Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 13801
-
06-16-26 10:21 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 295BP updated website
Are they busted or moved and started again? Moe Greek travel is very tempting. Anyone been in touch with them or visited since the closure?
-
06-15-26 21:49 #13545Senior Member

Posts: 281He did not leave but use different accounts. I think they extended business to IN.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
I am a bit interested in the Huanlegong 168 now. Took over those J girls so quick
-
06-15-26 21:23 #13544Regular Member

Posts: 12Hara. Koreanpalace
Damn, what a night with Hara. She's tall, slim, athletic with great C's and a sexy back tat.
Her kissing is next level. Soft lips, totally knows what she's doing. We hit the shower where she gave me an insane BBBJ with BLS, then right back to making out.
In bed went through CG, reverse CG, Mish, and finished hard in K9 with CIP. She can definitely take a pounding. I really had a good time.
Already planning my next visit. 10/10, would recommend.
-
06-15-26 20:15 #13543Senior Member

Posts: 319Charlie OF
Did anyone get his burner number? I deleted it by accident. I was thinking he might know what's going on with BP.
-
06-15-26 15:15 #13542Senior Member

Posts: 39New girl (s)
I heard the new girl was name Ellen? I also heard something about a Sunny. If anyone has any info, would appreciate it! DMs are fine too.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 02:38 #13541Regular Member

Posts: 6Has anyone gone to BP or huan168?
Has anyone gone to BP or huan168 since the bust? I see BP has 2 people but wondering if they are LEO profiles waiting for us.
-
06-12-26 20:00 #13540Banned Member

Posts: 171Yes
Yes but call for their schedules.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 14:44 #13539Senior Member

Posts: 262Do any of the Latin girls actually do BBBJ and kissing or DATY.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 14:04 #13538Senior Member

Posts: 262I think you should post more reviews of places you've been first. In general those places are great, I would give them a try. But it's not really Chicago so maybe people don't post here.
Originally Posted by ImnotClay8
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 07:49 #13537Senior Member

Posts: 295Is nunhouse old 888?
Same girls, different location. Wondering if they moved after busts.
Originally Posted by CokeZero
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 01:45 #13536Regular Member

Posts: 2New
The ohare apartments off of Cumberland was something I heard about and is convenient spot but not much is said about it here. Any info?
Long time lurker first post, overall new to the hobby, doing AMPs (all mentioned in Norridge thread) but am getting tired in the lack in variety in those lately.
-
06-12-26 00:45 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 762Do all three work in the same place?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 16:10 #13534Regular Member

Posts: 29Chi J Girl
Has anyone seen the J girl at nunhouse? Aparently she's still there for the next couple days. BB / CIP 100/200.
https://www.nunhouse88.com/view/32022
-
06-10-26 19:43 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 281Make sense. Lily's did better honestly speaking. Their address was on google map only weeks before it was busted. There might be a reason why they lasted more years before it was busted.
Originally Posted by Circuitpro82
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 18:32 #13532Banned Member

Posts: 171Cindy. SXL Spa
Try Cindy at SXL Nail Spa she is a raw dog type.
Originally Posted by BaronTtump55
[View Original Post]
Of girl also Bebe the black chick takes it in the ass and the new young girl will do bare only if you promise to not nut in her.









Reply With Quote






