The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 821 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 12313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12118

    Old reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2  [View Original Post]
    I see she post often but never any reviews that I can find.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/694292338094
    She had several negative reviews from years ago and her ads / pics have changed much.

    More or less reports of lackluster effort and even claims she went to the next client without cleaning up from the previous one.

    I personally saw her a couple times years ago for carplay. I have had no desire to go back and see her again.

  2. #12117

    Erika

    I see she post often but never any reviews that I can find.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/694292338094

  3. #12116

    These donations are crazy now

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy777  [View Original Post]
    Nasty 19.

    I am thinking about pulling trigger.

    She looks older than 19.

    Says she is new and be nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...0/160369096643
    Called 170 - 270 - 370.

    I was shocked. My regulars don't charge that much.

  4. #12115

    Nasty 19 name on profile

    Nasty 19.

    I am thinking about pulling trigger.

    She looks older than 19.

    Says she is new and be nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...0/160369096643
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260602_181503_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260602_181510_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #12114

    Miss Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, she was on Tryst but don't see it now.
    I reached out and asked her if she was still around. She said she's out of town till mid June so she temporarily took her ad down.

  6. #12113

    Via

    Via is back in town. She's a TOP-SHELF provider and comes with top shelf rates. Considering the competition around here, she can justify it. Had a nice session with her about a month ago, she was willing to do a hhr session at what I considered a decent rate, however, the menu was limited. Said the full menu is only available when you schedule a full hour session.

    She also said she is a massage therapist, I didn't ask the rate for that but may try that session this visit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/via-viele-387

  7. #12112

    Rates!

    Seriously the rates are unbelievable. And for what? Are there guys that read this actually paying these?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krawl421  [View Original Post]
    There have been a few new postings, some with good pics and ok rules. But these rates, I mean, are you guys paying 150-175 for a standard QV with rules. I thought the 120 was BS, but now they want to agree to a minimum of 120 and ask for more. 100 doesn't buy what it used to, that's for sure.

    I am about to buy an AutoBlow!

    K.

  8. #12111

    Hailey with different pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this one tonight. Very pretty girl. Nice ass and pussy, smaller tits that are a bit deflated, but still nice. But that's where the good parts end. She advertises "BBBJ" and "CIM". FYI, that's not happening with her. She was quick to give the rules: Everything is covered, no kissing, and don't get near her butthole. She also says she's not a clock watcher, but she made damn sure to remind me when we hit the 15 minute mark. She was a complete dead fish just going through the mechanical motions as she toked on her vape. She had a bit of an attitude too. Now, I'm a very clean and polite guy. I treat all the women I meet as good as possible. So trust me, her attitude wasn't warranted by anything I did or said. In my opinion she'd be on in a pinch, but only for a QV. Although I seriously doubt it'd be worth the freight (375 HHR).

    Like I said, I'm sure she's a very nice girl and definitely pretty. Just not worth the price of admission.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/860801558512
    That is Hailey with different pics. I saw her also 2 days ago.

    Acting same way she did before.

  9. #12110

    TinaMichCity

    Any intel on Tina, looks like she's vistiting next month.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tinamichcity

  10. #12109

    Dead Fish

    Met up with this one tonight. Very pretty girl. Nice ass and pussy, smaller tits that are a bit deflated, but still nice. But that's where the good parts end. She advertises "BBBJ" and "CIM". FYI, that's not happening with her. She was quick to give the rules: Everything is covered, no kissing, and don't get near her butthole. She also says she's not a clock watcher, but she made damn sure to remind me when we hit the 15 minute mark. She was a complete dead fish just going through the mechanical motions as she toked on her vape. She had a bit of an attitude too. Now, I'm a very clean and polite guy. I treat all the women I meet as good as possible. So trust me, her attitude wasn't warranted by anything I did or said. In my opinion she'd be on in a pinch, but only for a QV. Although I seriously doubt it'd be worth the freight (375 HHR).

    Like I said, I'm sure she's a very nice girl and definitely pretty. Just not worth the price of admission.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/860801558512

  11. #12108

    Man the rates!

    There have been a few new postings, some with good pics and ok rules. But these rates, I mean, are you guys paying 150-175 for a standard QV with rules. I thought the 120 was BS, but now they want to agree to a minimum of 120 and ask for more. 100 doesn't buy what it used to, that's for sure.

    I am about to buy an AutoBlow!

    K.

  12. #12107

    Claire on Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2  [View Original Post]
    Have no idea who Claire is.

    Theres no contact site?
    Sorry, she was on Tryst but don't see it now.

  13. #12106

    Clair

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2  [View Original Post]
    Have no idea who Claire is.

    Theres no contact site?
    Sounds like miss Claire from Tryst.

  14. #12105

    Motel asians

    Good or Not?

  15. #12104

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit with Claire today, opted for the hhr session.

    As mentioned before, her incall isn't in the greatest area but I didn't feel unsafe and parking was okay. Tiny house with lots of clutter but she had space prepared. She's a fairly attractive MILF looking, friendly, nice and has a welcoming attitude. Lots of tats but let me just say. The view from behind is just incredible IMO!

    I will repeat for sure.
    Have no idea who Claire is.

    Theres no contact site?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape