Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 823 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 12333
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11838
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacow0324  [View Original Post]
    Had my second visit today with Jess. Same hot body, like it just shouldn't be possible but it is. Service was better than the first time, seems once she has seen you, she is more open. Not open as in menu, but open as in personality. She was the first one to make small talk. Once we started getting down to business, she was more vocal as well. Not crazy nymph vocal but just signs and sounds to show she was enjoying it as much as I was.

    Error in my previous post, language barrier I guess. Who I thought sounded like Katie is actually Kelly. My bad. Anyways, she is not open for business for a few days due to her monthly. Plan to take a second visit with her when she is finished.
    I stopped in this AM to check out the talent and was met by Katie or whatever. I asked how many girls today and she said she was the only one today. Not great looking but good enough so I opted for the HH. Massage wasn't all that but then the tease and the flip. I offered 1.8 all in but she insisted on the full $$ so had to slip another. 2.

    Ok face, mediocre body with baby damage. Her large naturals were the best thing about her. Went for 69 but she slipped on the cover for CBJ. Lame. 69 for about a minute before she hopped off CFS. Beef curtains down there was all that appetizing anyways and slight signs of a hemorrhoid.

    She did enjoy a hard pounding in mult positions and I enjoyed grabbing onto her large naturals during as well. She likes to talk dirty in your ear which is kinda hot. Wasn't in the mood to go to long with her so blasted in the bag not shortly after. After cleaning us up, she mentioned the other girl Jess was there but said she was busy with a customer when I asked to say hi.

    On my way to wash my hands in the bathroom I peeked in and Saw Jess laying in bad under blankets, so not busy. We said hi be she didn't bother get out of bed so wasn't able to see how she looked. But her face alone was a lot better then Katie. I would not visit Katie again but might swing back for Jess if there were no other options.

  2. #11837
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    How are the looks on the talent at CNE? Been curious to check it out but usually the west side spots lack.
    I saw Lisa at Good last week and her service was not up to par. I think she is gone now.

  3. #11836
    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    Some scouting/compiling

    Beauty: Jesse, Katie

    Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.

    Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.

    Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.

    Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.

    Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.
    How are the looks on the talent at CNE? Been curious to check it out but usually the west side spots lack.

  4. #11835

    2nd visit. Beauty Spa. Jess

    Had my second visit today with Jess. Same hot body, like it just shouldn't be possible but it is. Service was better than the first time, seems once she has seen you, she is more open. Not open as in menu, but open as in personality. She was the first one to make small talk. Once we started getting down to business, she was more vocal as well. Not crazy nymph vocal but just signs and sounds to show she was enjoying it as much as I was.

    Error in my previous post, language barrier I guess. Who I thought sounded like Katie is actually Kelly. My bad. Anyways, she is not open for business for a few days due to her monthly. Plan to take a second visit with her when she is finished.

  5. #11834

    Milk Boy delivers

    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    Some scouting/compiling

    Beauty: Jesse, Katie

    Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.

    Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.

    Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.

    Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.

    Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.
    You are the GOAT. This the same Nancy as before?

    Any reviews on wonderland Spa? Out on sandy?

  6. #11833

    Booking deposit

    Well. I tried a few posts and all wanted a booking deposit ahead of time. Pretty easy to ferret out the scams. ALL booking deposits are scams. When you ask where they are located. They say Oregon. Then they cannot get the streets right or even a neighborhood. These posts pop up on social media and such. CL is good for them. So If you cannot drive to the place and hand them money. Do not send it. Just refreshing that rule.

  7. #11832

    Current talent

    Some scouting/compiling

    Beauty: Jesse, Katie

    Good Spa / CNE: Unknown name, Lisa.

    Candy: Anni, Cici, Lulu.

    Bajou / K spa: Nancy, Coco.

    Love Spa: Daisy, Sasha.

    Enjoy Spa: Yoyo, Camilla.

  8. #11831

    Best Hot Spring on Foster

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLobster  [View Original Post]
    Went to look around for this months' sweet treats and came across this listing on where you sleep page.

    Sirvanasest. Com.

    Checked out the place without an appointment and it seems the girls posted was not present? Is this typical?
    Yeah visited it and turned out to be only 1 girl working. She's a wider egg roll type of gal if that's what your into.

  9. #11830

    Newish Ruse

    I don't recall exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was on Rub Rankings. There used to be several but I haven't seen these ads for a while. The websites all look virtually identical and feature models TGTBT (I'm sure stolen or AI generated).

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    How did you find this? I don't see a phone number or address. Is this a Chinese site? Thanks.

  10. #11829

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    Actually, there are several local shops that have almost identical websites that imply they are something more. For example: https://www.velvetallurelab.com/.

    This is the Love Spa on Powell. I've seen several others as well.
    How did you find this? I don't see a phone number or address. Is this a Chinese site? Thanks.

  11. #11828

    Newish Ruse

    Actually, there are several local shops that have almost identical websites that imply they are something more. For example: https://www.velvetallurelab.com/.

    This is the Love Spa on Powell. I've seen several others as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLobster  [View Original Post]
    Went to look around for this months' sweet treats and came across this listing on where you sleep page.

    Sirvanasest. Com.

    Checked out the place without an appointment and it seems the girls posted was not present? Is this typical?

  12. #11827

    Well this is a first

    Went to look around for this months' sweet treats and came across this listing on where you sleep page.

    Sirvanasest. Com.

    Checked out the place without an appointment and it seems the girls posted was not present? Is this typical?

  13. #11826
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning520  [View Original Post]
    Flowers are in full bloom. I found a pretty thin little one. For the taller gents. Can definitely see her working as one of those pretty airline girls. Her tone is.

    I take it all back. Behind closed doors, she is not an innocent little flower. On the flip, she started by grinding up and down my left thigh with her pussy and gave me a cat bath. I find it so fucking hot right when they start tying up their hair in a bun.

    She was on demon time and turned up the max suction on the vacuum. Did not anticipate how great this was going to feel. I swear her mouth might be tighter than her pussy. I planted a few seeds down her throat today.
    LS? Lucky? Love?

  14. #11825
    LS? Lucky? Love?

  15. #11824
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdoesmagic  [View Original Post]
    What would the total have been with Greek?
    When I was there she tried to get $100 more for Greek. I didn't try and think size was some of her concern if I did.

    I always negotiate to get a better price. Maybe next time I'll try.

    Camilla is the only one there that will engage in Greek.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape