Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 39981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39441
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilue  [View Original Post]
    I went here based on a recent review. The review is either total BS or there are two Amys at this place. Rang the bell and Amy let me in. She's very petite, maybe 5", 90 lbs and some of the smallest tits that I've ever seen. They had to be less than an A cup. She was quite cute though, maybe early 30's and not an ounce of fat.

    She took me to the room, left and I got undressed. She came back and asked for the last 4 of my phone number which she entered in to the calculator app on her phone? OK. Anyway, shower wasn't offered so I asked and she took me to the shower room. It was nice. Spacious. New looking. The shower itself was unremarkable. It was very rushed and zero teasing or previews of what was to come.

    Back to the room and I hopped on the table face down. This is when the texts started rolling in as well as people ringing the bell. She told me it had been ringing about 20 times an hour. It was pretty distracting as she would usually leave to answer the door. She asked if I wanted oil and I said yes. She poured oil all over me and started the massage which was also very rushed. It felt like she needed to finish as quickly as possible because she had somewhere to be. The massage, like the shower was fine but nothing special and again zero teasing. She wiped me down with paper towels and had me flip.

    On the flip she continued the massage without oil. She worked on my head, chest and legs. Then she stood next to me and made the L1 gesture. I responded with the L3 gesture to which she made the money hand gesture and requested 200. I was planning on 160 but whatever. She was hot and I was ready to go. She then made me get up and get the money which I hate. Back to the table and she stripped down from the lab coat and small black dress she was wearing. If you don't care about boobs, she has an amazing body.

    She started with a BBBJ for a good 20 seconds while I played with her puss. Out comes the rubber and she told me to stand up while she laid back on the table. I banged her for a good while in standing mish. She said she was cumming more than once but I doubt that was the case. Oh, she also used waaay too much lube so there wasn't a lot to feel. Eventually I asked her to flip over and went at it in K9 for another. I don't know, 10 minutes? I was starting to feel like I wasn't going to be able to finish and I don't think she was going to finish me with a BBBJ based on the extremely shortened version I had already received. In the middle of K9, she literally jumped off the table and got more lube. Great. Back on the table and she got on her back again. She also kept telling me to go 'softer'. I don't really know what she meant as I wasn't going crazy or anything so I just ignored her. Pounded away while she said she was cumming and telling me to fuck her. Oh, also. No kissing. I asked. I got one peck on the lips. Anyway, still thinking I wasn't going to be able to complete the deal, I leaned back, grabbed her feet and put them behind her head. After a lot of screaming and watching in the adjacent mirror, I was finally able to bust. It was probably 20 minutes of massage and 20 minutes of the good stuff. It was clear the session was over so I got dressed and was on my way in around 45 minutes.

    All in all, it was fine. She was very attractive but definitely not the Amy from the web site and also not the Amy from the other review. TS wasn't great, zero teasing, no kissing, very quick BBBJ, very rushed experience over all, non stop interruptions, over priced. The main course itself was fun but I wouldn't repeat. For the price (and previous reviews), I expected more. I'd rather head over to Villa Park or Glen Ellyn for better service at a better price.
    I have been to this place a few times since it got popular. My first time was with a Latina. Man, a great table shower, great massage and everything covered. She did ask if I wanted BBJ and BBFS. I was shocked. Way too pricey and too risky. I assumed it was a Latina and Asian place. I never seen another Latina up there again. The last 3 times was, ok. I probably got lucky the first time. There was one Thai girl at this place that I have seen also at Broadway spa that wanted me to do a 4 hands for Double VIP and everything was BB, nope, way to much and again to risky. The other 2 girls I seen here were pretty spot on with your experience at this place. But, they all did BBJ and CFS for $$$ .

    I think this place is hit or miss and depending on the person, way too pricey and risky. I might and I mean might try it one more time in the summer. But, there are better places than this and a better bang for the $.

    Happy hunting!

  2. #39440
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow. For you experts out there, what are the tricks to not get caught? Is there a way you go about negotiating or things to say / do before hand to make sure they aren't affiliated with police?

    I know if the police roll in while your pants are down, that's not good. But usually I hear the parlors getting caught and not the mongers. Wondering how to avoid a possible bad situation from the experts on here.

    I went to Oki Doki not long ago and they were raided last year but reopened somehow. Was sitting there a bit worried thinking about it and how I should be going about things.
    I was at a spa several years ago that got raided by the cops. The girls freaked out and my girl threw a towel on me and the officer walked into the room and asked me what I was doing there "nothing" I said. "Get dressed" he said. Asked for my license at the front of store and when no warrant showed up (LOL) I was free to go. Phew.

  3. #39439
    It be post like this that I very much appreciate. I literally called and get a quote then came back to read this LOL. Now idk if I want to go or not. You didn't say anything wrong but I like for people to be honest and this was as honest as it gets. Plus their times aren't the same she said they closed at midnight. But I probably won't go now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psilue  [View Original Post]
    I went here based on a recent review. The review is either total BS or there are two Amys at this place. Rang the bell and Amy let me in. She's very petite, maybe 5", 90 lbs and some of the smallest tits that I've ever seen. They had to be less than an A cup. She was quite cute though, maybe early 30's and not an ounce of fat.

    She took me to the room, left and I got undressed. She came back and asked for the last 4 of my phone number which she entered in to the calculator app on her phone? OK. Anyway, shower wasn't offered so I asked and she took me to the shower room. It was nice. Spacious. New looking. The shower itself was unremarkable. It was very rushed and zero teasing or previews of what was to come.

    Back to the room and I hopped on the table face down. This is when the texts started rolling in as well as people ringing the bell. She told me it had been ringing about 20 times an hour. It was pretty distracting as she would usually leave to answer the door. She asked if I wanted oil and I said yes. She poured oil all over me and started the massage which was also very rushed. It felt like she needed to finish as quickly as possible because she had somewhere to be. The massage, like the shower was fine but nothing special and again zero teasing. She wiped me down with paper towels and had me flip.

    On the flip she continued the massage without oil. She worked on my head, chest and legs. Then she stood next to me and made the L1 gesture. I responded with the L3 gesture to which she made the money hand gesture and requested 200. I was planning on 160 but whatever. She was hot and I was ready to go. She then made me get up and get the money which I hate. Back to the table and she stripped down from the lab coat and small black dress she was wearing. If you don't care about boobs, she has an amazing body.

    She started with a BBBJ for a good 20 seconds while I played with her puss. Out comes the rubber and she told me to stand up while she laid back on the table. I banged her for a good while in standing mish. She said she was cumming more than once but I doubt that was the case. Oh, she also used waaay too much lube so there wasn't a lot to feel. Eventually I asked her to flip over and went at it in K9 for another. I don't know, 10 minutes? I was starting to feel like I wasn't going to be able to finish and I don't think she was going to finish me with a BBBJ based on the extremely shortened version I had already received. In the middle of K9, she literally jumped off the table and got more lube. Great. Back on the table and she got on her back again. She also kept telling me to go 'softer'. I don't really know what she meant as I wasn't going crazy or anything so I just ignored her. Pounded away while she said she was cumming and telling me to fuck her. Oh, also. No kissing. I asked. I got one peck on the lips. Anyway, still thinking I wasn't going to be able to complete the deal, I leaned back, grabbed her feet and put them behind her head. After a lot of screaming and watching in the adjacent mirror, I was finally able to bust. It was probably 20 minutes of massage and 20 minutes of the good stuff. It was clear the session was over so I got dressed and was on my way in around 45 minutes.

    All in all, it was fine. She was very attractive but definitely not the Amy from the web site and also not the Amy from the other review. TS wasn't great, zero teasing, no kissing, very quick BBBJ, very rushed experience over all, non stop interruptions, over priced. The main course itself was fun but I wouldn't repeat. For the price (and previous reviews), I expected more. I'd rather head over to Villa Park or Glen Ellyn for better service at a better price.

  4. #39438

    North Beauty Hair & Foot Spa. Amy

    I went here based on a recent review. The review is either total BS or there are two Amys at this place. Rang the bell and Amy let me in. She's very petite, maybe 5", 90 lbs and some of the smallest tits that I've ever seen. They had to be less than an A cup. She was quite cute though, maybe early 30's and not an ounce of fat.

    She took me to the room, left and I got undressed. She came back and asked for the last 4 of my phone number which she entered in to the calculator app on her phone? OK. Anyway, shower wasn't offered so I asked and she took me to the shower room. It was nice. Spacious. New looking. The shower itself was unremarkable. It was very rushed and zero teasing or previews of what was to come.

    Back to the room and I hopped on the table face down. This is when the texts started rolling in as well as people ringing the bell. She told me it had been ringing about 20 times an hour. It was pretty distracting as she would usually leave to answer the door. She asked if I wanted oil and I said yes. She poured oil all over me and started the massage which was also very rushed. It felt like she needed to finish as quickly as possible because she had somewhere to be. The massage, like the shower was fine but nothing special and again zero teasing. She wiped me down with paper towels and had me flip.

    On the flip she continued the massage without oil. She worked on my head, chest and legs. Then she stood next to me and made the L1 gesture. I responded with the L3 gesture to which she made the money hand gesture and requested 200. I was planning on 160 but whatever. She was hot and I was ready to go. She then made me get up and get the money which I hate. Back to the table and she stripped down from the lab coat and small black dress she was wearing. If you don't care about boobs, she has an amazing body.

    She started with a BBBJ for a good 20 seconds while I played with her puss. Out comes the rubber and she told me to stand up while she laid back on the table. I banged her for a good while in standing mish. She said she was cumming more than once but I doubt that was the case. Oh, she also used waaay too much lube so there wasn't a lot to feel. Eventually I asked her to flip over and went at it in K9 for another. I don't know, 10 minutes? I was starting to feel like I wasn't going to be able to finish and I don't think she was going to finish me with a BBBJ based on the extremely shortened version I had already received. In the middle of K9, she literally jumped off the table and got more lube. Great. Back on the table and she got on her back again. She also kept telling me to go 'softer'. I don't really know what she meant as I wasn't going crazy or anything so I just ignored her. Pounded away while she said she was cumming and telling me to fuck her. Oh, also. No kissing. I asked. I got one peck on the lips. Anyway, still thinking I wasn't going to be able to complete the deal, I leaned back, grabbed her feet and put them behind her head. After a lot of screaming and watching in the adjacent mirror, I was finally able to bust. It was probably 20 minutes of massage and 20 minutes of the good stuff. It was clear the session was over so I got dressed and was on my way in around 45 minutes.

    All in all, it was fine. She was very attractive but definitely not the Amy from the web site and also not the Amy from the other review. TS wasn't great, zero teasing, no kissing, very quick BBBJ, very rushed experience over all, non stop interruptions, over priced. The main course itself was fun but I wouldn't repeat. For the price (and previous reviews), I expected more. I'd rather head over to Villa Park or Glen Ellyn for better service at a better price.

  5. #39437

    Od wellness

    Went today around 1. Just when she was getting me ready one of you jerk offs kept ringing the bell incessantly like fucking rainman. After one buzz and no answer maybe wait in your car. Saw you on the way out if you are on here ... you look like a dildo.

  6. #39436
    Quote Originally Posted by PwnLife  [View Original Post]
    Simple google search failed me.
    Here is the link.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/enDCpBEgzbKz2Cx46

    1710 W North Ave.

  7. #39435

    Where is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    Spent time with Ami, a young, petite, top-heavy Chinese provider who stands around 5'2". She has long brown hair, natural C curves, and a smooth, clean-shaved kitty. There's a small mole by her lips that actually adds to her look and makes her easy to remember. She carries herself with a friendly, upbeat attitude that helps you settle in fast.

    The session started with relaxed LFK and moved naturally into DFK as the comfort built. DATY and 69 felt unhurried, and she stayed responsive throughout and her DT was controlled and steady. TUMA, BBBJ, and BLS all flowed well and kept the connection going without feeling rushed.

    For CFS, she shifted easily between positions. CG and RCG had good rhythm, k9 felt strong and steady, and standing / MISH kept the pace smooth. She finished with a CIM that wrapped the session cleanly and without any clock-watching.

    Ami is one of those providers who looks young, stays engaged, and delivers exactly what's listed. Petite frame, big natural curves, and a warm demeanor make her a solid choice if you like top-heavy spinners who stay present from start to finish.

    Damage: . 5 HF $. 6 extra dono.
    Simple google search failed me.

  8. #39434

    Burbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows where yoyo that used to be perfect 10/ Ashland Perfect / BP is working out of now?
    They have her working out of the burbs now if you need her person number PM me see her all the time also she does 3 some with Nini at Red Rose Spa but has to be scheduled in advance. She was scheduled to go to Orange but we know how that plays out. But because of her most recent arrest (check out mugshots) she is laying low.

    But if you need her digits PM me.

  9. #39433

    Bei Spa on Higgins

    Decent massage, taller 5' 10 Chinese good attitude got 30 min with a table shower, CFS, altogether $20 shy of 2 $$. Found on apple maps, not google tho.

  10. #39432
    Anyone knows where yoyo that used to be perfect 10/ Ashland Perfect / BP is working out of now?

  11. #39431

    Good times with Ami at North Beauty Hair & Foot Spa

    Spent time with Ami, a young, petite, top-heavy Chinese provider who stands around 5'2". She has long brown hair, natural C curves, and a smooth, clean-shaved kitty. There's a small mole by her lips that actually adds to her look and makes her easy to remember. She carries herself with a friendly, upbeat attitude that helps you settle in fast.

    The session started with relaxed LFK and moved naturally into DFK as the comfort built. DATY and 69 felt unhurried, and she stayed responsive throughout and her DT was controlled and steady. TUMA, BBBJ, and BLS all flowed well and kept the connection going without feeling rushed.

    For CFS, she shifted easily between positions. CG and RCG had good rhythm, k9 felt strong and steady, and standing / MISH kept the pace smooth. She finished with a CIM that wrapped the session cleanly and without any clock-watching.

    Ami is one of those providers who looks young, stays engaged, and delivers exactly what's listed. Petite frame, big natural curves, and a warm demeanor make her a solid choice if you like top-heavy spinners who stay present from start to finish.

    Damage: . 5 HF $. 6 extra dono.

  12. #39430
    Quote Originally Posted by Knurchlew  [View Original Post]
    Met with Candy and the session was smooth and enjoyable from the start. She's petite with long black hair, a very attractive face, enhanced D's that stand out nicely, and a round, shapely figure. Pics were accurate, and her presentation was polished and well kept. Friendly greeting and an easy, relaxed vibe throughout.

    We warmed up with LFK, which felt natural, followed by DATY and 69, all flowing comfortably. Candy stayed attentive and engaged the entire time. FIV was available and handled smoothly. Her BBBJ was steady, focused, and well paced, keeping the rhythm relaxed.

    Verdict:

    Attractive, attentive, and easygoing with good pacing and smooth flow. Clean session, no drama, and repeatable. 5xxx Irving park highly recommended.
    What was the cost?

  13. #39429

    4 hands at 50-50

    Went to go see one of my ATF's today. Yuki at 50-50 is one of the best in the business. Made an appointment and met her there. She has a new girl named CC and suggested we do a four hands. I was skeptical at first because Yulki's PM is out of this world and I was worried that she wouldn't be as aggressive with someone else there. She reassured me that she wouldn't pull back. So we started with a nice oil massage. One up top and one working the legs. They switched up and Yuki started doing her thing with an external PM and face down stroking while CC worked my shoulder. Felt incredible. I asked if we could do a nude B2 B on the flip and they agreed. Both got naked and commenced a super sexy, extremely slutty nuru style massage. One would put their tits in my face and let me feast while the other did a stripper slide over my lower half. They switched it up and repeated. After quite some time of this they went for the combo PM and handshake. Yuki went knuckle deep inside me until she had my leg kicking like a dog getting its ear scratched. CC gave a nice, slow, oily edging. All while I had a FIV in each of them. It was honestly the hottest session of my life. This continued for a good amount of time until I came so hard I was literally seeing stars and slurring my speech. CC milked me dry while Yuki kept constant rhythmic message knuckle deep. When my senses returned Yuki pulled out and CC cleaned me up. I was so light headed I had to sit in the car and recollect myself before driving away. It was their standard 1. 6 each plus and extra. 4 each for nude B2 B. Would recommend to anyone who hasn't seen stars from a PM.

  14. #39428

    Katarina at Lunar Body Works

    Went to check out the rotation this month and drew Katarina.

    Mid 30's, short, average build but the curves are there. D cups, good shape, fit her frame well and had a tattoo. Massage was on the softer side, relaxing more than anything else. Hands felt good, warm oil, nothing deep or therapeutic but I wasn't there for that anyway. Teasing came in gradually, hands wandering, brushing where you'd expect.

    Flipped me and went into the GFE. Closer contact, leaning in, soft eye contact, hands on the chest. BBBJ was solid, wet enough, decent pace, she stayed on it without rushing. Finished things with a two hand HJ, oil, took her time, clean ending.

    80 for the house, 120 donation. YMMV.

  15. #39427

    Lotus spa at Irving park

    Met with Candy and the session was smooth and enjoyable from the start. She's petite with long black hair, a very attractive face, enhanced D's that stand out nicely, and a round, shapely figure. Pics were accurate, and her presentation was polished and well kept. Friendly greeting and an easy, relaxed vibe throughout.

    We warmed up with LFK, which felt natural, followed by DATY and 69, all flowing comfortably. Candy stayed attentive and engaged the entire time. FIV was available and handled smoothly. Her BBBJ was steady, focused, and well paced, keeping the rhythm relaxed.

    Verdict:

    Attractive, attentive, and easygoing with good pacing and smooth flow. Clean session, no drama, and repeatable. 5xxx Irving park highly recommended.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape