Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 821 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 12313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12133
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    Why post massage parlor stuff on the escort thread?
    If you know, you know.

  2. #12132

    Hailey

    I just saw that Hailey was picked up again.

  3. #12131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjr0166  [View Original Post]
    I visited Red based on the recent review on here. Not sure if the woman was the Angela named in the post. She was younger and a decent body. Definitely no roaming, kept moving my hands away. Decent massage, no teasing and only a HJ is offered. IMO it was a waste of my time and money.
    Why post massage parlor stuff on the escort thread?

  4. #12130

    Red Massage

    I visited Red based on the recent review on here. Not sure if the woman was the Angela named in the post. She was younger and a decent body. Definitely no roaming, kept moving my hands away. Decent massage, no teasing and only a HJ is offered. IMO it was a waste of my time and money.

  5. #12129

    Red

    Where is Red? What is the actual name of the place? I Googled Red Spa and found nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keepingitsafe  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience at Red with Angela. Roaming top and bottom unclothed. Not the best looker but nice body. Only strange this she wanted me to fill out Google review for spirit foot spa by corner pocket. Makes me think if something good is happening over there. I never been.

  6. #12128

    No Way!

    [QUOTE=LuvEscorts2;7633573]I see she post often but never any reviews that I can find.

    Yeah, this is one you might want to avoid! HEAVY pharma issues! Usually toasted in the date! Usually extensive after date begging! Certainly not the best hygiene! Covers are a MUST!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wayne/female-escorts/-im-ready-and-available-now---/272512996733

  7. #12127

    Red

    Had a great experience at Red with Angela. Roaming top and bottom unclothed. Not the best looker but nice body. Only strange this she wanted me to fill out Google review for spirit foot spa by corner pocket. Makes me think if something good is happening over there. I never been.

  8. #12126

    Visited the Head Dr

    Had a visit with the Head Dr on STG. She is friendly and got the job done. I like a wet, sloppy BJ, but she gives a dry, hard suck. Her performance was not quite what I was looking for.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/663993989060

  9. #12125

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get your PM, just to let you know. Everything is covered and she plays it safe. Hoping she'll come back up north again soon.
    Thanks for following up and also confirming my PM didn't go through.

    I'll see her in Indy and let her know there's at least one more FW customer for her.

  10. #12124
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRock  [View Original Post]
    Can you confirm, is it a CBJ or a BBBJ?

    I tried to PM you but for some reason my PM's don't send anymore, I need to figure out how to contact admin. Can't find the helpline number. LOL.
    I didn't get your PM, just to let you know. Everything is covered and she plays it safe. Hoping she'll come back up north again soon.

  11. #12123

    Covered?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/marissamac

    Marissa hasn't been to the Fort in awhile because of 1) Dudes cancelling on her 2) Hesitation to screen. I've seen her multiple times and she's as legit as they come. No worries on screening. Beautiful, down to earth lady with an awesome attitude and gorgeous body to go with it. If you have a little free time tomorrow, you won't regret your time with her.
    Can you confirm, is it a CBJ or a BBBJ?

    I tried to PM you but for some reason my PM's don't send anymore, I need to figure out how to contact admin. Can't find the helpline number. LOL.

  12. #12122

    Marissa from Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/marissamac

    Spent some time with this gorgeous woman today. Nicer hotel off DuPont road. Pictures are quite accurate with some of the softest and best smelling skin I've been around. Everything was covered, which was a bit of a bummer. She'll be back to The Fort in a few weeks. You'll need to go through a bit of a vetting process, so be prepared if that's not your thing. Great attitude and easy to chat with. Will repeat if schedules allow.
    https://tryst.link/escort/marissamac

    Marissa hasn't been to the Fort in awhile because of 1) Dudes cancelling on her 2) Hesitation to screen. I've seen her multiple times and she's as legit as they come. No worries on screening. Beautiful, down to earth lady with an awesome attitude and gorgeous body to go with it. If you have a little free time tomorrow, you won't regret your time with her.

  13. #12121

    Sky Heaven

    I see the posting is back over the last couple of weeks. Has anyone made contact? Is it the same girl as before? Whats the situation now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/728603910084

  14. #12120

    Nasty 19

    At this age does she really know what she is doing mentally much less physically?? 19 just seem way to young for us to think its ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy777  [View Original Post]
    Called 170 - 270 - 370.

    I was shocked. My regulars don't charge that much.

  15. #12119

    Nasty.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggieJc  [View Original Post]
    She had several negative reviews from years ago and her ads / pics have changed much.

    More or less reports of lackluster effort and even claims she went to the next client without cleaning up from the previous one.

    I personally saw her a couple times years ago for carplay. I have had no desire to go back and see her again.
    Man that's F**ked up.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape