Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 39985
-
06-16-26 10:51 #39445Senior Member

Posts: 54New spa lakeview
Does anyone have any intel on a new spa that opened on Ashland just south of Belmont?
It's right next to the daycare so definitively an interesting choice if they're offering any extras.
Ferrn spa? Ferrin?
I thibk it's Ferrn but unsure.
Thanks!
-
06-16-26 09:40 #39444Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 1850-50 Yuki
Saw a recent post on doubles at 50-50 spa, so thought I'd give it a try. Should have made an appointment because on was busy when I walked in. Got Yuki. She's hot. Was wearing a tiny little pink dress that zippered down the front. She's tiny, maybe 5'2" with shoulder length hair. Speaks good English. Beautiful MM C's, natural kitty. Asked for her PM special. Started with a decent back massage that turned into edging from behind. I felt so good I could have just kept with that and finished face down in the donut. But I wanted to experience her PM that everyone talks about. Had me flip and I asked for her to undress. Off with the dress and she massaged my full body with those glorious MM's. She thin and fit. Great body. After a few minutes of this she mounts the table pulls my legs up and puts her legs underneath. Asks if I want a finger up the ole brown starfish. I say yes please. She then commenced a super slow edging with one hand and a deep internal PM with the other. She had me speaking in tongues before I came so hard that I thought I burst a brain vessel. She cleaned me up and we got dressed. Way better than I expected, and she's hot AF. 1. 6 flat rate for an hour of PM and she wanted an extra. 4 fore nude. Highly recommend. In many ways it's better than an L3 experience.
-
06-16-26 09:34 #39443Senior Member

Posts: 190South Side
I am near 290 and Ashland today. Any massage places still open flying under the radar. Looking for lvl3. Quite in the mood today.
-
06-16-26 02:06 #39442Senior Member

Posts: 183Shill posts
It all makes sense because you took what these bot / shill accounts post as real. Ambitious859 is a known shill / bot so just don't trust anything they say. Any of their reviews are not legitimate.
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 01:55 #39441Senior Member

Posts: 28I have been to this place a few times since it got popular. My first time was with a Latina. Man, a great table shower, great massage and everything covered. She did ask if I wanted BBJ and BBFS. I was shocked. Way too pricey and too risky. I assumed it was a Latina and Asian place. I never seen another Latina up there again. The last 3 times was, ok. I probably got lucky the first time. There was one Thai girl at this place that I have seen also at Broadway spa that wanted me to do a 4 hands for Double VIP and everything was BB, nope, way to much and again to risky. The other 2 girls I seen here were pretty spot on with your experience at this place. But, they all did BBJ and CFS for $$$ .
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]
I think this place is hit or miss and depending on the person, way too pricey and risky. I might and I mean might try it one more time in the summer. But, there are better places than this and a better bang for the $.
Happy hunting!
-
06-15-26 22:07 #39440Senior Member

Posts: 48I was at a spa several years ago that got raided by the cops. The girls freaked out and my girl threw a towel on me and the officer walked into the room and asked me what I was doing there "nothing" I said. "Get dressed" he said. Asked for my license at the front of store and when no warrant showed up (LOL) I was free to go. Phew.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 21:46 #39439Senior Member

Posts: 85It be post like this that I very much appreciate. I literally called and get a quote then came back to read this LOL. Now idk if I want to go or not. You didn't say anything wrong but I like for people to be honest and this was as honest as it gets. Plus their times aren't the same she said they closed at midnight. But I probably won't go now.
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:43 #39438Senior Member

Posts: 37North Beauty Hair & Foot Spa. Amy
I went here based on a recent review. The review is either total BS or there are two Amys at this place. Rang the bell and Amy let me in. She's very petite, maybe 5", 90 lbs and some of the smallest tits that I've ever seen. They had to be less than an A cup. She was quite cute though, maybe early 30's and not an ounce of fat.
She took me to the room, left and I got undressed. She came back and asked for the last 4 of my phone number which she entered in to the calculator app on her phone? OK. Anyway, shower wasn't offered so I asked and she took me to the shower room. It was nice. Spacious. New looking. The shower itself was unremarkable. It was very rushed and zero teasing or previews of what was to come.
Back to the room and I hopped on the table face down. This is when the texts started rolling in as well as people ringing the bell. She told me it had been ringing about 20 times an hour. It was pretty distracting as she would usually leave to answer the door. She asked if I wanted oil and I said yes. She poured oil all over me and started the massage which was also very rushed. It felt like she needed to finish as quickly as possible because she had somewhere to be. The massage, like the shower was fine but nothing special and again zero teasing. She wiped me down with paper towels and had me flip.
On the flip she continued the massage without oil. She worked on my head, chest and legs. Then she stood next to me and made the L1 gesture. I responded with the L3 gesture to which she made the money hand gesture and requested 200. I was planning on 160 but whatever. She was hot and I was ready to go. She then made me get up and get the money which I hate. Back to the table and she stripped down from the lab coat and small black dress she was wearing. If you don't care about boobs, she has an amazing body.
She started with a BBBJ for a good 20 seconds while I played with her puss. Out comes the rubber and she told me to stand up while she laid back on the table. I banged her for a good while in standing mish. She said she was cumming more than once but I doubt that was the case. Oh, she also used waaay too much lube so there wasn't a lot to feel. Eventually I asked her to flip over and went at it in K9 for another. I don't know, 10 minutes? I was starting to feel like I wasn't going to be able to finish and I don't think she was going to finish me with a BBBJ based on the extremely shortened version I had already received. In the middle of K9, she literally jumped off the table and got more lube. Great. Back on the table and she got on her back again. She also kept telling me to go 'softer'. I don't really know what she meant as I wasn't going crazy or anything so I just ignored her. Pounded away while she said she was cumming and telling me to fuck her. Oh, also. No kissing. I asked. I got one peck on the lips. Anyway, still thinking I wasn't going to be able to complete the deal, I leaned back, grabbed her feet and put them behind her head. After a lot of screaming and watching in the adjacent mirror, I was finally able to bust. It was probably 20 minutes of massage and 20 minutes of the good stuff. It was clear the session was over so I got dressed and was on my way in around 45 minutes.
All in all, it was fine. She was very attractive but definitely not the Amy from the web site and also not the Amy from the other review. TS wasn't great, zero teasing, no kissing, very quick BBBJ, very rushed experience over all, non stop interruptions, over priced. The main course itself was fun but I wouldn't repeat. For the price (and previous reviews), I expected more. I'd rather head over to Villa Park or Glen Ellyn for better service at a better price.
-
06-15-26 18:46 #39437Senior Member

Posts: 83Od wellness
Went today around 1. Just when she was getting me ready one of you jerk offs kept ringing the bell incessantly like fucking rainman. After one buzz and no answer maybe wait in your car. Saw you on the way out if you are on here ... you look like a dildo.
-
06-15-26 15:44 #39436Senior Member

Posts: 29Here is the link.
Originally Posted by PwnLife
[View Original Post]
https://maps.app.goo.gl/enDCpBEgzbKz2Cx46
1710 W North Ave.
-
06-15-26 14:11 #39435Senior Member

Posts: 153Where is this?
Simple google search failed me.
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:22 #39434Banned Member

Posts: 171Burbs
They have her working out of the burbs now if you need her person number PM me see her all the time also she does 3 some with Nini at Red Rose Spa but has to be scheduled in advance. She was scheduled to go to Orange but we know how that plays out. But because of her most recent arrest (check out mugshots) she is laying low.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
But if you need her digits PM me.
-
06-14-26 20:05 #39433Regular Member

Posts: 2Bei Spa on Higgins
Decent massage, taller 5' 10 Chinese good attitude got 30 min with a table shower, CFS, altogether $20 shy of 2 $$. Found on apple maps, not google tho.
-
06-14-26 17:22 #39432Senior Member

Posts: 87Anyone knows where yoyo that used to be perfect 10/ Ashland Perfect / BP is working out of now?
-
06-13-26 22:23 #39431Senior Member

Posts: 40Good times with Ami at North Beauty Hair & Foot Spa
Spent time with Ami, a young, petite, top-heavy Chinese provider who stands around 5'2". She has long brown hair, natural C curves, and a smooth, clean-shaved kitty. There's a small mole by her lips that actually adds to her look and makes her easy to remember. She carries herself with a friendly, upbeat attitude that helps you settle in fast.
The session started with relaxed LFK and moved naturally into DFK as the comfort built. DATY and 69 felt unhurried, and she stayed responsive throughout and her DT was controlled and steady. TUMA, BBBJ, and BLS all flowed well and kept the connection going without feeling rushed.
For CFS, she shifted easily between positions. CG and RCG had good rhythm, k9 felt strong and steady, and standing / MISH kept the pace smooth. She finished with a CIM that wrapped the session cleanly and without any clock-watching.
Ami is one of those providers who looks young, stays engaged, and delivers exactly what's listed. Petite frame, big natural curves, and a warm demeanor make her a solid choice if you like top-heavy spinners who stay present from start to finish.
Damage: . 5 HF $. 6 extra dono.







Reply With Quote






