Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 683 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 10237
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10087

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Thats disappointing she looks better than other girls too at least pictures wise. Sucks she's mechanical and also tries to upsell.
    She's ok. Pictures are heavily filtered and her services are not that great. When she was on Broadway.

    You would absolutely get your money worth.

  2. #10086

    Sunshine

    Has anyone tried her? If so, what rating would you her 1 out of 10? Was it a good experience? Does she offer Greek? Is she good at blowing the flute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...6/715346652819

  3. #10085

    Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Her situation there is sketchy. I mean its a private residence but sooner or later someones going to call the cops.
    Her recent ad if you want to drive to the shore and don't mind her simp husband watching.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/940577628778

  4. #10084

    Update for Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    A link to her ad and posting at least one picture would be greatly appreciated!
    Here is her TER, link to ads and number are there. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3839609-406465.

  5. #10083

  6. #10082

    Pregnant

    Anyone know of any pregnant escorts.

  7. #10081
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    This post is for someone who asked me about this MILF a while ago. She is in Ocean County, working out of her home mostly, unless she is having a room in a different location.

    She is legit, loves to get down and dirty, however there is a caveat, she has a hubby and he loves to watch when she is getting pounded. I personally never had an issue with him, as long as you are respectful, everything will be OK. She loves "Big" and I mean big LOL, I'm above average and she loves it. I hope that helps. YMMV.

    As a side note, she gave me her Reddit handle and that's were we connect. If you see her ask her for her handle. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bricktownship-nj/female-escorts/sunday-incall-ready-now-/001338136205
    She looks like she got a gorilla grip. How it grip?

  8. #10080
    Quote Originally Posted by NichePlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...w/957525940812

    She's a Caucasian and looking decent. She started off a BBBJ but said no cim. About 5 min later, I told her to cover and keep sucking head. She obliged. FFed her face and I filled the bag. She's one and done. I don't think I'll go back. Because she has a bad attitude and she kept trying to upsell.
    Thats disappointing she looks better than other girls too at least pictures wise. Sucks she's mechanical and also tries to upsell.

  9. #10079
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashew  [View Original Post]
    She changes her phone number, however when she is available she posts on STG.
    Her situation there is sketchy. I mean its a private residence but sooner or later someones going to call the cops.

  10. #10078

    Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by DuceMe  [View Original Post]
    So, since the link is no longer available, who is this nymph and is there another way to contact her?
    She changes her phone number, however when she is available she posts on STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2680.jpg‎  

  11. #10077
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashew  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is a nympho, but only back door is available which was disappointing.
    So, since the link is no longer available, who is this nymph and is there another way to contact her?

  12. #10076
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal24  [View Original Post]
    So was texting the provider thru the day and responded spotty but it was ok bc I did not have time thru the day to see her until later so I texted her I was coming and confirmed let her know five minutes before I got to the location. Says she left bc she thought I was going to flake. Then says she is 25 minutes away, I wait and then she says an additional 25 so I leave. Terrible communication its unfortunate because I did read a recent good review.
    A link to her ad and posting at least one picture would be greatly appreciated!

  13. #10075
    Quote Originally Posted by Sciwhey  [View Original Post]
    Well I didn't recognize the pic to be her. Only when I saw her number did I know it was her. Her face isn't bad at least. But yea she used to be 300 lbs.
    I did some research and found one of her old ad of her with brunette colored hair and found her Facebook too those pictures are 100% catfish AI Lmao hard pass for me due to posting fake pictures.

  14. #10074

    Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    This post is for someone who asked me about this MILF a while ago. She is in Ocean County, working out of her home mostly, unless she is having a room in a different location.

    She is legit, loves to get down and dirty, however there is a caveat, she has a hubby and he loves to watch when she is getting pounded. I personally never had an issue with him, as long as you are respectful, everything will be OK. She loves "Big" and I mean big LOL, I'm above average and she loves it. I hope that helps. YMMV.

    As a side note, she gave me her Reddit handle and that's were we connect. If you see her ask her for her handle. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bricktownship-nj/female-escorts/sunday-incall-ready-now-/001338136205
    Yes she is a nympho, but only back door is available which was disappointing.

  15. #10073
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    WTF base on the info you posted the pictures in her ad are AI damn I might have to pass.
    Well I didn't recognize the pic to be her. Only when I saw her number did I know it was her. Her face isn't bad at least. But yea she used to be 300 lbs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape