Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 7061
-
06-16-26 17:08 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 174Massage 8
Massage 8 was closed. Correct. I landed at the next one down the street. It's pretty simple to check it out.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:51 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 79Massage 8
So we're clear, Massage 8 was closed or Masage 8 is where you landed?
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 13:10 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 174Massage 8
Was going to try it out, it wasn't open. I thought they were new? I went to the closest one to there. Was greeted by a small thin lady, she took me back collect the fee. Then I different lady enter the room. On appearance only, the first was more to my liking, and I thought about asking for her. I didn't, I went with it, and now I'm glad I did. Judy gave a very good massage! Much time on the back and the neck. She took her time and made very sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Absolutely no rush, no. Let's get this over with feel. It was actually one of the best massage in a very long time. YMMV. My mileage was great! Will return!
-
06-16-26 12:28 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 69Greer
Last time I was in Greer I visited Fanny at Ease. Enjoyed my time with her. Anyone else seen Fanny at Ease?
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:06 #6907Regular Member

Posts: 15Rstation
Went to the one on Wade Hampton met the new girl Apple. Nothing to write home about the massage was decent good bit of elbow and forearms, but I wanted it hard. Seem like it got the job done a little brush of my back door and a lot of giggling she did that two or three times nothing more on the flip it was OK not much teasing asked me what I want. I said everything and she likes it rough. Seems like the referee got the more aggressive she got. All in at $$ not sure if I'll be back then enjoying just trying new places and different people.
-
06-14-26 21:49 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 120Sky Spa
I haven't had any experience with Sky, but you might want to consider Relax Station on Wade Hampton in Taylors. Some new talent arrived this past Wednesday.
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 17:55 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 59Sky Spa
I will be in Greer, staying off of wade Hampton. I noticed sky spa advertises on bedpage? Anyone with experience can review or PM me details? TIA!
-
06-14-26 16:36 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 160That is EXACTLY the way to do it. Works every time.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 12:39 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 519Nh
Still good. Walk in hand them $200 and enjoy the ride. Report back, HC.
Originally Posted by Avlres
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 23:26 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 51Is natural bealth over on and Texas still a good FS?
Haven't been to the area in a hot minute, but enjoyed my last visit there quite a bit.
-
06-10-26 21:43 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 120Alexa
My understanding is that she was due to leave on either the 9th or 10th of June.
Originally Posted by Scplay
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 18:20 #6900Regular Member

Posts: 9Alexa
I too was curious and made a trip to see Alexa. Definitely interesting, but I enjoyed the banter. We laughed a lot and had a good time. I think she may be on the spectrum. We started with about 20 minutes of massage followed by some teasing. On the flip she put on gloves and started fingering my asshole while jerking my off and licking my nipple. Honestly it felt great and I didn't last long. She cleaned me up and proceeded to massage me for another 30 minutes. I actually thought the massage was pretty good compared to many I've received. Her face is a 5/10 but those tits are amazing.
-
06-10-26 08:11 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 31Willow jackie
Well I decided to go, long haul down to Anderson. Got there with a pretty full parking lot so I was not sure if I wanted to bother but I figured how I drove this way. I should at least knock.
Mama son takes me in, and takes the fee. 80 for the hour. Says she'll be the one to give me a table shower. Now.
She is absolutely nothing to look at but she has a very pleasant attitude. Still I'm worried that this is going to be a rush session because they must be busy. But shower was fine, nothing to write home about but fine and again pleasant attitude and conversation.
Back to the room dried up lying down and now we wait. I was probably there 5 to 8 minutes. Then in walks. Jackie. Very average looks, with a pair of man- made Bs and no curves to speak of but a really friendly and bubbly attitude.
Starts a soft massage and goes right to the drop the top body slide so I'm certainly not complaining. Massage was okay. Follow-up was good, And again she was very friendly upbeat, and a good chemistry for a session.
I'm a little bit torn and ambivalent though. Objectively by every measure. This was a five on a scale of 1 to 10 experience. But her and the Mama sans. Great attitudes and just friendly. Happy upbeat personalities just made it really enjoyable. So I can't honestly say if I would want to try to repeat or not.
Willow still the win for great interactions and service. But I miss Anna.
80/140 but asked for $160.
-
06-09-26 18:41 #6898Regular Member

Posts: 2I apologize. There was an error while I was editing the post. It is purely a matter of personal taste, but I found Suga's appearance quite cute, and I also felt the atmosphere of the main event was sexy.
Originally Posted by Doggy7330
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I had a good time and recommend it.
-
06-09-26 15:37 #6897Regular Member

Posts: 2Sugar
I met Sugar last week, and my experience was a bit unique. Although she seemed a bit busy, she never rushed the one-hour massage. She gave a gentle and relaxing massage, rather than a forceful one. The highlight was the fantastic BBBJ, and we finished in the doggy-style position. Her natural C-cup breasts were absolutely stunning. One thing is for sure: she was a very cute type in her mid-20's. I think I'll probably see Sugar again sometime next week!











Reply With Quote



