Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 60896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60401

    Tulip

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Rubmaps has one on Medlock Bridge in Johns Creek.
    That one closed about 10 years ago.

    Could almost always get a good two lip job there.

    Another blast from the past.

  2. #60400

    Johns Creek

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Tulip Spa is in the Nashville area and OP posted in the wrong group. He mentioned its location here - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7427720.
    Rubmaps has one on Medlock Bridge in Johns Creek.

  3. #60399
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    Where is Tulip spa located?
    Looks like Tulip Spa is in the Nashville area and OP posted in the wrong group. He mentioned its location here - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7427720.

  4. #60398

    Google isn't always helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Google the name and the word Atlanta.
    A quick Google doesn't show any place called tulip spa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260616-084004.jpg‎  

  5. #60397

    May I suggest

    Google the name and the word Atlanta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    Where is Tulip spa located?

  6. #60396
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryBother1  [View Original Post]
    2 talents working today. Both girls are attractive and nice. Great experience over all.
    Where is Tulip spa located?

  7. #60395

    EK report

    Hi all,

    Recent visit to EK is pretty good. Drew J*ny, around 5 ft+ slim, spinner. TS is good. I asked for back walk. Massage was good. All options available for $$.OTD. 8 + $$. I went on a weekday there was one more person working there. Name may be joy or somthing looks good.

    Reach.

  8. #60394

    Tulip spa

    2 talents working today. Both girls are attractive and nice. Great experience over all.

  9. #60393
    Quote Originally Posted by NegaGuy2021  [View Original Post]
    Unless she has bought within the last month, place is totally legit. During the previous owners reign, developed a rapport with one of the Asian ladies there and got phenomenal L1, but nothing more.
    I'm pretty sure that Ings (where she came from) is also entirely legit. It has been for me every time I have visited. They are incredible skilled at massages, though.

  10. #60392

    Totally Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Damu123  [View Original Post]
    She owns a massage center at Gainsville. Name: DoReMi Massage.
    Unless she has bought within the last month, place is totally legit. During the previous owners reign, developed a rapport with one of the Asian ladies there and got phenomenal L1, but nothing more.

  11. #60391

    Gainsville

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlue1990  [View Original Post]
    Had no idea she opened her own spot. Also my atf. Please if anyone knows, comment here.
    She owns a massage center at Gainsville. Name: DoReMi Massage.

  12. #60390

    Me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Florida2469  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I hear Mia from Ings started her own joint. Anyone have a location on her? Hit me up over PM. Cheers mongers, lets go USA!
    Had no idea she opened her own spot. Also my atf. Please if anyone knows, comment here.

  13. #60389
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittychaser123  [View Original Post]
    Indy local here. Visiting Atlanta for work purpose. Upon friend referral, got to knots anout jasmine spa. Pretty simple entrance. Visited at their opening hour. Received by a big boob beauty Amy. I can easily make out she has DD. She looks around 27. Thats, junior is already bricked up. Paid for an hour and got into her room. I have seen other lady, she has a different hair color.

    Starred off with oil massage and made path to teasing and licking of bum and back, quite new experience. Provided her menu and asked what I want. Going ahead with CFS, she got the covers ready and cleaned herself and me, and started giving a body to body massage, specifically she knows it best how to rub her boobs to junior and crave for her. I couldn't resist myself and I pulled her and started having a serious kiss game. She made her way to a solid BBJ, while in the process I switched to 69. He kitty looks clean and wet. Followed by mish, doggy and standing mish. Ahhh her boobs juggle a lot while on mish. I missed having cg, I came by then.

    We had some pillow talk and my time was up. Left the place with a candy.
    Apologies for not mentioning address, it's the brook dr in Holly springs.

  14. #60388

    New spot on Windy Hill

    So was passing by and saw the OPEN sign on. I am not sure what the place is called but maybe Tychic? It is in the shopping center where French Toast is. Right hand side of the road on Windy Hills headed toward 75. Past Above the Shoulders and before Massage Spring. Anyway.

    So feeling adventurous. Turn in, walk in, two women on their phones. Both are 5's. Appear more Southeast Asian than Korean or Chinese. Neither seems thrilled to get out of the chair and put down their phone. Pay for an hour, back to the room. After a few minutes, this really old woman, and I mean OLD walks in. Has my change from the house fee. She is not just a grandma, she could be a great grandma. I said nope, not doing this. Got up, got dressed, and told her I wanted my money back. Another woman appears in the hallway, younger but on par with the two in the front room. I left.

    This place is a hard no for me. Maybe others have better info but I'd skip. The woman they sent in looked like she should have been a house mom 25 years ago.

  15. #60387
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went to Jeju, it was 100% legit. Nice place, but don't expect happiness.
    Especially if happiness isn't naked dudes in a unisex locker room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape