Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 17256
-
06-17-26 17:09 #16971Senior Member

Posts: 238It seems to be trending.
Hello from over here on the West Coast. Yes, I've had a few new SB connections mention a ppm at $800 - 1 k so there might be a Reddit thread or TikiTok that is making the rounds. I'm certainly not offering that and in the forums here it doesn't seem that other guys are accepting that either. If any guy is paying that, they're probably not on this forum!
Originally Posted by MilfHunter818
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 16:53 #16970Senior Member

Posts: 95Faith
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-8f2d26153901
I talked to Faith this week and she said $1 k ppm. I'm starting to hear that a lot now. Is that the new norm? I'm used to $400-$500. Now hearing $800-$1500. Are you guys actually paying that?
I will say, she's got a booty!
-
06-17-26 15:46 #16969Senior Member

Posts: 68Beggar Heather
I can't link her profile because she already blocked me, but it's Heather from the Griffin area. Instantly started with a sob story and wanted help before our first meeting. The moment I said 'no', she blocked me on everything.
-
06-17-26 09:16 #16968Senior Member

Posts: 275Sobering
That is sobering. I'll try to let the big head win more often.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:29 #16967Senior Member

Posts: 270I was communicating with her, things were going good then she just stopped responding to my text when I mentioned the word intimacy.
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 15:02 #16966Senior Member

Posts: 1843Yeah, be careful out there. I'm taking doxycycline as we speak.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 22:22 #16965Senior Member

Posts: 275Elle
I think this one is an escort, but I like her petite look. Has anyone seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f2cdc037f8a3
-
06-15-26 18:32 #16964Senior Member

Posts: 318A lot fake profiles or bots that get you to used your coins to read messages and unlock pics.
Originally Posted by TallGuy3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:18 #16963Senior Member

Posts: 275Lauren
I seem to have a morbid fascination with orgy / group girls, especially when they're under 30. Those mid-twenties ones that are so horny and open. I always wind up going raw when I know I shouldn't. Then, it's days of worry and getting myself checked, until it happens again because I can't resist. Rinse and repeat.
In short, I may have to reach out to this one, LOL. But, her profile says 32 so age might help me stay away.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 17:14 #16962Senior Member

Posts: 159Secret Benefits
Been on SA for years off and on, and had several LT arrangements that ran their course. I also looked into SDM a while back and wasn't impressed. Back in the market now and considering Secret Benefits. Anyone have any luck or words of wisdom there?
Surprised I haven't seen any reviews. Could they be hanging out elsewhere?
TG.
-
06-14-26 17:02 #16961Senior Member

Posts: 318Karinastar
Any info on her?
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74561788
-
06-12-26 15:16 #16960Senior Member

Posts: 270I totally agree with you, some of these girls their expectations are so redicilous.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 01:45 #16959Banned Member

Posts: 197Lmao these AA girls truly don't understand supply and demand.
Originally Posted by LovePunnany
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 00:13 #16958Senior Member

Posts: 1843That is part of why I passed on her. Just too high traffic, and also she had a bit of an attitude and that is a red flag. But still have to be impressed by her performance in the videos she sent me, even if I'm not going there myself.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 23:38 #16957Senior Member

Posts: 1302What a joke
500 for a borderline BBW who is over 40? LOL, next please.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





