Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 470 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 7043
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6833
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6

    Day Trip To Miami

    I was going to Miami for a business trip from Tampa and thought it would be helpful if I were armed to the teeth with a large donation to experience Miami's finest for the first time. I've heard from posts on the Tampa board that Miami has a lot of very good providers to choose from, so I couldn't let the opportunity pass. After doing research all night before, I settled on https://mimi10086.com/ as my first choice with an AMP as a fallback. I was a bit skeptical about Mimi's agency at first. We have asian agencies in Tampa and I've found their ads to be inaccurate. Mimi's site looked exactly like all the Tampa asian agency sites, so I never took it seriously beyond seeing the prices and that it was an asian agency. I texted early in the morning to book an appointment and agreed to do the screening prior to arriving. Upon concluding my business in Miami, I called Mimi to verify and get the address which ended up being in Broward County. In the video call screening I had to show my drivers license and answer personal questions. I was a bit hesitant to do this, but they had reviews on here so I went through with it. While on the call I was asked who I'd like to see, this is when I knew this agency was the real deal. I should have taken some time to review the girls and the site more, but I hadn't so I accepted Riri when suggested not knowing any others. Once verified I headed toward the address. The address was in a private residence in a nice location. The entire experience was exceptionally smooth. At this point I knew it was the real deal and I was in for a treat.

    Upon arriving I met Riri, a beautiful young woman which I was shocked to see did in fact match the picture about 98% or so as the site mentioned. I opted for the hour which was a whopping $400! We started with a shower together then she asked me to lay down face up on the bed. She began kissing my body softly from top down then gave me a BBBJ to start. Everything was a bit awkward. She was young in her early 20's. She wasn't very experienced and you could tell. She wasn't the most orally talented, but she gave a very soft and sensual BJ which I could feel every bit of. Then we moved onto FS. We started with her on top. Then we switched to missionary. Her moans were so soft, her body was so petite and tight, and she had huge breasts. I couldn't hold back anymore and busted in the condom after only a few minutes.

    After taking a break for a few minutes to regain my strength I was ready for round 2. She started by licking my nipples. It was incredible. She did it so soft and gentle and slow. She made me feel like a king in that moment as she played with my nipple on the tip of her tongue. At the same time she was rubbing my cock and had me rock hard again. It's been a while since I've even attempted 2 rounds back to back, but god damn did Riri have me ready in that moment. I started on top this time. Then we switched to doggy. Then to prone, my personal favorite. In prone I went until exhaustion. I then turned on my back and asked if she could try to finish me with her hand. Unfortunately today wasn't going to be my lucky day of two getting two pops, so admitting defeat with our hour nearing its end we started to clean up.

    While $400 is expensive, you get what you pay for. The girl was gorgeous and young. The hour is a true hour with two pops. The agency is run professionally and well organized. I think back on all the random encounters I've done rolling the dice. Even rolling the dice on new girls at the best AMP's near me hoping they'd be younger than 30 this time. I've spent so much money on this hobby on encounters hoping for a young woman in their early 20's and left unsatisfied many times. Even when this hobby was at its peak in my experience back when Crystal was open in Tampa which consistently had the most gorgeous and flawless women, they never had anyone younger than 30. This wasn't pornstar GFE level sex, but I guess that comes with the territory looking for someone young that isn't a veteran like some of these girls and ourselves who have done this more times than we will ever be able to count.

  2. #6832
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by JCraigslistK  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the heads up, looking forward to booking!

    Also saw on the site that Lana down in the area too. I don't remember if I saw you review, but after all or the reviews up in Orlando, definitely looks like with giving a go too.
    Your welcome, Salacia is wild and squirts like crazy.

    And Joey over at relaxing small is a wild woman as well and multi orgasmic.

  3. #6831
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Just in case anyone thought there was a new place in town, he was referring to Relaxing Spa. Just got the name wrong.
    Correct! Relaxing spa is what I was referring to. Good catch Footy.

  4. #6830

    Warm hand?

    I don't see an address or phone number.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Warm hand in Deerfield?

    https://www.warmhush.com/index.html

  5. #6829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 584

    Warm hand?

    Anyone have experience with Warm hand in Deerfield?

    https://www.warmhush.com/index.html

  6. #6828

    Mimi- Lana

    Posted in the Miami forum as well.

    Great spinner type, if you like that you will definitely love Lana. As the reviews up north stated photos are not her, but she is definitely great looking. If I were to liken her to anyone I would say Tiffany Tatum would be very similar body type.

    Not run the same playbook as the Asians, but a quick solo shower, which is good by me and then straight into the fun stuff. Definitely worth a repeat visit before she goes. DM with any questions.

  7. #6827
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Relaxing Superstars

    So. Made my way over there and was met by Vivi. I do not discuss particulars but suffice to say Vivi is as talented and skilled as they come. We are lucky to have her and she deserves our business, run do not walk to see her. Crazy thing is, I was so dazed afterwards and took her phone by mistake. Went back 30 minutes later and was happily scooped up by Joye, who also is a superstar in her own right.

    Trying to replenish my fluids and I am grateful to have met these two remarkable ladies.

    Again, run, do not walk, be clean and a gentleman and enjoy their talents.

  8. #6826

    Salacia where?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    This review was from my visit in Orlando (Salacia), but she will be coming to your Fort Lauderdale location in the next few days so I figured I would post this review here so you guys could see what you're in store for!!
    Where is she going to be, Mimi? She sound like fun, want to make sure I don't miss her.

  9. #6825

    Joey at Relaxing

    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1313  [View Original Post]
    Had a fun visit with Joy today. She's a very cute girl and as others have said, she's very bubbly. Petite, I think she has a very pretty face. Laughs and jokes a lot, she's very playful. Cute body, not a spinner. I'd say larger B's that seem natural. Very orally receptive, both giving and receiving. I enjoyed a nice DATY and finished CIM in a tasty 69, which is what I wanted. Of course, more was offered but I can't stand the cover and this is more enjoyable for me. We had time left after the shower and she tried to give me another go, but alas, I'm one and done at this point in my career. Oh well. 2. 7 mario coins were offered and gratefully accepted at the beginning of the session to ensure a smooth transition. Would repeat.

    While I was there, I saw Vivi, who looks great as always, and I saw Angela (not the Orlando Angela). Angela is also very attractive, I'd say she's in her 30's. She's got some rockets that looked pretty amazing with the headlights on in her tight white T that she was wearing when I saw her. I would like to see her next time. Happy hunting gents.
    I just saw Joey for L3 adventure and it was excellent.

    I'd say ditto to Rando's review about looks, playfulness, spunky energy, and really gets into it.

    I also saw Vivi for fond chat reunion, along with Angela wearing the same white shirt with natural high beams pointing out.

    Lastly,

    Props to my man FootyFanatic for keeping me in the loop of so many hot spots over the years.

  10. #6824

    He Meant Relaxing Spa, Not Fantastic Spa

    Just in case anyone thought there was a new place in town, he was referring to Relaxing Spa. Just got the name wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Fantastic Spa-was an incredible time and if you have seen any of my reviews about Joey in Orlando, that girl is ridiculously good and a service queen 100%-I had this woman twitching and convulsing on the table having orgasms pretty much the entire time I was with her. After about her fifth orgasm, she started slapping her pussy saying she's so bad for you today you can make her come too easy. LOL. Pounded her out good even did standing 69 with her which she really liked and took a picture of it. Haha. She's all around, bad ass girl, and probably one of the best dick suckers you can get from such a tiny girl. Vivi was looking gorgeous and her black skin tight dress that she put on right before I got there. (I was on video call with her majority of the way on my drive and she was modeling different outfits for me to see which one I like the best.) these girls are awesome.

  11. #6823

    Relaxing. Joy

    Had a fun visit with Joy today. She's a very cute girl and as others have said, she's very bubbly. Petite, I think she has a very pretty face. Laughs and jokes a lot, she's very playful. Cute body, not a spinner. I'd say larger B's that seem natural. Very orally receptive, both giving and receiving. I enjoyed a nice DATY and finished CIM in a tasty 69, which is what I wanted. Of course, more was offered but I can't stand the cover and this is more enjoyable for me. We had time left after the shower and she tried to give me another go, but alas, I'm one and done at this point in my career. Oh well. 2. 7 mario coins were offered and gratefully accepted at the beginning of the session to ensure a smooth transition. Would repeat.

    While I was there, I saw Vivi, who looks great as always, and I saw Angela (not the Orlando Angela). Angela is also very attractive, I'd say she's in her 30's. She's got some rockets that looked pretty amazing with the headlights on in her tight white T that she was wearing when I saw her. I would like to see her next time. Happy hunting gents.

  12. #6822
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    This review was from my visit in Orlando (Salacia), but she will be coming to your Fort Lauderdale location in the next few days so I figured I would post this review here so you guys could see what you're in store for!!

    So boss lady text me to come see selicia because she thought I would like her. Read some reviews about her and her water works so I said sure let's do it. Rolled in Monday at 11:00 and had a blast with her. She's similar to her photos just shorter. Pretty girl and she's a wild one. We took turns choking each other, slapping each other fucking each other. LOL. She can suck dick for such a small girl. And while we were warming up, I had her in the Tiffany position then picked her up for a standing 69 for a few minutes. Laid her down again, she likes when your hands are on the back of her head and forcing her down on you. At one point, I even had my legs wrapped around her back and my hands grabbing her head and face fucking her until she started choking out, then she wanted more. Hahaha.
    She only does full hour 500 min right?

  13. #6821

    Qq spa

    Anyone knows if this place still good after they reopened? Do they give good table shower like coco before.

  14. #6820
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    This review was from my visit in Orlando (Salacia), but she will be coming to your Fort Lauderdale location in the next few days so I figured I would post this review here so you guys could see what you're in store for!!

    So boss lady text me to come see selicia because she thought I would like her. Read some reviews about her and her water works so I said sure let's do it. Rolled in Monday at 11:00 and had a blast with her. She's similar to her photos just shorter. Pretty girl and she's a wild one. We took turns choking each other, slapping each other fucking each other. LOL. She can suck dick for such a small girl. And while we were warming up, I had her in the Tiffany position then picked her up for a standing 69 for a few minutes. Laid her down again, she likes when your hands are on the back of her head and forcing her down on you. At one point, I even had my legs wrapped around her back and my hands grabbing her head and face fucking her until she started choking out, then she wanted more. Hahaha.
    Appreciate the heads up, looking forward to booking!

    Also saw on the site that Lana down in the area too. I don't remember if I saw you review, but after all or the reviews up in Orlando, definitely looks like with giving a go too.

  15. #6819
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Salacia- Meiji super soaker / Mimi visit and Vivi and Joey Fantastic spa!

    This review was from my visit in Orlando (Salacia), but she will be coming to your Fort Lauderdale location in the next few days so I figured I would post this review here so you guys could see what you're in store for!!

    So boss lady text me to come see selicia because she thought I would like her. Read some reviews about her and her water works so I said sure let's do it. Rolled in Monday at 11:00 and had a blast with her. She's similar to her photos just shorter. Pretty girl and she's a wild one. We took turns choking each other, slapping each other fucking each other. LOL. She can suck dick for such a small girl. And while we were warming up, I had her in the Tiffany position then picked her up for a standing 69 for a few minutes. Laid her down again, she likes when your hands are on the back of her head and forcing her down on you. At one point, I even had my legs wrapped around her back and my hands grabbing her head and face fucking her until she started choking out, then she wanted more. Hahaha.

    Ok so let's now talk about what makes her Different than the others. I think it's pretty obvious for those that have been with her, but for those that haven't she is a hard-core squirter. Before even entered her tiny little vagina, I was doing a pretty intense P2 P and she was gushing everywhere (3 times) once when she was about to orgasm, she told me to start slapping her pussy with my dick and when I did she said harder! HARDER! I was slapping her pussy so hard my dick hurt, until she started spraying the entire front of my body! I look like I just took a shower. LOL. It actually caught me off guard. But after I realized what was going on, I was super excited to see what was going to happen when I mount this girl. Ok so I put her at the corner of the bed and as I enter, she's super loud and digging her nails into my triceps. I had her legs pinned all the way up by her chest and I fucking drilled her as hard as I could, and within 30 seconds she started squirting so hard that it pushed my dick out and started spraying all over the ceiling and walls. Not exaggerating! We both laughed afterwards. I was literally soaked, and the floor was so slippery. I had to reposition her then throw a towel down on the floor so I can continue doing my thing. I started pounding her again and this time she leaned back on the bed and sprayed all over the entire bed head board and walls!! With no break, I continue fucking her until she squirted so much that it completely covered the entire front of me, hit the ceiling, and even the TV! I have never seen anything like this and I've been doing this for a long ass time with many girls. There are squirters and then there is selicia. We did this for a few more minutes then I mounted her standing doggy, that was fun but she definitely had a little trouble taking my size but she did do an extreme squirt all over me before I put her up on the bed in closed the legs MISH (she soaked everything here as well). I completely drained this girl and she finally had enough so she lays me down and continues her incredible dick sucking skills until I unloaded so much in her mouth it was oozing out down the backside of my dick. She continued to suck me even with a mouthful, and after a couple minutes she spit the rest in a napkin. After we laid there and talked for a little while she gave me a leg massage, we took a quick shower and then I got dressed and left.

    Looks like she had another appointment at 12 o'clock, so good luck to that dude that came in after me. Haha.

    She's a really cool girl and fun to be with and I would highly recommend her if you have not seen her.

    I was actually in town doing some gambling at hard rock over the weekend and had a chance to go by fantastic Spa to see Vivi and Joey as well as Mimi Spa over in Davie not to far from the casino (they also have a new location with two or three other girls in Coral Gables for those that don't know that yet) that's why you'll notice on the Mimi site that they have five or six girls now because they have an additional location. (Review on Mimi will follow.

    Fantastic Spa-was an incredible time and if you have seen any of my reviews about Joey in Orlando, that girl is ridiculously good and a service queen 100%-I had this woman twitching and convulsing on the table having orgasms pretty much the entire time I was with her. After about her fifth orgasm, she started slapping her pussy saying she's so bad for you today you can make her come too easy. LOL. Pounded her out good even did standing 69 with her which she really liked and took a picture of it. Haha. She's all around, bad ass girl, and probably one of the best dick suckers you can get from such a tiny girl. Vivi was looking gorgeous and her black skin tight dress that she put on right before I got there. (I was on video call with her majority of the way on my drive and she was modeling different outfits for me to see which one I like the best.) these girls are awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape