Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 8473
-
06-17-26 06:13 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 4909Do tell
What made her unworthy?
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:31 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 995Not real new
I reported on her a few months ago, wasn't sure if she changed her name or not. Was not worthy of repeat when I saw her.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 06:04 #8336Senior Member

Posts: 4909A mess?
I was hoping she was someone new.
Originally Posted by Raymond9640
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 06:01 #8335Senior Member

Posts: 4909Very well
So the"elusive one" makes herself un-elusive weekly, I stand corrected.
Originally Posted by EggHarbor
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 10:45 #8334Senior Member

Posts: 54Search STG
I haven't seen either one post on STG recently so no links, but if you do a search on either Bradenton or Sarasota boards you can get their contact information there.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 10:39 #8333Senior Member

Posts: 54One and the same.
I understood your question and I answered it.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 08:43 #8332Banned Member

Posts: 210Oh hell no!
That one goes by Casey and she is a mess! Not sure which Danielle he is referring to but certainly not this gal.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 07:45 #8331Senior Member

Posts: 995This one?
Is this her?
Originally Posted by ChestRockWell8
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 06:27 #8330Senior Member

Posts: 4909Sam is getting your funds?
The elusive kitty is only elusive to some of us but, you are getting her weekly? My question was who is currently getting your weekly funds, not whose your ATF.
Originally Posted by EggHarbor
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 13:55 #8329Senior Member

Posts: 642Sam and lulu
Do you have current links or contact info.
Originally Posted by EggHarbor
[View Original Post]
Tia.
-
06-13-26 13:31 #8328Senior Member

Posts: 54My current go to
Sam (phat kitty) is my ATF. If she is not available Lulu is my second call. Just saw her yesterday. Both are great gals!
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 08:46 #8327Senior Member

Posts: 4909Good consistently
Whose getting your funds? Jewelz is getting mine. Good service,good attitude, and good work ethic! Mr. Black loves her mouth! https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...m/348798285393.
-
06-13-26 01:34 #8326Senior Member

Posts: 42New talent Danielle
Gave her a ring. I suggest you do the same. You will not be disappointed.
-
06-10-26 06:15 #8325Senior Member

Posts: 4909Tall one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...n/844721496401, standing at 5'11,161 pds, dimples, nice round ass. More hippy-like and from the sticks of Myakka. Shot her an offer and she took the bait. Motel on 64,near 75, I received BBBJ on her knees, doggy bent over the bed, mish to complete the mission. I have seen 3 new women in this area. All were 5'8" or taller.
-
06-09-26 08:05 #8324Senior Member

Posts: 494Layla-Ginger
Per my prior review, she is an empath. She tunes right in on your frequency. Really gets into it. Love that strawberry blonde hair too!
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






