Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 920 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13543
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get his burner number? I deleted it by accident. I was thinking he might know what's going on with BP.
    He did not leave but use different accounts. I think they extended business to IN.

    I am a bit interested in the Huanlegong 168 now. Took over those J girls so quick

  2. #13542

    Hara. Koreanpalace

    Damn, what a night with Hara. She's tall, slim, athletic with great C's and a sexy back tat.

    Her kissing is next level. Soft lips, totally knows what she's doing. We hit the shower where she gave me an insane BBBJ with BLS, then right back to making out.

    In bed went through CG, reverse CG, Mish, and finished hard in K9 with CIP. She can definitely take a pounding. I really had a good time.

    Already planning my next visit. 10/10, would recommend.

  3. #13541

    Charlie OF

    Did anyone get his burner number? I deleted it by accident. I was thinking he might know what's going on with BP.

  4. #13540

    New girl (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Try Cindy at SXL Nail Spa she is a raw dog type.

    Of girl also Bebe the black chick takes it in the ass and the new young girl will do bare only if you promise to not nut in her.
    I heard the new girl was name Ellen? I also heard something about a Sunny. If anyone has any info, would appreciate it! DMs are fine too.

  5. #13539

    Has anyone gone to BP or huan168?

    Has anyone gone to BP or huan168 since the bust? I see BP has 2 people but wondering if they are LEO profiles waiting for us.

  6. #13538

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Do all three work in the same place?
    Yes but call for their schedules.

  7. #13537
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Same girls, different location. Wondering if they moved after busts.
    Do any of the Latin girls actually do BBBJ and kissing or DATY.

  8. #13536
    Quote Originally Posted by ImnotClay8  [View Original Post]
    The ohare apartments off of Cumberland was something I heard about and is convenient spot but not much is said about it here. Any info?

    Long time lurker first post, overall new to the hobby, doing AMPs (all mentioned in Norridge thread) but am getting tired in the lack in variety in those lately.
    I think you should post more reviews of places you've been first. In general those places are great, I would give them a try. But it's not really Chicago so maybe people don't post here.

  9. #13535

    Is nunhouse old 888?

    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the J girl at nunhouse? Aparently she's still there for the next couple days. BB / CIP 100/200.

    https://www.nunhouse88.com/view/32022
    Same girls, different location. Wondering if they moved after busts.

  10. #13534

    New

    The ohare apartments off of Cumberland was something I heard about and is convenient spot but not much is said about it here. Any info?

    Long time lurker first post, overall new to the hobby, doing AMPs (all mentioned in Norridge thread) but am getting tired in the lack in variety in those lately.

  11. #13533
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Try Cindy at SXL Nail Spa she is a raw dog type.

    Of girl also Bebe the black chick takes it in the ass and the new young girl will do bare only if you promise to not nut in her.
    Do all three work in the same place?

  12. #13532
    Quote Originally Posted by Circuitpro82  [View Original Post]
    Address from Google map is fair game for everyone. If they don't want people to find them, then they should not have put the address on the Google map. Simple as that.

    Time will tell if LE does anything or not from reading this. Orange and many other places had so many reviews here and everyone knows where Orange is as they also have a Google map profile and LE did nothing for the longest time.
    Make sense. Lily's did better honestly speaking. Their address was on google map only weeks before it was busted. There might be a reason why they lasted more years before it was busted.

  13. #13531

    Cindy. SXL Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronTtump55  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I will be staying in downtown Chicago for 2 nights. Are there any Asian (Korean Chinese Vietnamese) agency that does BBFS in the downtown area? Thanks a lot!
    Try Cindy at SXL Nail Spa she is a raw dog type.

    Of girl also Bebe the black chick takes it in the ass and the new young girl will do bare only if you promise to not nut in her.

  14. #13530

    Men in Blue

    Guys I think we should be more empathetic to LEO. After all they have a hard job and relief can be hard to come by.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZLK7xiNgq7/

  15. #13529

    Yes they are

    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    In light of recent events, does anyone know if 888 / Chicago521 is still operational?

    https://chicago521.com/
    I dreamed one hour with Yolanda last Friday. Texted me an address, told me to call when there, given a house number a few buildings away and very suspicious doorman let me in. Also noticed probable helper parked across street watch me come and go. Doorman called someone when I was ready to go, didn't let me out until whoever he called said ok. Very cautious, but worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape