Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 60896
-
06-11-26 20:37 #60371Regular Member

Posts: 18Jasmine spa
New massage spa. Great attitude and service. I feel relaxed after the visit.
-
06-11-26 17:40 #60370Senior Member

Posts: 113A new escape
I think that I happened to be the one to announce that the Escape in Duluth had shut down, which was not really a loss.
But a few days ago, I happened to discover a new Escape in Norcross just south of Jimmy Carter on Britt in a rundown shopping center. The place just screams legit, though the owner is a pleasant looking woman, probably Vietnamese. She speaks ok English but kinda acts stand-offish, so I didn't bother asking her name or anything else for that matter. The drape isn't a sheet, but one of those thick things, so that was another bad sign. Massage was ok, house was $75. I don't know how much to tip for a legit rub and honestly probably over-tipped at $25. She wasnt ever rude, but puts out I-don't-wann-be-here vibe at times. I won't repeat.
-
06-11-26 13:57 #60369Senior Member

Posts: 45Mesa and Peachtree Health
Ay! Cozy Spa was my spot in Mesa AZ, I saw it got shutdown in the news which made me sad. I have been meaning to check out Mint and was hoping to try out Paris but seems like she rotated out, looks like Bianca will have to do.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
I stop by peachtree health in peachtree corners and a granny with a mustache came to attend me, also saw a male employee and at that moment I booked it out of there.
-
06-11-26 08:59 #60368Senior Member

Posts: 343Mint
Saw Bianca and had a great time. She's a little quirky so just be friendly and she'll treat you right. She's got a nice round soft ass that felt great in CG, but I didn't make it to doggie, just CG and mish. She's only a B, or B- up top, but plenty to hold and suck. She did kiss close mouthed, but YMMV. Pepsi and Yoyo came in after and I would love to do either one next trip.
Originally Posted by Gatorguy69
[View Original Post]
I hope I can get to Orlando unaccompanied some time, but I also got the same kind of treatment in Mesa, AZ. It's out there fellas, so monitor the boards before you travel. (:
-
06-11-26 00:11 #60367Senior Member

Posts: 455Is This Her
I remember a while back someone mentioned a provider named Stacie. If this is her she's fun.
https://www.erome.com/a/aSzYtkBG
-
06-10-26 22:09 #60366Regular Member

Posts: 4I believe her name was May
Not sure. She didn't give me her name but she said she wouldn't be there long. Eternity Massage in Snellville. About 2 or 3 months ago. I asked the women there. They keep saying they don't know where she went. Older slender lady. Great massage.
-
06-10-26 18:51 #60365Senior Member

Posts: 45I would like to know too
L3 can be found at Royal Spa off of Buford hwy close to Peachtree corners. As for Duluth, I know the Latina spots have some of the workers putting out, but the massage is so ass I might as well see a Latina escort in apartment for a lot cheaper.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 18:09 #60364Senior Member

Posts: 27Similiar incident at great massage too
I had happiness at gardenia and great massage. I have got happiness at both places. Now got only massages and no extras at all.
Originally Posted by Bslznsiansha
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 18:06 #60363Senior Member

Posts: 62Where have the KAMPs gone
I used to be able to find L3 in Roswell, Duluth and Peachtree Corners, even those in Buford Highway closed. They are all gone now, but I would assume that the demand still there so the girls ought be somewhere. I know there are plenty in Atlanta but I usually don't like going there. Any suggestions?
-
06-10-26 17:36 #60362Senior Member

Posts: 50No luck at Gardenia on PIB.
Thought it was a sure thing based on the fact that they have a table shower but stayed covered the whole time, no hint of extras.
-
06-10-26 14:54 #60361Senior Member

Posts: 50L1 with good teasing & good massage in Duluth?
Feels like you have to pick between a good finish & good massage nowadays. Anyone have any good recs for the best of both worlds in Duluth? Feel free to private message.
-
06-10-26 13:43 #60360Senior Member

Posts: 113Incredible
Wish I had those close relationships and your behind the scenes intel.
Keep the insights coming, but make sure not to pass on any useful info like all these other idiots do.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 06:38 #60359Senior Member

Posts: 189Some Insights
Been going to the same place for years, same three therapists. The all know me by my first name. I evolved to the point where I rotate, asking for all three, one at a time during my monthly visits. I always wondered if they talked about me, as we have developed a vary friendly situation. I sort of have confirmation that they do. Each one is different in technique and what is available, all are good. I have to pick one when I'm in the mood for a particular experience. 2 weeks ago, I was at a store in their parking lot. When I pulled out with my car, I saw one of them looking out the window and she happily waved and blew a kiss. Yesterday I went tor a massage, but not with her. During the massage, the provider said Lilly saw you last week, why didn't you come in. Not much of an indication, but shows there is some humanity to the relationship. I also wanted to add, I was in a restaurant next to a different place, and saw LEO go in (mentioned this in a different post). I told my therapist that. Her first question was "How many" . I said 1, she said "that's good. Means only license checking". She also aid she had a visit the same day.
-
06-10-26 00:10 #60358Senior Member

Posts: 495Often find they can be a good focal point when uploading your essence.
Originally Posted by NateF
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 17:51 #60357Senior Member

Posts: 39Closed?
Ummm, I think this shop is closed.
Hope you find this person again.
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




