Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 927 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 13901
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13721
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I just drove by dees in Fayetteville. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware before making a drive down to Fayetteville
    Damn. I was actually thinking about trying out the Fayetteville scene given how often it's been talked about here (in being good). Thanks!

  2. #13720

    Dees

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I just drove by dees in Fayetteville. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware before making a drive down to Fayetteville
    Oh crap! Thanks man, I was heading down there Thursday to hit up Ah Kai.

    Hmm, guess I will skip it just in case.

  3. #13719
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to how Coco is. Went and had a dream a week ago and got mimi. Very playful and nice body. Also got offered the 4 hands but declined. I think the 2nd girl was the Mamasan. Large breasts which she showed me. Sounds like they rotate the girls. Best place to park is down the hill to the left on a side street. Takes you 5 minutes to walk to MH.

    Any more reports on the other ones. Feel free to DM me.
    Last week I went in during my lunch break. Drew Mia, great massage, great personality, and left happy. Would repeat.

  4. #13718
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this is Fayetteville. I know quite a few of you venture to fay for AMPs. I meant to specify.
    I know you are from Fayetteville. I just wanted to make sure you posted in the correct area. Have a good day.

  5. #13717
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68  [View Original Post]
    Is this in Raleigh.
    Sorry this is Fayetteville. I know quite a few of you venture to fay for AMPs. I meant to specify.

  6. #13716
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I just drove by dees. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware.
    Is this in Raleigh.

  7. #13715

    Dee's raided

    I just drove by dees in Fayetteville. Saw tons of undercover and ski masked agents. Beware before making a drive down to Fayetteville

  8. #13714
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolndakoti  [View Original Post]
    I was there in the middle of the day, Coco greeting me at the door and took the house fee. I did not see a mamasan.
    Coco is friendly, welcoming and treated me well. I wasn't rushed. I believe she's in her 40's, naturals, curvy body. So, great personality, but not my taste in looks.
    I prefer petite/fit/athletic body, 20s-30s.
    Pretty sure Coco is the mamasan.

  9. #13713

    Mh coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to how Coco is. Went and had a dream a week ago and got mimi. Very playful and nice body. Also got offered the 4 hands but declined. I think the 2nd girl was the Mamasan. Large breasts which she showed me. Sounds like they rotate the girls. Best place to park is down the hill to the left on a side street. Takes you 5 minutes to walk to MH.

    Any more reports on the other ones. Feel free to DM me.
    I was there in the middle of the day, Coco greeting me at the door and took the house fee. I did not see a mamasan.
    Coco is friendly, welcoming and treated me well. I wasn't rushed. I believe she's in her 40's, naturals, curvy body. So, great personality, but not my taste in looks.
    I prefer petite/fit/athletic body, 20’s-30’s.

  10. #13712

    Mh

    Curious as to how Coco is. Went and had a dream a week ago and got mimi. Very playful and nice body. Also got offered the 4 hands but declined. I think the 2nd girl was the Mamasan. Large breasts which she showed me. Sounds like they rotate the girls. Best place to park is down the hill to the left on a side street. Takes you 5 minutes to walk to MH.

    Any more reports on the other ones. Feel free to DM me.

  11. #13711
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    The parking is bad. The Hemp factory next door has parking and so does the grill around the corner but these businesses could get tired of random vehicles not patronizing their business. MH is what M Spa used to be and speaking of M Spa, three ladies available and one is Monica who I felt has a mental issue.
    I drove past there Friday and saw that too. The places next to it does have parking but some of then spots toward the back are a little tricky as far convenience. If plan on going I suggest to park towards front. Heard good things I just hate the location is close to what appeared to be a busy intersection. Still may give it a try soon.

  12. #13710
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    Had to give it a shot and reviews held up including menu. Only downside is the parking, but service was solid and will be going back for sure.
    The parking is bad. The Hemp factory next door has parking and so does the grill around the corner but these businesses could get tired of random vehicles not patronizing their business. MH is what M Spa used to be and speaking of M Spa, three ladies available and one is Monica who I felt has a mental issue.

  13. #13709
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrstuffperson  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to Relax Zone yet?
    Yes, I did go. It's the same Cindy from Sunrise Bodycare however she was busy. I had another Sunrise lady named Dana and the massage was great. I'll add her to my Sunrise rotation since she pulls double duty at both locations. Sunrise has the better house fee for the same great massage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 202606_202606.jpg‎  

  14. #13708

    House fee

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just wow how prices have changed especially for the 1st and 4th spas on the list.

    Studio: 30 minutes is 70 and 60 minutes is 90 (TS is included & complimentary soda or pop).

    Zen (Garner): 55 minutes is 95.

    Relax Zone: 60 minutes for Swedish is 95 and 60 minutes for Deep Tissue is 105.

    Ruby Spa: 60 minutes is 110.

    SM can PM about #2.
    Yup! I have completely given up on all of these places.

    House fees are ridiculous and what they demand for a tip is insane for the level of service.

  15. #13707

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just wow how prices have changed especially for the 1st and 4th spas on the list.

    Studio: 30 minutes is 70 and 60 minutes is 90 (TS is included & complimentary soda or pop).

    Zen (Garner): 55 minutes is 95.

    Relax Zone: 60 minutes for Swedish is 95 and 60 minutes for Deep Tissue is 105.

    Ruby Spa: 60 minutes is 110.

    SM can PM about #2.
    Have you been to Relax Zone yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape