Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 8321
-
06-13-26 23:33 #8126Senior Member

Posts: 538There is a somewhat popular hooker out there
I have seen for years since she came here from where she came from. I stopped seeing her recently because, cute as she was. She is a terrible fuck. Here s the thing, since the 2nd time I saw her, she always let me fuck raw, as long as I pull it out. Sometimes that just didn't happen and she never said anything when it did. About a year ago, I just let go in her, see she is on the pill her thing is she just DOES NOT LIKE TO GET CUM In her. She thinks its nasty and she isn't a dump bucket. Ok well that last time I just went in her, she wasn't angry but she did sort or complain about it. I left the next time I saw her. A few days later. I saw her once twice a week for 4 or 5 years. Anyway when I get to her place a s we lounge on her bed, I ask is crieampie available for extra. She took about 3 seconds to think it over and said yes. I was like how much only 25 more. Shit yea she only charged me 80 since I saw her so often, 105 to cip her fresh, well undumped in I know her rates are 200 + in more for out. Anyway the next several times I saw her after we did our thing she took a shower, after a few weeks she would only use a homemade dueche to spray it out. Not so disgusting to her now that I dumbed some 50-60 or more loads in her. Yea as others have said, many hoes say NO BB no Raw NO CIP, but it is how much they like you and / or how much you spend, they all do raw if they like you enough or if you pay enough. I have regs, SO I always get great rates. I wouldn't want to pay stupid high rates for one shot, To each there own.
-
06-13-26 23:28 #8125Senior Member

Posts: 166Tasia
She still look the same?
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 20:32 #8124Senior Member

Posts: 581Tasia
She's here at least until Monday. BBFS is still on menu.
Originally Posted by Skullbanger
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 15:38 #8123Senior Member

Posts: 218My utr regular is not on birth control but let me BBFS with cip from our first meeting. I had a vasectomy a year ago, showed her proof of my clean std test as well as my negative sperm test.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 15:21 #8122Senior Member

Posts: 34840 plus seems to be more willing in my experience. Up to date std test and a little more cheddar seems to work well. The ones who don't want cip kill me though. I been getting a lot of oh maybe down the road from a certain group of girls in Vegas. Obvious delay tactic. But whatever it's the game we play.
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 13:56 #8121Senior Member

Posts: 444BB Ages
Was wondering if other mongers had the same experience. I'm finding escorts in the middle age range and beyond are more willing to go bare as compared to the twenties and thirties age range. I've had a couple Vegas experiences of ladies in their late 40's and mid 60's go bare without asking if I needed a cover although they were available. I know some of the younger ones will go bare if you become a regular but on a first date I doubt it unless it's an upgrade payment or they are walking the streets, which I don't see. Your experiences?
On another note, finding many of these ladies in their mid 50s and later are extremely sexy, especially the white adult porn stars. Many of them keep up with their looks and bodies. They appear to really enjoy sex.
Happy mongering!
-
06-13-26 11:23 #8120Senior Member

Posts: 63Had a chica in dominican for a night. Early morning after a night of fun the condom busted and she freaked out. I didn't even bust. I was pretty empty from all the loads I blew earlier. Told her I didn't bust and we could get a plan B. She was giving me bbj all night and didn't seem worried about std. Just didn't want a baby. Think it was the coke making her crazy. Was all good up until then. But I just sent her on her way and went to sleep.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 11:18 #8119Senior Member

Posts: 348Is it the concern about getting pregnant or just wanting to keep fresh for other customers? Maybe a pimp or bf that said no cip. What chick would do this not on the pill. I had one demand I tip to pay for her std test after the condom broke and I put a huge load in her 😂. I tipped like you I don’t want the hassle.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 09:49 #8118Senior Member

Posts: 837So $350 for BBFS and no cip? Not worth it IMHO, I'd love to hit it raw though. These girls don't realize that even "pre-cum" seminal fluid can still knock them up. Yes the risk is lower but still there. Several years ago I saw a cute 19 yo blonde and filled her up with a huge load of cum, she went ballistic that I cum inside. She never said to pull out, guess I should have asked. She demanded an extra $40 for a plan B bill didn't want any issues so I just handed it over. Then I thought it was a scam for an extra $40.
Originally Posted by Cbears
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 16:03 #8117Senior Member

Posts: 186Anybody have Dakota number?
-
06-12-26 15:54 #8116Senior Member

Posts: 218I saw her this past weekend. Overall, fairly responsive over text compared to most girls. Told me BBFS is 150 more so I declined, and did the hhr for 200. We agreed that she would come to my hotel, then a little later asked if I could go to her place near Boulder and Desert inn. I had a car so I said fine. I head over and park, then she said she had to buy condoms and put her dog away so she was delayed. Finally she meets me at my car, hops in then takes me to her apartment. Place is a shithole, her next door neighbor playing with his kids right outside while weed smoke is pouring out of his place.
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
Anyway, give her the money and she gets right to business. The couch we were on was pretty small and uncomfortable. She allowed me to lick her tits and rub her taco but nothing else included. Smelled my finger and it was a little smelly so glad I didn't pay for BBFS. We did a few positions and she is tight. I finished right around 25 minutes when I usually can't finish with a condom. She is petite with an amazing body, her face wasn't done up like in the pics but she's still attractive. She's pretty friendly and asked me to see her again. Would repeat if my GFE regulars aren't available or I'm down gambling and need a cheaper option. I don't want to go back to her place though, she'd have to come to me.
-
06-12-26 15:06 #8115Senior Member

Posts: 54Kelsey re
Never mind guys she got back to me and we scheduled, can't wait to see her! Can anybody pm me her rates and if she has any extras? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 14:05 #8114Senior Member

Posts: 54Kelsey
Has anyone seen kelsey lately? And is it hard to get a hold of her cause I texted her and she texted me back once but then when I was tryna schedule she disappeared LOL.
-
06-09-26 12:55 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 58Honestly, I like them better than regular condoms. Feels better IMO maybe because I'm sticking my bare cock inside even though theres still a rubber barrier. A girl I saw years back used them and I liked it. But nothing beats BBFS.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 06:56 #8112Senior Member

Posts: 348I've tried them a few times. I don't like them at all.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





