Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 8329
-
06-13-26 11:18 #8119Senior Member

Posts: 350Is it the concern about getting pregnant or just wanting to keep fresh for other customers? Maybe a pimp or bf that said no cip. What chick would do this not on the pill. I had one demand I tip to pay for her std test after the condom broke and I put a huge load in her 😂. I tipped like you I don’t want the hassle.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 09:49 #8118Senior Member

Posts: 839So $350 for BBFS and no cip? Not worth it IMHO, I'd love to hit it raw though. These girls don't realize that even "pre-cum" seminal fluid can still knock them up. Yes the risk is lower but still there. Several years ago I saw a cute 19 yo blonde and filled her up with a huge load of cum, she went ballistic that I cum inside. She never said to pull out, guess I should have asked. She demanded an extra $40 for a plan B bill didn't want any issues so I just handed it over. Then I thought it was a scam for an extra $40.
Originally Posted by Cbears
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 16:03 #8117Senior Member

Posts: 186Anybody have Dakota number?
-
06-12-26 15:54 #8116Senior Member

Posts: 218I saw her this past weekend. Overall, fairly responsive over text compared to most girls. Told me BBFS is 150 more so I declined, and did the hhr for 200. We agreed that she would come to my hotel, then a little later asked if I could go to her place near Boulder and Desert inn. I had a car so I said fine. I head over and park, then she said she had to buy condoms and put her dog away so she was delayed. Finally she meets me at my car, hops in then takes me to her apartment. Place is a shithole, her next door neighbor playing with his kids right outside while weed smoke is pouring out of his place.
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
Anyway, give her the money and she gets right to business. The couch we were on was pretty small and uncomfortable. She allowed me to lick her tits and rub her taco but nothing else included. Smelled my finger and it was a little smelly so glad I didn't pay for BBFS. We did a few positions and she is tight. I finished right around 25 minutes when I usually can't finish with a condom. She is petite with an amazing body, her face wasn't done up like in the pics but she's still attractive. She's pretty friendly and asked me to see her again. Would repeat if my GFE regulars aren't available or I'm down gambling and need a cheaper option. I don't want to go back to her place though, she'd have to come to me.
-
06-12-26 15:06 #8115Senior Member

Posts: 54Kelsey re
Never mind guys she got back to me and we scheduled, can't wait to see her! Can anybody pm me her rates and if she has any extras? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 14:05 #8114Senior Member

Posts: 54Kelsey
Has anyone seen kelsey lately? And is it hard to get a hold of her cause I texted her and she texted me back once but then when I was tryna schedule she disappeared LOL.
-
06-09-26 12:55 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 58Honestly, I like them better than regular condoms. Feels better IMO maybe because I'm sticking my bare cock inside even though theres still a rubber barrier. A girl I saw years back used them and I liked it. But nothing beats BBFS.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 06:56 #8112Senior Member

Posts: 350I've tried them a few times. I don't like them at all.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 06:51 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 350I seen her years ago with a woman I play with. She was larger than her pictures. I suppose that could have changed. Really good with the woman, was fine with me. No way I'd see her at those rates. At no point did I think bbfs was ever an option.
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:01 #8110Regular Member

Posts: 19Kelsey's add
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-l...s-vegas-470799
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 20:11 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 54Heather
Heather does not provide BBFS, at least it wasn't offered and I've seen her several times.
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]
But her BBBJ skills are very good!
-
06-08-26 17:27 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 54Kelsey
What her #? Can you Pm me?
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 15:33 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 3425Female condoms
They don't feel anything like BBFS if you ask me. Just feels like I'm fucking a warm sandwich bag. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 13:16 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 240Reviewers have commented she uses female condoms.
Originally Posted by GeoffersP
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 10:35 #8105Senior Member

Posts: 70Wondering About.
"Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?
Thanks!











Reply With Quote






