Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 17045
-
06-21-26 09:34 #16940Regular Member

Posts: 19Seeking recommendations SA / SB
I'm new to Chicago as just started coming here every other week for business. Mostly down town.
I've used Seeking and Secret Benefits in the past without much success so stopped using them.
However this forum and Seeking activity seem very active, so considering joining again.
Would appreciate any recommendations or referrals. Happy to report back my findings.
PM welcome.
-
06-20-26 20:00 #16939Senior Member

Posts: 32Seeking membership question
So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.
Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.
Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?
I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.
-
06-20-26 16:45 #16938Senior Member

Posts: 507This one is DTF and don't need to be wine and dine. Saw her in the past. BBFS / MSOG. Believe rates were 400 back in 2021-2022 so not sure what she is asking now.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-bb5ece8d6d66
-
06-20-26 15:19 #16937Regular Member

Posts: 9Re: Maddison
She's a lot of fun, very open and laid back. Hosts. She was pretty flexible on PPM and activities. I haven't seen her in a long time though. If I hadn't stumbled on my dream girl about the time I met her I'd probably have made her my regular SB.
Originally Posted by Razorthin2011
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 16:57 #16936Senior Member

Posts: 572I say SA, it's been great for me as of late.
Originally Posted by Hulu6
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 12:40 #16935Senior Member

Posts: 71Where to Look
Guys, I am new in town and looking for a Sugar Girl, hopefully monthly arrangement, exclusive. Which sites do you guys recommend I use? SA, SB, WYP? I think I am done with pros for now. You can PM me too.
P.S. Willing to share intel from South Florida region if you need.
-
06-17-26 17:38 #16934Senior Member

Posts: 36She is not from Chicago. Only visiting. You would be shared for 3 k and rarely see her.
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 12:58 #16933Senior Member

Posts: 220What do you think?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-8090706c54a1
She wants 3 K / month plus an additional 500/ month to pay for a boob job she is getting next week. Go for it, LOL.
-
06-15-26 23:47 #16932Senior Member

Posts: 117Next week
Anyone have an SB or UTR looking for more? I'm in town next week, appreciate any recommendations.
-
06-15-26 01:40 #16931Senior Member

Posts: 77Jenna
Sorry can't. Deleted her number when she left the hobby. She wasn't seeing folks anymore.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 12:02 #16930Senior Member

Posts: 998Yes that's her! Can you dm me her number please.
Originally Posted by Razorthin2011
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 11:47 #16929Senior Member

Posts: 572She's a complete waste of time. As of late, she would hit me up randomly, sends me xxx pics, we set something and would go completely silent. She would do this repeatedly. Some cases, would hit me up and ask if I'm free now to meet. This might work for you single guys tho.
Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 08:19 #16928Senior Member

Posts: 77Jenna
If it is the Jenna I am thinking of, lived in a studio in a hi-rise, short, likes to smoke 420 often. She is out of the hobby. Got a steady stable boyfriend.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 00:30 #16927Senior Member

Posts: 998Jenna from streeterville
I lost Jenna's number and I was trying to reach out to her. If anybody has her current number can you please send me a DM greatly appreciated!
In case you're wondering, this is the general that you used to live in Streeterville but I think she moved back to Indiana or maybe she's back in Chicago. I'm not sure I haven't talked to her in about a year.
-
06-13-26 21:47 #16926Senior Member

Posts: 71SecretB Issue
Any help the secret b site issue is appreciated.
Originally Posted by Hulu6
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




