Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 7043
-
06-16-26 21:57 #6848Regular Member

Posts: 19Just used google translation.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:15 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 406Its a great idea but I will say this: I've seen a version of the list and I can 100% tell you that there will be real legit innocent people catching strays if that list is what you are basing your judgement on. This is very problematic and will cause problems going forward. I sent you a DM, please take a look.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:24 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 889You have link to English?
Originally Posted by JCraigslistK
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:18 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 222Lucky
I've seen Lucky many times as well. Almost always great. Twice she's been drunk though and passed out during the date. She made up for it though but he may have had a similar experience. Or maybe she's just not for him. Lucky is still one of the top tuma queens around for me though.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:03 #6844Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Shills
They are out and abundant. 100's of fake accounts. Orlando, Tampa, Saint Pete have been hit hard by this guy and I see some of the fake ones down here as well. I know some people are working on a list of all the fake accounts he has and once we have it, we will pump it out everywhere. He's not from here but completely taken over our boards at an aggressive level. He couldn't just do his thing with a couple fake accounts he had to get greedy. And now people are mad that they are waiting money listening to him and girls can't stand him.
He is another state as well and we are trying as a whole in all cities to make sure everyone is aware. Now that people have a list created. It's way easier to manage new fake accounts coming in and admin has already started setting restrictions in other areas.
-
06-16-26 17:25 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 40Hey man, she's cute... if that's your type. I don't know if they're all sharing names, but that's what this one told me both times I asked.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
We can't win all the time. I track about 70% would vs wouldn't repeats in this hobby. This one just goes down as a wouldn't. Not even for free. I'm glad she does it for you.
-
06-16-26 15:16 #6842Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mimi
Hell yeah!! She's Awesome! She's gusher!
Originally Posted by JCraigslistK
[View Original Post]
On another note: Looks like we have Vivi in Orlando for a few days and then she will be back there with you guys.
-
06-16-26 12:54 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 89Mimi. Salacia
Big shoutout to Happy for the heads up. Salacia 100% lives up to the reviews. Maybe 5' with a fit body, great C's. If you have the time definitely worth the price of admission and multiple return trips.
If you are looking for PSE lives up to the hype. She definitely gets into and AMPs up the experience. If you are a fan of Blue in the AMP scenes Salacia is your girl, but in an even smaller package. I am not one of those prolific writers so I linked the page with the image of the TER review, as it is spot on.
https://mimi10086.com/view/34165
Word of caution, if you are new to this is and it is your first experience it is going to set the bar extremely high for any future experience you have. I know I will be doing my part to keep Mimi busy so we can continue to see top talent like Salacia in SoFlo.
-
06-16-26 09:42 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 673I am very surprised by this review as well. Lucky is very pretty and a really fun time every time I have seen her. If you truly saw Lucky, I am sorry for your experience.
Originally Posted by Flight57
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 09:37 #6839Senior Member

Posts: 222Corea 88 - Lily
Not sure what to make of it yet but my experience went like this, Lily greeted at the door as I walked in and about 10 seconds after I walked in someone else walked in as well. She was the only one there so she let the older guy into the back and said she would take care of me first. I asked for an hour massage and she said just do a half hour so I figured why not just to try it out. Massage was pretty much nonexistent only lasted about 5 minutes but there was some nice teasing during it. Well on my back for put a massage portion she did do nice grabbing and licking but again only about a minute and a half worth before asking me to flip and screw her. CFS was pretty good she's got a nice body and felt good being inside her. She was responsive and while I felt a little rushed I think it was mostly because he had somebody else waiting the guy who walked in right behind me. Her looks I would say about the seven of 10 and body assault eight. Place itself seems kind of rundown and again things are separated by curtains and so there's all lack of privacy. I may try again to see if the the massage room performance is a little more up to what I'm used to. She did say next time she would give me an hour massage even if I only pay for a half hour because of what happened today though that could just be a selling point to try to get me come back. If I do go back I'll write another review of that session. Hopefully today was just a fluke because she is pretty and did seem like the extra service could be really good.
-
06-15-26 22:50 #6838Regular Member

Posts: 1Mimi salacia
Hey, check out Mimi. New add.
Originally Posted by Pervomancer
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 14:15 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 372Funny, I always leave in a daze after a session with them, and I too, forgot something of value behind, but Vivi promptly texted me to let me know, I went back and she was waiting for me with my forgotten item.
Originally Posted by Tarks
[View Original Post]
That shows integrity as well as her talents and skills.
-
06-15-26 14:09 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 372Wow I am really surprised, she is always fantastic, and she is a very pretty asian girl I can't imagine having a bad time with her.
Originally Posted by NeonGuts
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 12:52 #6835Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Lala: Curvy Kissing Pleaser
Hello brothers, just dropped into Relaxing spa with intent to see one of my favorite, Joey or Vivi. Neither was available at that time, but I was told to see Lala, who had just arrived. Upon introduction, I was more than happy to call an audible. She's got curves for days, and a really pretty face. It helps that her introduction included some DFK to get me going. I was freshly showered, so I opted out of a shower together. Once in the room, paperwork was handled and we were off to the races. She dropped her dress, and helped me out of my clothes, kissing and dirty talking throughout. A quick cleaning with some paper towels, and I was on my back getting some freaking awesome BBBJ. She gives great eye contact, and uses the mirrors very well. Looking at that big butt in the mirror had me rock hard. I soon pulled her up, sitting her on my face for some enthusiastic DATY /69. She was very responsive to all the tricks I know, going for some deep DT when I hit the right spots. Popping on the cover, she rode me hard in ACG. You guys have to see that body in action. Unfortunately, that view did me in, and I popped in a short while. She could tell I was finishing, and I told her to give it some love with her mouth, which she happily obliged. A second pop soon came, and I was breathless and loadless. After the standard hot towel cleanup, she flipped me over and gave me a really solid massage.
Overall, great stand in for my favorites. I was in and out in a little over a half hour, and very happy.
Go pay her a visit, she's newly arrived and ready to please.
-
06-15-26 09:51 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 40Mist
Haven't been out in a while, decided to try one of the reviewed spots over the weekend.
Went by Relaxing. It was late and most shops in the plaza were closed but there were a ton of cars all parked directly in front of (and only in front of) Relaxing. At this point I thought to go check out Mist as it's 10 minutes away.
Got greeted at Mist by Lucky. She's not my type but I've had some great experiences with not-my-types so I figured why not. The massage was garbage but that's not what we're here for. Tipped and when she left the room to put it away a much prettier girl came to the room to try and upsell the 4-hands. I passed.
Lucky returned and everything else that went on was regrettable. Having come this far, I soldiered through, got my water, and left.
Maybe I'll try again for the other one. But this visit was the kind of experience that made me feel "waste of money" rather than "money well spent. ".









Reply With Quote





