Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 682 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 10224
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10089
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine is really nice and definitely does what she has to do to get you there. I haven't seen her since she had the baby but she got really thick which she was already a slim thick. But I used to have a good time with her I would say go see her. However, she definitely needs to get that pH right when I would date her that thing smelled bad but her body and everything made it a little bit tolerable, eventually I was just turned off by it and stopped seeing her. Maybe since having the baby her pH is good LOL.
    I thought about hitting this chick up for a BNG but I opted not too after she seemed like she didn't want to do BBJ or facial. I read a comment claiming she had a pimp. Do you know anything about that?

  2. #10088

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin04  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her? If so, what rating would you her 1 out of 10? Was it a good experience? Does she offer Greek? Is she good at blowing the flute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...6/715346652819
    Sunshine is really nice and definitely does what she has to do to get you there. I haven't seen her since she had the baby but she got really thick which she was already a slim thick. But I used to have a good time with her I would say go see her. However, she definitely needs to get that pH right when I would date her that thing smelled bad but her body and everything made it a little bit tolerable, eventually I was just turned off by it and stopped seeing her. Maybe since having the baby her pH is good LOL.

  3. #10087

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Thats disappointing she looks better than other girls too at least pictures wise. Sucks she's mechanical and also tries to upsell.
    She's ok. Pictures are heavily filtered and her services are not that great. When she was on Broadway.

    You would absolutely get your money worth.

  4. #10086

    Sunshine

    Has anyone tried her? If so, what rating would you her 1 out of 10? Was it a good experience? Does she offer Greek? Is she good at blowing the flute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...6/715346652819

  5. #10085

    Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Her situation there is sketchy. I mean its a private residence but sooner or later someones going to call the cops.
    Her recent ad if you want to drive to the shore and don't mind her simp husband watching.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/940577628778

  6. #10084

    Update for Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    A link to her ad and posting at least one picture would be greatly appreciated!
    Here is her TER, link to ads and number are there. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3839609-406465.

  7. #10083

  8. #10082

    Pregnant

    Anyone know of any pregnant escorts.

  9. #10081
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    This post is for someone who asked me about this MILF a while ago. She is in Ocean County, working out of her home mostly, unless she is having a room in a different location.

    She is legit, loves to get down and dirty, however there is a caveat, she has a hubby and he loves to watch when she is getting pounded. I personally never had an issue with him, as long as you are respectful, everything will be OK. She loves "Big" and I mean big LOL, I'm above average and she loves it. I hope that helps. YMMV.

    As a side note, she gave me her Reddit handle and that's were we connect. If you see her ask her for her handle. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bricktownship-nj/female-escorts/sunday-incall-ready-now-/001338136205
    She looks like she got a gorilla grip. How it grip?

  10. #10080
    Quote Originally Posted by NichePlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...w/957525940812

    She's a Caucasian and looking decent. She started off a BBBJ but said no cim. About 5 min later, I told her to cover and keep sucking head. She obliged. FFed her face and I filled the bag. She's one and done. I don't think I'll go back. Because she has a bad attitude and she kept trying to upsell.
    Thats disappointing she looks better than other girls too at least pictures wise. Sucks she's mechanical and also tries to upsell.

  11. #10079
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashew  [View Original Post]
    She changes her phone number, however when she is available she posts on STG.
    Her situation there is sketchy. I mean its a private residence but sooner or later someones going to call the cops.

  12. #10078

    Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by DuceMe  [View Original Post]
    So, since the link is no longer available, who is this nymph and is there another way to contact her?
    She changes her phone number, however when she is available she posts on STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2680.jpg‎  

  13. #10077
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashew  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is a nympho, but only back door is available which was disappointing.
    So, since the link is no longer available, who is this nymph and is there another way to contact her?

  14. #10076
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal24  [View Original Post]
    So was texting the provider thru the day and responded spotty but it was ok bc I did not have time thru the day to see her until later so I texted her I was coming and confirmed let her know five minutes before I got to the location. Says she left bc she thought I was going to flake. Then says she is 25 minutes away, I wait and then she says an additional 25 so I leave. Terrible communication its unfortunate because I did read a recent good review.
    A link to her ad and posting at least one picture would be greatly appreciated!

  15. #10075
    Quote Originally Posted by Sciwhey  [View Original Post]
    Well I didn't recognize the pic to be her. Only when I saw her number did I know it was her. Her face isn't bad at least. But yea she used to be 300 lbs.
    I did some research and found one of her old ad of her with brunette colored hair and found her Facebook too those pictures are 100% catfish AI Lmao hard pass for me due to posting fake pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape