Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 10227
-
06-11-26 19:47 #10077Senior Member

Posts: 46So, since the link is no longer available, who is this nymph and is there another way to contact her?
Originally Posted by Smashew
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:17 #10076Senior Member

Posts: 630A link to her ad and posting at least one picture would be greatly appreciated!
Originally Posted by Vandal24
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 13:00 #10075Senior Member

Posts: 3005I did some research and found one of her old ad of her with brunette colored hair and found her Facebook too those pictures are 100% catfish AI Lmao hard pass for me due to posting fake pictures.
Originally Posted by Sciwhey
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 12:08 #10074Senior Member

Posts: 43Ocean
Yes she is a nympho, but only back door is available which was disappointing.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 23:31 #10073Regular Member

Posts: 20Well I didn't recognize the pic to be her. Only when I saw her number did I know it was her. Her face isn't bad at least. But yea she used to be 300 lbs.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 23:29 #10072Regular Member

Posts: 20You can pay her more to CiP.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 23:05 #10071Senior Member

Posts: 90Morning glory rose
So was texting the provider thru the day and responded spotty but it was ok bc I did not have time thru the day to see her until later so I texted her I was coming and confirmed let her know five minutes before I got to the location. Says she left bc she thought I was going to flake. Then says she is 25 minutes away, I wait and then she says an additional 25 so I leave. Terrible communication its unfortunate because I did read a recent good review.
-
06-10-26 19:08 #10070Senior Member

Posts: 602Will she let you cum in her vag?
Originally Posted by Sciwhey
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 18:17 #10069Senior Member

Posts: 3005WTF base on the info you posted the pictures in her ad are AI damn I might have to pass.
Originally Posted by Sciwhey
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 17:41 #10068Regular Member

Posts: 20That's Xena. She does BBFS. She also has a saggy belly, saggy legs from massive weight loss. She does not like cim.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
Low prices though.
-
06-10-26 17:16 #10067Senior Member

Posts: 3005Has anyone met this girl yet
Hi everyone, I've been looking at this girl ad since last week but her ad is filled with red flags. I'm so tired of seeing these selling content ads on escort sites just want to know if anyone made an attempt to set up an appointment with her or did she pull the I'm only selling content BS this is her ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...s/867373343944
-
06-08-26 17:42 #10066Senior Member

Posts: 428Wrong!
I have known Nikki for a few years. In my post I didn't wanted to mention her ocupation or place of employment, that's just common sense.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
Back in 2015 there was a charity run, when she participated she was 13, and her voter's registration which is public domain she is registered as a 24 years old. She was born in November 2001, I could give more details but there is no reason for it.
-
06-08-26 13:30 #10065Regular Member

Posts: 17Salem
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...w/957525940812
She's a Caucasian and looking decent. She started off a BBBJ but said no cim. About 5 min later, I told her to cover and keep sucking head. She obliged. FFed her face and I filled the bag. She's one and done. I don't think I'll go back. Because she has a bad attitude and she kept trying to upsell.
-
06-08-26 08:18 #10064Senior Member

Posts: 164Link not working.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 02:14 #10063Senior Member

Posts: 602I can't find any ads for her that are recent. Any chance you could link one please.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




