Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 7064
-
06-18-26 16:56 #6914Regular Member

Posts: 24Alexa at Relax- Prior Texas NH?
Saw an Alexa at NHS on Texas years ago, was also an interesting provider. Anyone know if the Alexa at Relax is the same person? If so any chance she will be back?
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 14:43 #6913Senior Member

Posts: 120Relax Station / Gvl Steve
She's back.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 06:51 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 98Perfect Massage
Been many months since I stopped in here so decided to see if anything changed. It hasn't. Same old bland lady, not hideous but nothing exciting. Massage is okay. HE was subpar, tried to jackhammer right away. Told her to slow down. 60 hhr 40 tip. I'm at the point in this hobby that the effort and enthusiasm is so low that it's just rarely worth it. But every now and then you get a surprising experience that keeps me going.
Several months ago I stopped in a place in Columbia with a cute younger girl. On the flip she pulled down her pants and lifted her shirt for full roaming with no haggling. I played with her tight pussy while she finished me and it was awesome. Too bad she's long gone.
Cheers!
-
06-16-26 17:08 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 174Massage 8
Massage 8 was closed. Correct. I landed at the next one down the street. It's pretty simple to check it out.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:51 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 79Massage 8
So we're clear, Massage 8 was closed or Masage 8 is where you landed?
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 13:10 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 174Massage 8
Was going to try it out, it wasn't open. I thought they were new? I went to the closest one to there. Was greeted by a small thin lady, she took me back collect the fee. Then I different lady enter the room. On appearance only, the first was more to my liking, and I thought about asking for her. I didn't, I went with it, and now I'm glad I did. Judy gave a very good massage! Much time on the back and the neck. She took her time and made very sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Absolutely no rush, no. Let's get this over with feel. It was actually one of the best massage in a very long time. YMMV. My mileage was great! Will return!
-
06-16-26 12:28 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 69Greer
Last time I was in Greer I visited Fanny at Ease. Enjoyed my time with her. Anyone else seen Fanny at Ease?
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:06 #6907Regular Member

Posts: 15Rstation
Went to the one on Wade Hampton met the new girl Apple. Nothing to write home about the massage was decent good bit of elbow and forearms, but I wanted it hard. Seem like it got the job done a little brush of my back door and a lot of giggling she did that two or three times nothing more on the flip it was OK not much teasing asked me what I want. I said everything and she likes it rough. Seems like the referee got the more aggressive she got. All in at $$ not sure if I'll be back then enjoying just trying new places and different people.
-
06-14-26 21:49 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 120Sky Spa
I haven't had any experience with Sky, but you might want to consider Relax Station on Wade Hampton in Taylors. Some new talent arrived this past Wednesday.
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 17:55 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 59Sky Spa
I will be in Greer, staying off of wade Hampton. I noticed sky spa advertises on bedpage? Anyone with experience can review or PM me details? TIA!
-
06-14-26 16:36 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 160That is EXACTLY the way to do it. Works every time.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:39 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 519Nh
Still good. Walk in hand them $200 and enjoy the ride. Report back, HC.
Originally Posted by Avlres
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 23:26 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 51Is natural bealth over on and Texas still a good FS?
Haven't been to the area in a hot minute, but enjoyed my last visit there quite a bit.
-
06-10-26 21:43 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 120Alexa
My understanding is that she was due to leave on either the 9th or 10th of June.
Originally Posted by Scplay
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 18:20 #6900Regular Member

Posts: 9Alexa
I too was curious and made a trip to see Alexa. Definitely interesting, but I enjoyed the banter. We laughed a lot and had a good time. I think she may be on the spectrum. We started with about 20 minutes of massage followed by some teasing. On the flip she put on gloves and started fingering my asshole while jerking my off and licking my nipple. Honestly it felt great and I didn't last long. She cleaned me up and proceeded to massage me for another 30 minutes. I actually thought the massage was pretty good compared to many I've received. Her face is a 5/10 but those tits are amazing.











Reply With Quote





