Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 18215
-
06-16-26 11:04 #17690Senior Member

Posts: 242How does one get a hold of her?
Originally Posted by FunOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 06:12 #17689Regular Member

Posts: 9Great
Very Nice Melons.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 17:11 #17688Senior Member

Posts: 53Haven't been able to link yet
Have been trying to get my schedule to line up to see her for like for ever for some headache relief. LOL But, even tho schedules haven't been able to line up the times I've tried or reached out, she's been super accommodating. So, here's hoping LOL.
Originally Posted by Czfish12
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 17:00 #17687Senior Member

Posts: 488Sarah Maitland
She has a profile on here. You message her directly. I have her screen name in the subject line. If you scroll down a few posts you'll see where she responds. Message her there with a private message. Few more pics.
Originally Posted by JohnorJonny
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 16:25 #17686Senior Member

Posts: 82Someone say she has nice tits?
I would love to see those Melons.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:53 #17685Regular Member

Posts: 4Sarah maitland
She's definitely on the list, just need to build up some postings. Being a lurker did me no favors.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:36 #17684Regular Member

Posts: 4Info?
How do I get in contact?
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:05 #17683Senior Member

Posts: 488Sarah Maitland!
Not much more I can say about Sarah Maitland that hasn't been said. I've known her for many years and still a good fuck. If you haven't seen then go see her. Here is a picture from my last visit. Her prices are good with no upselling or rushing. You can also go multiple rounds if you want. Message her directly on her to setup with her. She does her own screening. JB.
Originally Posted by Czfish12
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:11 #17682Senior Member

Posts: 464Oh, she is that skilled
You won't regret it. There are some nice surprises along the way as well!
Originally Posted by Dragster
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 16:39 #17681Senior Member

Posts: 634Alexis
I hungout with Alexis a couple weeks ago. Everything seemed fine. Not sure about her sister, I stopped seeing her.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 15:43 #17680Senior Member

Posts: 761Last contact was May 11th and then crickets since. Even her sister hasn't responded.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 15:08 #17679Senior Member

Posts: 363I had no idea she was that skilled. I guess next time I come through I need to reach out.
Originally Posted by Footaficionado
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 13:10 #17678Senior Member

Posts: 238Selest
So what happened to Selest? Did yall just wore her out or she got into a relationship or something? Haven't seen any post and I haven't heard from her in awhile.
-
06-11-26 08:05 #17677Senior Member

Posts: 126Let's help Sarah Maitland!
Hey guys, let's help Sarah get caught up! Keeps getting ghosted and strung along. If you have time and ability give her a call and hang out some! Thanks!
-
06-10-26 20:49 #17676Senior Member

Posts: 761Couple dozen times huh?
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
Well you need to double that so shes not hitting everyone up for $$ via cash apps. Hopefully your name isn't Eddie? She sent me a screen shot of Eddie sending her $ on one of the cash apps. Have fun being the GK.
Oh btw, she’s also a thief. One of the guys messaged me saying he had her over and she’s got sticky fingers.











Reply With Quote





