Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 921 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 13803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13548

    Paige at Koreanpalace

    Finally got around to seeing Paige and she's worth the time. Early 30's, natural B's, looks just like her pics.

    She's got that playful troublemaker vibe, flirty, teases you, makes you work for it. I pull up to her place and she's at the door in this little outfit with a smirk like she knows exactly what's up. Lets me in and we head straight back to her room.

    Soon as we're in there we start going at it, kissing heavy, hands everywhere. Then she's like "shower?" and we hop in together. Soaping each other up, making out under the water, she's grinding on me the whole time getting me worked up.

    We get out and move to the bed. She pushes me back, climbs on top still in her panties, rubbing against me while we keep making out. Works her way down, teasing me through the boxers before pulling them off. Goes down on me and she's good, wet, deep, uses her hands, lots of eye contact. Flips around so I get the view while she does her thing, had to reach down and grab that ass.

    She climbs up and slides down on me, riding slow at first then picks up speed, leaning back so I can watch. I flip her over, legs on my shoulders, going deep until she's moaning loud. Switch to doggy and pound away And then cum. Wow amazing till will repeat.

  2. #13547

    BP is back and in new place

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Are they busted or moved and started again? Moe Greek travel is very tempting. Anyone been in touch with them or visited since the closure?
    TOFTT, went to see if this was a trap and it is not. Saw Moe and she does look like the pictures, so that is a plus. The only weird thing I would report is that, 2 of the rooms have open top wall to the living room. While the living room can't see you, you can really hear them. Just a warning.

  3. #13546

    Cici at Nunhouse8

    Went to nunhouse88 at opening. A Latin girl opened the door. She said all the jgals left / are gone so I saw Cici.

    https://nunhouse88.com/view/32024

    Her photos are touched up but the real thing is close to the very first photo.. It's not too different than how risingsun8 or nysmilingeyes touch up their photos in NYC. Cici is early to mid 20's, regular body with enhanced C's and is about 165-170 cm tall with a cute face. She has a tatoo on her back left shoulder.

    AFAIK no untranslated services are available as with most C-gals. I didn't bother to ask since if there were it'd say so on the site.

    Her CBJ was really well done and went to CFS in Mish then finished with her on top. I had to double check if the raincoat was intact and it was.

    For 140 for hh with a gal like that I thought I got a great deal. She didn't say how long she'd be there but she's definitely cuter and cheaper than the rando hags you might get from Pink Monkey or other bedpage slop.

  4. #13545
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Are they busted or moved and started again? Moe Greek travel is very tempting. Anyone been in touch with them or visited since the closure?
    BP is up and fine, GB has no one and lily seems to be down as well. Maybe they are relocating with the bust of that other Bridgeport place.

  5. #13544

    BP updated website

    Are they busted or moved and started again? Moe Greek travel is very tempting. Anyone been in touch with them or visited since the closure?

  6. #13543
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get his burner number? I deleted it by accident. I was thinking he might know what's going on with BP.
    He did not leave but use different accounts. I think they extended business to IN.

    I am a bit interested in the Huanlegong 168 now. Took over those J girls so quick

  7. #13542

    Hara. Koreanpalace

    Damn, what a night with Hara. She's tall, slim, athletic with great C's and a sexy back tat.

    Her kissing is next level. Soft lips, totally knows what she's doing. We hit the shower where she gave me an insane BBBJ with BLS, then right back to making out.

    In bed went through CG, reverse CG, Mish, and finished hard in K9 with CIP. She can definitely take a pounding. I really had a good time.

    Already planning my next visit. 10/10, would recommend.

  8. #13541

    Charlie OF

    Did anyone get his burner number? I deleted it by accident. I was thinking he might know what's going on with BP.

  9. #13540

    New girl (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Try Cindy at SXL Nail Spa she is a raw dog type.

    Of girl also Bebe the black chick takes it in the ass and the new young girl will do bare only if you promise to not nut in her.
    I heard the new girl was name Ellen? I also heard something about a Sunny. If anyone has any info, would appreciate it! DMs are fine too.

  10. #13539

    Has anyone gone to BP or huan168?

    Has anyone gone to BP or huan168 since the bust? I see BP has 2 people but wondering if they are LEO profiles waiting for us.

  11. #13538

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Do all three work in the same place?
    Yes but call for their schedules.

  12. #13537
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Same girls, different location. Wondering if they moved after busts.
    Do any of the Latin girls actually do BBBJ and kissing or DATY.

  13. #13536
    Quote Originally Posted by ImnotClay8  [View Original Post]
    The ohare apartments off of Cumberland was something I heard about and is convenient spot but not much is said about it here. Any info?

    Long time lurker first post, overall new to the hobby, doing AMPs (all mentioned in Norridge thread) but am getting tired in the lack in variety in those lately.
    I think you should post more reviews of places you've been first. In general those places are great, I would give them a try. But it's not really Chicago so maybe people don't post here.

  14. #13535

    Is nunhouse old 888?

    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the J girl at nunhouse? Aparently she's still there for the next couple days. BB / CIP 100/200.

    https://www.nunhouse88.com/view/32022
    Same girls, different location. Wondering if they moved after busts.

  15. #13534

    New

    The ohare apartments off of Cumberland was something I heard about and is convenient spot but not much is said about it here. Any info?

    Long time lurker first post, overall new to the hobby, doing AMPs (all mentioned in Norridge thread) but am getting tired in the lack in variety in those lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape