Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 39977
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39422

    Suggestions

    I'm staying near oak Park for work any suggestions L2 L3 with table shower near me.

  2. #39421

    Foot

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    Any experience? Do they at least do back / shoulder? Wouldn't mind a good go there with some extras.
    Yes, I had an excellent full back and leg massage. Focused on shoulders and feet as requested.

  3. #39420

    Green light or other northside options

    Any recent experiences on good northside options. My ideal is a L1/ L2 with FIV. I tend to resist L3 unless a smoke show.

    Any suggestions?

  4. #39419

    Foot Relax. Irving Park

    Any experience? Do they at least do back / shoulder? Wouldn't mind a good go there with some extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    3100 block of Irving Park. Supposedly only opened a few days ago. One auntie working that I saw. Asked for an hour with half body, half foot. I'm a runner and my feet are constantly in pain. Actually a pretty good massage for about 30 minutes. Wiped down with hot towels and flipped. Some chest and quad massage with a little hint of playfulness to gauge my interest. Got a nice L1 out of it with some otc roaming allowed. Cleaned up again and finished with a 20 foot massage.

    Probably nothing above l1 there as they only have curtains to block the room entrance.

  5. #39418

    Visiting Chicago. River North area

    Any suggestions on either a massage joint or independent provider while I'm in town?

  6. #39417

    Move Spa

    In an increasingly rare occurrence, I had some time alone after work. Stopped off at Move Spa and got met by a vivi (Cute funny and gives a above average massage. Opted for a clothed L1 because I'm cheap. She went above and beyond w a great ending. Great sense of humor and super nice. 60 for hh + 60 tip.

  7. #39416
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiFitCoffee  [View Original Post]
    I went to WRS yesterday and someone mentioned Selena isn't working there anymore. Checking to see if anyone has her # or where she went. Please DM me if you know.
    Is Selena a super skinny almost doll like girl? What's her build there was a Salina I met a while back in Chinatown and I never saw her again.

  8. #39415
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys schedule? I texted what I thought was the place on Armitage and has address 300X but it was wired to a completely different number and they had no idea what I was talking about. I think I messaged the wrong place. Do you mind DM me the right info?
    Never mind! They're just a little spooky.

  9. #39414
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by LLC last night and was greeted by KK. She was looking amazing; curvy, with that big juicy ass. She's in her mid-20's, she has a cute face, with sexy dark eyes and nice pair of natural C-cups.

    We started with some small talk, flirting a bit, and then she led me into the room. Agreed on the donations 50/150 and She wasted no time, dropping to her knees for a BBBJ that was sloppy and wet, with plenty of spit, handjerking, and eye contact that had me really hard. She made sure to focus on the balls too, teasing and gracing them proper.

    Once I was ready, she covered me up and we moved into mish, then CG. Her ass bounced perfectly with every thrust, and I couldn't help but squeeze it, felt soft but firm, just how I like it. She was moaning, playing with her tits, and I could tell she was into it. Great enthusiasm, and she kept making sure I was satisfied.

    We switched to RCG, and she kept riding me really good, hips rolling slow at first, then faster. Her ass was smacking against me good, and I loved grabbing her hips, pulling her into me. She was moaning loud, rubbing her clit, and I could feel myself inching closer.

    Finally, I told her to flip over for some doggy, and her ass looked incredible from behind. Bouncing and jiggling as I pounded her, she was into it, rubbing her pussy, moaning loud, really getting into the rough stuff. I could feel myself about to blow, and I made sure to go all out, filling up the bag deep inside her.

    Cleaned up quick, shared a little kiss, and then I was out. KK has that wild, sensual side, and I'll definitely be back for more.
    How do you guys schedule? I texted what I thought was the place on Armitage and has address 300X but it was wired to a completely different number and they had no idea what I was talking about. I think I messaged the wrong place. Do you mind DM me the right info?

  10. #39413

    KK at LLC (3007)

    Stopped by LLC last night and was greeted by KK. She was looking amazing; curvy, with that big juicy ass. She's in her mid-20's, she has a cute face, with sexy dark eyes and nice pair of natural C-cups.

    We started with some small talk, flirting a bit, and then she led me into the room. Agreed on the donations 50/150 and She wasted no time, dropping to her knees for a BBBJ that was sloppy and wet, with plenty of spit, handjerking, and eye contact that had me really hard. She made sure to focus on the balls too, teasing and gracing them proper.

    Once I was ready, she covered me up and we moved into mish, then CG. Her ass bounced perfectly with every thrust, and I couldn't help but squeeze it, felt soft but firm, just how I like it. She was moaning, playing with her tits, and I could tell she was into it. Great enthusiasm, and she kept making sure I was satisfied.

    We switched to RCG, and she kept riding me really good, hips rolling slow at first, then faster. Her ass was smacking against me good, and I loved grabbing her hips, pulling her into me. She was moaning loud, rubbing her clit, and I could feel myself inching closer.

    Finally, I told her to flip over for some doggy, and her ass looked incredible from behind. Bouncing and jiggling as I pounded her, she was into it, rubbing her pussy, moaning loud, really getting into the rough stuff. I could feel myself about to blow, and I made sure to go all out, filling up the bag deep inside her.

    Cleaned up quick, shared a little kiss, and then I was out. KK has that wild, sensual side, and I'll definitely be back for more.

  11. #39412

    Montrose

    Any OGs heard of Montrase Foot & Massage (LOL they spell it like that on Google)? I somehow got their number but no context. Is it legit?

  12. #39411

    Be mindful

    Pay attention to who is posting the info before you get too worked up over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow. For you experts out there, what are the tricks to not get caught? Is there a way you go about negotiating or things to say / do before hand to make sure they aren't affiliated with police?

    I know if the police roll in while your pants are down, that's not good. But usually I hear the parlors getting caught and not the mongers. Wondering how to avoid a possible bad situation from the experts on here.

    I went to Oki Doki not long ago and they were raided last year but reopened somehow. Was sitting there a bit worried thinking about it and how I should be going about things.

  13. #39410

    Description of Looks?

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    3100 block of Irving Park. Supposedly only opened a few days ago. One auntie working that I saw. Asked for an hour with half body, half foot. I'm a runner and my feet are constantly in pain. Actually a pretty good massage for about 30 minutes. Wiped down with hot towels and flipped. Some chest and quad massage with a little hint of playfulness to gauge my interest. Got a nice L1 out of it with some otc roaming allowed. Cleaned up again and finished with a 20 foot massage.

    Probably nothing above l1 there as they only have curtains to block the room entrance.
    What did Auntie look like?

  14. #39409
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow. For you experts out there, what are the tricks to not get caught? Is there a way you go about negotiating or things to say / do before hand to make sure they aren't affiliated with police?

    I know if the police roll in while your pants are down, that's not good. But usually I hear the parlors getting caught and not the mongers. Wondering how to avoid a possible bad situation from the experts on here.

    I went to Oki Doki not long ago and they were raided last year but reopened somehow. Was sitting there a bit worried thinking about it and how I should be going about things.
    Tell them she's your gf and pissed when they tell you what type of establishment it is.

    "So that's why she only wanted to meet me here!"

  15. #39408
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Katie's Spa just got raided once yesterday and again today 4200 block of S Archer 1 arrested 1 girl ticketed - 1 monger ticketed.
    Oh wow. For you experts out there, what are the tricks to not get caught? Is there a way you go about negotiating or things to say / do before hand to make sure they aren't affiliated with police?

    I know if the police roll in while your pants are down, that's not good. But usually I hear the parlors getting caught and not the mongers. Wondering how to avoid a possible bad situation from the experts on here.

    I went to Oki Doki not long ago and they were raided last year but reopened somehow. Was sitting there a bit worried thinking about it and how I should be going about things.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape