's, naturals, curvy body. So, great personality, but not my taste in looks.
    I prefer petite/fit/athletic body, 20s-30s.
    Pretty sure Coco is the mamasan.

  15. #13712

    Mh coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to how Coco is. Went and had a dream a week ago and got mimi. Very playful and nice body. Also got offered the 4 hands but declined. I think the 2nd girl was the Mamasan. Large breasts which she showed me. Sounds like they rotate the girls. Best place to park is down the hill to the left on a side street. Takes you 5 minutes to walk to MH.

    Any more reports on the other ones. Feel free to DM me.
    I was there in the middle of the day, Coco greeting me at the door and took the house fee. I did not see a mamasan.
    Coco is friendly, welcoming and treated me well. I wasn't rushed. I believe she's in her 40's, naturals, curvy body. So, great personality, but not my taste in looks.
    I prefer petite/fit/athletic body, 20’s-30’s.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape