Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 555 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 8317
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if other mongers had the same experience. I'm finding escorts in the middle age range and beyond are more willing to go bare as compared to the twenties and thirties age range. I've had a couple Vegas experiences of ladies in their late 40's and mid 60's go bare without asking if I needed a cover although they were available. I know some of the younger ones will go bare if you become a regular but on a first date I doubt it unless it's an upgrade payment or they are walking the streets, which I don't see. Your experiences?

    On another note, finding many of these ladies in their mid 50s and later are extremely sexy, especially the white adult porn stars. Many of them keep up with their looks and bodies. They appear to really enjoy sex.

    Happy mongering!
    40 plus seems to be more willing in my experience. Up to date std test and a little more cheddar seems to work well. The ones who don't want cip kill me though. I been getting a lot of oh maybe down the road from a certain group of girls in Vegas. Obvious delay tactic. But whatever it's the game we play.

  2. #8121

    BB Ages

    Was wondering if other mongers had the same experience. I'm finding escorts in the middle age range and beyond are more willing to go bare as compared to the twenties and thirties age range. I've had a couple Vegas experiences of ladies in their late 40's and mid 60's go bare without asking if I needed a cover although they were available. I know some of the younger ones will go bare if you become a regular but on a first date I doubt it unless it's an upgrade payment or they are walking the streets, which I don't see. Your experiences?

    On another note, finding many of these ladies in their mid 50s and later are extremely sexy, especially the white adult porn stars. Many of them keep up with their looks and bodies. They appear to really enjoy sex.

    Happy mongering!

  3. #8120
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Is it the concern about getting pregnant or just wanting to keep fresh for other customers? Maybe a pimp or bf that said no cip. What chick would do this not on the pill. I had one demand I tip to pay for her std test after the condom broke and I put a huge load in her 😂. I tipped like you I dont want the hassle.
    Had a chica in dominican for a night. Early morning after a night of fun the condom busted and she freaked out. I didn't even bust. I was pretty empty from all the loads I blew earlier. Told her I didn't bust and we could get a plan B. She was giving me bbj all night and didn't seem worried about std. Just didn't want a baby. Think it was the coke making her crazy. Was all good up until then. But I just sent her on her way and went to sleep.

  4. #8119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    So $350 for BBFS and no cip? Not worth it IMHO, I'd love to hit it raw though. These girls don't realize that even "pre-cum" seminal fluid can still knock them up. Yes the risk is lower but still there. Several years ago I saw a cute 19 yo blonde and filled her up with a huge load of cum, she went ballistic that I cum inside. She never said to pull out, guess I should have asked. She demanded an extra $40 for a plan B bill didn't want any issues so I just handed it over. Then I thought it was a scam for an extra $40.
    Is it the concern about getting pregnant or just wanting to keep fresh for other customers? Maybe a pimp or bf that said no cip. What chick would do this not on the pill. I had one demand I tip to pay for her std test after the condom broke and I put a huge load in her 😂. I tipped like you I don’t want the hassle.

  5. #8118
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbears  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this past weekend. Overall, fairly responsive over text compared to most girls. Told me BBFS is 150 more so I declined, and did the hhr for 200. We agreed that she would come to my hotel, then a little later asked if I could go to her place near Boulder and Desert inn. I had a car so I said fine. I head over and park, then she said she had to buy condoms and put her dog away so she was delayed. Finally she meets me at my car, hops in then takes me to her apartment. Place is a shithole, her next door neighbor playing with his kids right outside while weed smoke is pouring out of his place.

    Anyway, give her the money and she gets right to business. The couch we were on was pretty small and uncomfortable. She allowed me to lick her tits and rub her taco but nothing else included. Smelled my finger and it was a little smelly so glad I didn't pay for BBFS. We did a few positions and she is tight. I finished right around 25 minutes when I usually can't finish with a condom. She is petite with an amazing body, her face wasn't done up like in the pics but she's still attractive. She's pretty friendly and asked me to see her again. Would repeat if my GFE regulars aren't available or I'm down gambling and need a cheaper option. I don't want to go back to her place though, she'd have to come to me.
    So $350 for BBFS and no cip? Not worth it IMHO, I'd love to hit it raw though. These girls don't realize that even "pre-cum" seminal fluid can still knock them up. Yes the risk is lower but still there. Several years ago I saw a cute 19 yo blonde and filled her up with a huge load of cum, she went ballistic that I cum inside. She never said to pull out, guess I should have asked. She demanded an extra $40 for a plan B bill didn't want any issues so I just handed it over. Then I thought it was a scam for an extra $40.

  6. #8117
    Anybody have Dakota number?

  7. #8116
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538

    Says she doesn't offer bare but let you hit it raw "if you pay a little extra".

    No cip though bc she's not on birth control unfortunately. She dances at a strip club too, pm me if you want to know where she dances at and want to check her out before you try her out.
    I saw her this past weekend. Overall, fairly responsive over text compared to most girls. Told me BBFS is 150 more so I declined, and did the hhr for 200. We agreed that she would come to my hotel, then a little later asked if I could go to her place near Boulder and Desert inn. I had a car so I said fine. I head over and park, then she said she had to buy condoms and put her dog away so she was delayed. Finally she meets me at my car, hops in then takes me to her apartment. Place is a shithole, her next door neighbor playing with his kids right outside while weed smoke is pouring out of his place.

    Anyway, give her the money and she gets right to business. The couch we were on was pretty small and uncomfortable. She allowed me to lick her tits and rub her taco but nothing else included. Smelled my finger and it was a little smelly so glad I didn't pay for BBFS. We did a few positions and she is tight. I finished right around 25 minutes when I usually can't finish with a condom. She is petite with an amazing body, her face wasn't done up like in the pics but she's still attractive. She's pretty friendly and asked me to see her again. Would repeat if my GFE regulars aren't available or I'm down gambling and need a cheaper option. I don't want to go back to her place though, she'd have to come to me.

  8. #8115

    Kelsey re

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen kelsey lately? And is it hard to get a hold of her cause I texted her and she texted me back once but then when I was tryna schedule she disappeared LOL.
    Never mind guys she got back to me and we scheduled, can't wait to see her! Can anybody pm me her rates and if she has any extras? Thanks.

  9. #8114

    Kelsey

    Has anyone seen kelsey lately? And is it hard to get a hold of her cause I texted her and she texted me back once but then when I was tryna schedule she disappeared LOL.

  10. #8113
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I've tried them a few times. I don't like them at all.
    Honestly, I like them better than regular condoms. Feels better IMO maybe because I'm sticking my bare cock inside even though theres still a rubber barrier. A girl I saw years back used them and I liked it. But nothing beats BBFS.

  11. #8112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    They don't feel anything like BBFS if you ask me. Just feels like I'm fucking a warm sandwich bag. LOL.
    I've tried them a few times. I don't like them at all.

  12. #8111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    "Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?

    Thanks!
    I seen her years ago with a woman I play with. She was larger than her pictures. I suppose that could have changed. Really good with the woman, was fine with me. No way I'd see her at those rates. At no point did I think bbfs was ever an option.

  13. #8110

    Kelsey's add

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    What her #? Can you Pm me?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-l...s-vegas-470799
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6291.jpg‎   IMG_6292.jpg‎  

  14. #8109

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    "Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?

    Thanks!
    Heather does not provide BBFS, at least it wasn't offered and I've seen her several times.

    But her BBBJ skills are very good!

  15. #8108

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely still around!

    She's as amazing as ever- loves what she does and is addicted to creampies!
    What her #? Can you Pm me?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape