Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 973 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 14585
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13985
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I asked Diamond's permission.

    This is her number:

    2392963233.

    She has a place and availabilities for incall this evening and tomorrow morning.

    PM.
    Is this the same Diamond from the bee?

  2. #13984

    Diamond

    Has anyone heard from her?? I had a date lined up for 8 this morning still haven't heard from her? I just hope she is Ok.

  3. #13983

    Morning service

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I asked Diamond's permission.

    This is her number:

    2392963233.

    She has a place and availabilities for incall this evening and tomorrow morning.

    PM.
    I'm on my way now. To repent my Sins the only way I know how. To stick my dick inside a girl 40 yrs my what? Junior?

  4. #13982

    Who "her"?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuyMia  [View Original Post]
    And you believe "her" about the scratch off card timing when the rest of the ad is full of lies and misrepresentations? You definitely need that massage asap.
    Nah, no worries. I've seen those ads: all very similar, TGTBT, and I know the gift card scammers. This was just new to me: payment after the service? They advertized in Fort Myers and then wanted to know where I am; duhhh. I'm looking for an escort in FM because I am in canada? Standard responses. I guess I was bored and frustrated and not going to get gift cards anyway.

    Yes, that massage will straighten me out again when that monkey is being slapped silly for me.

  5. #13981
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I am aware of the scam where they want you to scratch the cards, text them the code before you see them and mostly they give you a random address in a residential area.

    In this case, she said she wants payment after the service. That's what's throwing me off.

    I know, it looks TGTBT, but little head is voicing his strong opinion. I'm seeing my favorite nuru massage lady tomorrow, so I think that will calm little man down.

    PM.
    And you believe "her" about the scratch off card timing when the rest of the ad is full of lies and misrepresentations? You definitely need that massage asap.

  6. #13980

    Diamond's digits

    I asked Diamond's permission.

    This is her number:

    2392963233.

    She has a place and availabilities for incall this evening and tomorrow morning.

    PM.

  7. #13979
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuyMia  [View Original Post]
    You're missing everything! The price, the pics, the services she openly offers and the ridiculous gift card request. Most obvious scam ad I have seen in years.
    I am aware of the scam where they want you to scratch the cards, text them the code before you see them and mostly they give you a random address in a residential area.

    In this case, she said she wants payment after the service. That's what's throwing me off.

    I know, it looks TGTBT, but little head is voicing his strong opinion. I'm seeing my favorite nuru massage lady tomorrow, so I think that will calm little man down.

    PM.

  8. #13978
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    My Connect-Four partner would be very appreciative.
    I have asked a couple people and no response so far.

  9. #13977

    Diamond. Can some one pm some digits or link please?

    My Connect-Four partner would be very appreciative.

  10. #13976

    It's A Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    https://secrethostess.com/11634090/#gallery2-1.

    Has anyone seen her?

    She quotes $250 for everything includrd, 1 hour.

    She doesn't take cash: only amazon gift cards. Yes, I know the scam. However, she doesn't want you to scratch the giftcards before the fun meet, only after the hour she wants them.

    Am I missing something here as it doesn't sound like a scam to me.

    She's in the days inn on cleveland.

    She looks TGTBT, so what am I overlooking?

    PM.
    You're missing everything! The price, the pics, the services she openly offers and the ridiculous gift card request. Most obvious scam ad I have seen in years.

  11. #13975

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    https://secrethostess.com/11634090/#gallery2-1.

    Has anyone seen her?

    She quotes $250 for everything includrd, 1 hour.

    She doesn't take cash: only amazon gift cards. Yes, I know the scam. However, she doesn't want you to scratch the giftcards before the fun meet, only after the hour she wants them.

    Am I missing something here as it doesn't sound like a scam to me.

    She's in the days inn on cleveland.

    She looks TGTBT, so what am I overlooking?

    PM.
    She's an onlyfans model.

  12. #13974

    Doris

    https://secrethostess.com/11634090/#gallery2-1.

    Has anyone seen her?

    She quotes $250 for everything includrd, 1 hour.

    She doesn't take cash: only amazon gift cards. Yes, I know the scam. However, she doesn't want you to scratch the giftcards before the fun meet, only after the hour she wants them.

    Am I missing something here as it doesn't sound like a scam to me.

    She's in the days inn on cleveland.

    She looks TGTBT, so what am I overlooking?

    PM.

  13. #13973
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She is a very special one. I was a bit intimidated & I actually got nervous. She is a very sexy very young lady. Looking forward to our next meeting as my comfort level should stand at ease. I would say 3 girls in my time of doing this has made me feel as such on our first meeting.

    Nykee Back when she was Mia.

    Lucy.

    Diamond.

    Gentlemen I would see her while you got the chance she may not stay in this for a long period.
    What are her digits.

    Does she have an ad? Pics?

    What are her rates?

    Thanks.

  14. #13972

    Diamond

    Finish the week with the late night visit from D diamond.

    I have seen it. Said on here that she will rock your world, I would have to say that's an understatement.

    Like holy fucking shit, she rocked my world like no other. 10 out of 10 on everything. She is very addicting.

    Like your own little porn star willing to do anything and everything for you.

  15. #13971

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    I met with Diamond again today. I got to say if you guys have not gave this one a try yet. You're really missing out. She goes out of her way to try to please everybody.

    The only rule I know she has is no anal.

    She's young and sexy and open to anything. P. M for phone number.
    She is a very special one. I was a bit intimidated & I actually got nervous. She is a very sexy very young lady. Looking forward to our next meeting as my comfort level should stand at ease. I would say 3 girls in my time of doing this has made me feel as such on our first meeting.

    Nykee Back when she was Mia.

    Lucy.

    Diamond.

    Gentlemen I would see her while you got the chance she may not stay in this for a long period.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape