Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 26911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26536

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu6  [View Original Post]
    Alright TOFTT. Decent location in Melrose but requires facetime verification. Overall experience 3 out of 10, damage was $3, doesn't speak good English, everything covered and no MSOG or DATY or even LFK offered, overall didn't have the vibe for me plus face looks older than in the pics but hey YMMV. Too far for me as well. Oh for all you ass lovers she won't let you hit them.
    I reached out to and was turned off by the one word text answers. Was still interested but she went quiet so I somewhat figured she was a fake. Sorry you had a bad experience but I guess I'm not surprised based on my limited interaction with her. What a waste!

  2. #26535

    No Good

    Quote Originally Posted by CantSlowDown  [View Original Post]
    Alright TOFTT. Decent location in Melrose but requires facetime verification. Overall experience 3 out of 10, damage was $3, doesn't speak good English, everything covered and no MSOG or DATY or even LFK offered, overall didn't have the vibe for me plus face looks older than in the pics but hey YMMV. Too far for me as well. Oh for all you ass lovers she won't let you hit them.

  3. #26534

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Best value hands down for me. I also get along with her great and I love that I can just take a non-rushed shower immediately afterwards like I'm at my GF's.
    I previously reviewed Macie positively, but don't think she's as great as she used to be. I've only ever liked getting my dick sucked by her and would do the two bbbjs in a half hour special. It was great because it was an easy cim both times with her skills, and she would just keep licking and sucking. Unfortunately, the last couple times I've stopped by to see her, she doesn't seem to like when I explode in her mouth, she acts surprised that I do it and stops the action. On the second one as well! WTF! I'm always clean and pleasant but she has obviously changed her attitude about the way I finish. I won't be back anytime soon. I'm not into fucking her so I can't give an opinion on that.

  4. #26533

    Krista

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyStrandy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Chicago brethren.

    I will be out in Chicago for work in the near future staying downtown mostly likely. I am looking for a reliable provider to see after my business is tended too. Ideally, I like Alt / Goth / tattoo'd types but am open to any type of provider at the end of the day. Mainly- easy communicate, reliable (and discreet) Bonus would be BBBJ, MSOG and a bit of a dirty talker. I can travel to l, but would most likely prefer at my place. Please feel free to message me directly with information.,
    On the goth front, Krista Bowie or Krista Garland. Google the name add escort to the search and you will find her. I haven't seen her myself but reviews are generally good. She was a user back in the day so there is some fallout from that, including a finger that ha been amputated. Reports are a wide open menu and she is clean now (or so reviewers say). I can't think of any other goth types. That's def a type I like and I haven't been able to find any in my price range. Nikki Winter in Rogers Park has a goth look but my sense from reviews is that she is not very fun. Too transactional and a very limited menu. Rogers Park is not close to the Loop.

  5. #26532

    Reliable provider in Chicago

    Hello Chicago brethren.

    I will be out in Chicago for work in the near future staying downtown mostly likely. I am looking for a reliable provider to see after my business is tended too. Ideally, I like Alt / Goth / tattoo'd types but am open to any type of provider at the end of the day. Mainly- easy communicate, reliable (and discreet) Bonus would be BBBJ, MSOG and a bit of a dirty talker. I can travel to l, but would most likely prefer at my place. Please feel free to message me directly with information.

    On any ladies you recommend in your fair city or if there is an agency I should check out.

    Thank you,

  6. #26531

    Very good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobasek  [View Original Post]
    This is a genuinely good looking girl, so chances are that it's an OF ad.

    Don't forget to report back.

  7. #26530

    Macie

    Macie is my ATF always on time clean showered and ready to go the extra mile. Her weight fluctuates due to a digestive disorder. She still looks great perky books nice roundass.

  8. #26529

    Macie

    Macie is my ATF always on time clean showered and willing to go the extra mile She stated she has some sort of digestive disorder so her weight fluctuates sometimes. But she still looks great to me nice perky boobs nice round ass!

  9. #26528

  10. #26527

    Mariaangel


  11. #26526

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    She's still very thin. I think it looks great, mostly in the waist so her ass might have lost some, but it's still accented in her curves.

    I do believe she hasn't aged. You all get mixed reviews because she isn't a good actress. But I have great chemistry with her.
    Best value hands down for me. I also get along with her great and I love that I can just take a non-rushed shower immediately afterwards like I'm at my GF's.

  12. #26525

    Macie

    She's still very thin. I think it looks great, mostly in the waist so her ass might have lost some, but it's still accented in her curves.

    I do believe she hasn't aged. You all get mixed reviews because she isn't a good actress. But I have great chemistry with her.

  13. #26524

    Cool story bro

    Had an interesting interaction Saturday afternoon, I stopped by the gas station off of Ogden and 31st to fill up and I was paying this woman covered in tatts asked the cashier for a box of rubbers and some smokes.

    Cindy Lynn motel is nearby so I had a suspicion she might have been working there, anyway I fill up my car and I catch her getting into a white SUV with a dude driving her, clearly her handler.

    I pulled off and head east and sure enough they pulled into Cindy Lynn, anyway just a quick observation from the weekend.

  14. #26523

    Chaya Green

    Howzit from Hawaii!

    I'll be visiting your fine town on business in a few weeks and was looking at pre-booking some fun. Anyone visited or know of Chaya Green? https://chayagreen.com/.

    I'm interested in meeting her and hoping one of you might be able to provide any amount of insight. Thanks all!

    If you ever need some advice on Hawaii, hop on over to our forum. Plenty of knowledge to be shared there.

  15. #26522
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    Agree. If any of you girls are reading this stop listing every suburb!!


    I'll enter Elgin in the search bar and Lansing IL girls will populate my results on Listcrawler.
    B.
    That's why they do it. They want to show up in your search results no matter what city you enter.

    In the main listing, the location appears between the headline and the start of the ad text (if she hasn't filled the headline up with so much BS that it pushes out the location info). I don't even look at the ad if there's not a location specified there. I just assume it's a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape