Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 12313
-
06-16-26 17:53 #12133Senior Member

Posts: 59If you know, you know.
Originally Posted by Woodyworks
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 15:03 #12132Senior Member

Posts: 87Hailey
I just saw that Hailey was picked up again.
-
06-16-26 08:04 #12131Regular Member

Posts: 48Why post massage parlor stuff on the escort thread?
Originally Posted by Jjr0166
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 06:59 #12130Senior Member

Posts: 251Red Massage
I visited Red based on the recent review on here. Not sure if the woman was the Angela named in the post. She was younger and a decent body. Definitely no roaming, kept moving my hands away. Decent massage, no teasing and only a HJ is offered. IMO it was a waste of my time and money.
-
06-15-26 09:24 #12129Senior Member

Posts: 251Red
Where is Red? What is the actual name of the place? I Googled Red Spa and found nothing.
Originally Posted by Keepingitsafe
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:59 #12128Senior Member

Posts: 200No Way!
[QUOTE=LuvEscorts2;7633573]I see she post often but never any reviews that I can find.
Yeah, this is one you might want to avoid! HEAVY pharma issues! Usually toasted in the date! Usually extensive after date begging! Certainly not the best hygiene! Covers are a MUST!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wayne/female-escorts/-im-ready-and-available-now---/272512996733
-
06-09-26 09:41 #12127Senior Member

Posts: 35Red
Had a great experience at Red with Angela. Roaming top and bottom unclothed. Not the best looker but nice body. Only strange this she wanted me to fill out Google review for spirit foot spa by corner pocket. Makes me think if something good is happening over there. I never been.
-
06-08-26 20:34 #12126Senior Member

Posts: 61Visited the Head Dr
Had a visit with the Head Dr on STG. She is friendly and got the job done. I like a wet, sloppy BJ, but she gives a dry, hard suck. Her performance was not quite what I was looking for.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/663993989060
-
06-08-26 17:09 #12125Senior Member

Posts: 157Thank you
Thanks for following up and also confirming my PM didn't go through.
Originally Posted by Chain73
[View Original Post]
I'll see her in Indy and let her know there's at least one more FW customer for her.
-
06-08-26 15:55 #12124Senior Member

Posts: 261I didn't get your PM, just to let you know. Everything is covered and she plays it safe. Hoping she'll come back up north again soon.
Originally Posted by ChrisRock
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 13:28 #12123Senior Member

Posts: 157Covered?
Can you confirm, is it a CBJ or a BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Chain73
[View Original Post]
I tried to PM you but for some reason my PM's don't send anymore, I need to figure out how to contact admin. Can't find the helpline number. LOL.
-
06-06-26 12:48 #12122Senior Member

Posts: 261Marissa from Indy
https://tryst.link/escort/marissamac
Originally Posted by Chain73
[View Original Post]
Marissa hasn't been to the Fort in awhile because of 1) Dudes cancelling on her 2) Hesitation to screen. I've seen her multiple times and she's as legit as they come. No worries on screening. Beautiful, down to earth lady with an awesome attitude and gorgeous body to go with it. If you have a little free time tomorrow, you won't regret your time with her.
-
06-06-26 11:35 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 103Sky Heaven
I see the posting is back over the last couple of weeks. Has anyone made contact? Is it the same girl as before? Whats the situation now?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/728603910084
-
06-05-26 07:09 #12120Senior Member

Posts: 129Nasty 19
At this age does she really know what she is doing mentally much less physically?? 19 just seem way to young for us to think its ok.
Originally Posted by BigGuy777
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 13:37 #12119Senior Member

Posts: 522Nasty.
Man that's F**ked up.
Originally Posted by BiggieJc
[View Original Post]
Thanks.










Reply With Quote





