Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 13802
-
06-16-26 13:36 #13547Regular Member

Posts: 6BP is back and in new place
TOFTT, went to see if this was a trap and it is not. Saw Moe and she does look like the pictures, so that is a plus. The only weird thing I would report is that, 2 of the rooms have open top wall to the living room. While the living room can't see you, you can really hear them. Just a warning.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 12:31 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 26Cici at Nunhouse8
Went to nunhouse88 at opening. A Latin girl opened the door. She said all the jgals left / are gone so I saw Cici.
https://nunhouse88.com/view/32024
Her photos are touched up but the real thing is close to the very first photo.. It's not too different than how risingsun8 or nysmilingeyes touch up their photos in NYC. Cici is early to mid 20's, regular body with enhanced C's and is about 165-170 cm tall with a cute face. She has a tatoo on her back left shoulder.
AFAIK no untranslated services are available as with most C-gals. I didn't bother to ask since if there were it'd say so on the site.
Her CBJ was really well done and went to CFS in Mish then finished with her on top. I had to double check if the raincoat was intact and it was.
For 140 for hh with a gal like that I thought I got a great deal. She didn't say how long she'd be there but she's definitely cuter and cheaper than the rando hags you might get from Pink Monkey or other bedpage slop.
-
06-16-26 12:04 #13545Senior Member

Posts: 574BP is up and fine, GB has no one and lily seems to be down as well. Maybe they are relocating with the bust of that other Bridgeport place.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:21 #13544Senior Member

Posts: 295BP updated website
Are they busted or moved and started again? Moe Greek travel is very tempting. Anyone been in touch with them or visited since the closure?
-
06-15-26 21:49 #13543Senior Member

Posts: 281He did not leave but use different accounts. I think they extended business to IN.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
I am a bit interested in the Huanlegong 168 now. Took over those J girls so quick
-
06-15-26 21:23 #13542Regular Member

Posts: 13Hara. Koreanpalace
Damn, what a night with Hara. She's tall, slim, athletic with great C's and a sexy back tat.
Her kissing is next level. Soft lips, totally knows what she's doing. We hit the shower where she gave me an insane BBBJ with BLS, then right back to making out.
In bed went through CG, reverse CG, Mish, and finished hard in K9 with CIP. She can definitely take a pounding. I really had a good time.
Already planning my next visit. 10/10, would recommend.
-
06-15-26 20:15 #13541Senior Member

Posts: 319Charlie OF
Did anyone get his burner number? I deleted it by accident. I was thinking he might know what's going on with BP.
-
06-15-26 15:15 #13540Senior Member

Posts: 39New girl (s)
I heard the new girl was name Ellen? I also heard something about a Sunny. If anyone has any info, would appreciate it! DMs are fine too.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 02:38 #13539Regular Member

Posts: 6Has anyone gone to BP or huan168?
Has anyone gone to BP or huan168 since the bust? I see BP has 2 people but wondering if they are LEO profiles waiting for us.
-
06-12-26 20:00 #13538Banned Member

Posts: 171Yes
Yes but call for their schedules.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 14:44 #13537Senior Member

Posts: 262Do any of the Latin girls actually do BBBJ and kissing or DATY.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 14:04 #13536Senior Member

Posts: 262I think you should post more reviews of places you've been first. In general those places are great, I would give them a try. But it's not really Chicago so maybe people don't post here.
Originally Posted by ImnotClay8
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 07:49 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 295Is nunhouse old 888?
Same girls, different location. Wondering if they moved after busts.
Originally Posted by CokeZero
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 01:45 #13534Regular Member

Posts: 2New
The ohare apartments off of Cumberland was something I heard about and is convenient spot but not much is said about it here. Any info?
Long time lurker first post, overall new to the hobby, doing AMPs (all mentioned in Norridge thread) but am getting tired in the lack in variety in those lately.
-
06-12-26 00:45 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 762Do all three work in the same place?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





