Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 903 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 13539
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Report

    Saw this one this morning. Really wanted to see them big titties. Location? Awful in Brainerd. I went really early while the turds were asleep. Her room was very clean and she was really nice. Skills were good and her donation is below average.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...2/159383942400

    Gern.

  2. #13268

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Men156  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any news about this one? One to try it out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...4/176094583409
    I saw her about a month ago. I kinda had a feeling about her that she looked to good to be true. Looks like her pics. Hotel was nice. Made a qv. Wash rushed, said here roommate had a guy coming over and she had a very limited menu.

    One and done for me.

  3. #13267

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta6969  [View Original Post]
    Yeah last year that ***** skipped on me. She agreed on an outcall to my hotel, then once she got there she said that she needed to run down and tell her friend to come back and pick her up in a few minutes. Last I ever saw of her. At some point while she was there she discreetly scooped up the Benjamin. That girl is bad.
    There have been plenty of bad reviews about her, mine being one of them. I say for the guys who just can't stand it go ahead and let her rob you then they can tell their story.

  4. #13266

    That is Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by Men156  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any news about this one? One to try it out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...4/176094583409
    That is Elle. Read thread #13220 Don't bother.

    I am glad I read when I thought about seeing her.

  5. #13265

    Gypsy

    Yeah last year that ***** skipped on me. She agreed on an outcall to my hotel, then once she got there she said that she needed to run down and tell her friend to come back and pick her up in a few minutes. Last I ever saw of her. At some point while she was there she discreetly scooped up the Benjamin. That girl is bad.

  6. #13264

    Staxxbabii

    Reached out to this one, and she was slow to respond. We set up a time to meet and when it got time to meet crickets. She messaged back 9 hours later with a bunch of excuses. I gave her the benefit of a doubt so we set up a meeting the next day at the same time. I messaged her 30 minutes beforehand, and she responded back asking if I could stop by Walmart on my way to her incall location and pickup her order. I said sure so she said she would message me right back with the details. So I stuck around the area for about half an hour and crickets again. She wouldn't respond back. So don't waste your time with Staxxbabii.

  7. #13263

    Any reviews

    Anyone got any news about this one? One to try it out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...4/176094583409

  8. #13262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any good dreams with Gypsy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/452190346327
    She a total train wreck. Been around a long time. Got to visit Uncle a few years ago after holding a guy and gunpoint and robbing him. STAY AWAY!

    Gern.

  9. #13261

    Gypsy. Any good reports?

    Has anyone had any good dreams with Gypsy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/452190346327

  10. #13260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Nikkii

    Well it looks like Nikki has pulled a good one and ended up with Uncle. And she made the news. I would guess she's going to be away a good long time this time.

    Gern.

  11. #13259

    Baby G

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmab3450  [View Original Post]
    Bad news! If you don't want to be robbed probably not a good idea.
    I have never seen her before but always wanted to but I think she has a boyfriend in the picture plus sent for content and never got it.

  12. #13258

    Baby G Avoid

    Bad news! If you don't want to be robbed probably not a good idea.

  13. #13257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Apryl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey1958  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. Hot body and really gets into it! She has a room tonight and in the morning.

    Needs to pay the rent. PM for dights and details.
    Not to be missed for sure. She's one of the rare ones that likes it as much as we do.

    Gern.

  14. #13256
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    She looks better than ever and on point. Always a fun ride.
    Yes she is. Hot body and really gets into it! She has a room tonight and in the morning.

    Needs to pay the rent. PM for dights and details.

  15. #13255

    Apryl

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    She looks better than ever and on point. Always a fun ride.
    Is there pics or a link for her? What's her info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape