Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 376 to 390 of 26914
-
06-14-26 21:28 #26539Regular Member

Posts: 13Erica White
Thread is fixed at top of thread list Erica White.
Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been around the midwest a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.
https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite
-
06-14-26 18:01 #26538Senior Member

Posts: 60Mayumi
Hi everyone flying in from new england for the night and saw Mayumi. I feel like it may be TGTBT, but was wondering if any of the locals have met up with her.
Feel free to reach out to me for recommendations when visiting my area.
https://tryst.link/massage/mayumi-yuma
-
06-14-26 15:45 #26537Regular Member

Posts: 22Pony Ramone
Thanks for the Info. I do like this vibe but probably more alt / tattoos. I have peaked interested in Pony Ramone. Maybe a bit more niche in the area, I think this is definitely a front runner for me to try while in the Chicago area. If any info on this provider, or providers in this similar vain, I'm all ears. Feel free to message me directly with any experiences or recommendations. I have also been eyeing some Agencies as well but Chicago seems to have a LOT to choose from in the dept. Any recs that can help out decision fatigue would also be appreciated.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
Thanks again Chicagoans.
-
06-14-26 13:34 #26536Senior Member

Posts: 305Bummer
I reached out to and was turned off by the one word text answers. Was still interested but she went quiet so I somewhat figured she was a fake. Sorry you had a bad experience but I guess I'm not surprised based on my limited interaction with her. What a waste!
Originally Posted by Hulu6
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 12:41 #26535Senior Member

Posts: 71No Good
Alright TOFTT. Decent location in Melrose but requires facetime verification. Overall experience 3 out of 10, damage was $3, doesn't speak good English, everything covered and no MSOG or DATY or even LFK offered, overall didn't have the vibe for me plus face looks older than in the pics but hey YMMV. Too far for me as well. Oh for all you ass lovers she won't let you hit them.
Originally Posted by CantSlowDown
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 10:26 #26534Senior Member

Posts: 244Macie
I previously reviewed Macie positively, but don't think she's as great as she used to be. I've only ever liked getting my dick sucked by her and would do the two bbbjs in a half hour special. It was great because it was an easy cim both times with her skills, and she would just keep licking and sucking. Unfortunately, the last couple times I've stopped by to see her, she doesn't seem to like when I explode in her mouth, she acts surprised that I do it and stops the action. On the second one as well! WTF! I'm always clean and pleasant but she has obviously changed her attitude about the way I finish. I won't be back anytime soon. I'm not into fucking her so I can't give an opinion on that.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 01:02 #26533Senior Member

Posts: 767Krista
On the goth front, Krista Bowie or Krista Garland. Google the name add escort to the search and you will find her. I haven't seen her myself but reviews are generally good. She was a user back in the day so there is some fallout from that, including a finger that ha been amputated. Reports are a wide open menu and she is clean now (or so reviewers say). I can't think of any other goth types. That's def a type I like and I haven't been able to find any in my price range. Nikki Winter in Rogers Park has a goth look but my sense from reviews is that she is not very fun. Too transactional and a very limited menu. Rogers Park is not close to the Loop.
Originally Posted by RandyStrandy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 16:28 #26532Regular Member

Posts: 22Reliable provider in Chicago
Hello Chicago brethren.
I will be out in Chicago for work in the near future staying downtown mostly likely. I am looking for a reliable provider to see after my business is tended too. Ideally, I like Alt / Goth / tattoo'd types but am open to any type of provider at the end of the day. Mainly- easy communicate, reliable (and discreet) Bonus would be BBBJ, MSOG and a bit of a dirty talker. I can travel to l, but would most likely prefer at my place. Please feel free to message me directly with information.
On any ladies you recommend in your fair city or if there is an agency I should check out.
Thank you,
-
06-13-26 14:36 #26531Senior Member

Posts: 161Very good looking
This is a genuinely good looking girl, so chances are that it's an OF ad.
Originally Posted by Bobasek
[View Original Post]
Don't forget to report back.
-
06-13-26 09:19 #26530Regular Member

Posts: 4Macie
Macie is my ATF always on time clean showered and ready to go the extra mile. Her weight fluctuates due to a digestive disorder. She still looks great perky books nice roundass.
-
06-13-26 09:11 #26529Regular Member

Posts: 4Macie
Macie is my ATF always on time clean showered and willing to go the extra mile She stated she has some sort of digestive disorder so her weight fluctuates sometimes. But she still looks great to me nice perky boobs nice round ass!
-
06-13-26 01:39 #26528Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone?
Anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4359795370/1
-
06-12-26 14:55 #26527Senior Member

Posts: 25Mariaangel
Anyone seen her little fine ass?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209776076
-
06-11-26 20:43 #26526Senior Member

Posts: 413I concur
Best value hands down for me. I also get along with her great and I love that I can just take a non-rushed shower immediately afterwards like I'm at my GF's.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 19:49 #26525Senior Member

Posts: 692Macie
She's still very thin. I think it looks great, mostly in the waist so her ass might have lost some, but it's still accented in her curves.
I do believe she hasn't aged. You all get mixed reviews because she isn't a good actress. But I have great chemistry with her.











Reply With Quote






