Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 903 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 13536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13281

    Gypsy. Any good reports?

    Has anyone had any good dreams with Gypsy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/452190346327

  2. #13280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028

    Nikkii

    Well it looks like Nikki has pulled a good one and ended up with Uncle. And she made the news. I would guess she's going to be away a good long time this time.

    Gern.

  3. #13279

    Baby G

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmab3450  [View Original Post]
    Bad news! If you don't want to be robbed probably not a good idea.
    I have never seen her before but always wanted to but I think she has a boyfriend in the picture plus sent for content and never got it.

  4. #13278

    Baby G Avoid

    Bad news! If you don't want to be robbed probably not a good idea.

  5. #13277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028

    Apryl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey1958  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. Hot body and really gets into it! She has a room tonight and in the morning.

    Needs to pay the rent. PM for dights and details.
    Not to be missed for sure. She's one of the rare ones that likes it as much as we do.

    Gern.

  6. #13276
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    She looks better than ever and on point. Always a fun ride.
    Yes she is. Hot body and really gets into it! She has a room tonight and in the morning.

    Needs to pay the rent. PM for dights and details.

  7. #13275

    Apryl

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    She looks better than ever and on point. Always a fun ride.
    Is there pics or a link for her? What's her info?

  8. #13274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028

    Apryl

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Apryl Cumms lately, the spinner AA girl if so how is she these days.
    She looks better than ever and on point. Always a fun ride.

  9. #13273

    Hard

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    This one really makes it hard to not see and to think with your Big Head. She is so Hot! But when you do the research on her she have stayed in trouble most of her life. The Pics are real. The age is real. And maybe sometimes she has come through but looks like most of the time she's running with thugs that will attempt to rob you. Sad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...i/278707953588
    It's hard not to get hard when looking at those hard nipples.

  10. #13272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028

    Bad News

    This one really makes it hard to not see and to think with your Big Head. She is so Hot! But when you do the research on her she have stayed in trouble most of her life. The Pics are real. The age is real. And maybe sometimes she has come through but looks like most of the time she's running with thugs that will attempt to rob you. Sad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...i/278707953588
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dream.png‎  

  11. #13271

    Apryl

    Anyone seen Apryl Cumms lately, the spinner AA girl if so how is she these days.

  12. #13270

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodney0019  [View Original Post]
    She still posts regularly. Here's her latest from today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...a/096323013254
    Just something I noticed: if she's not "using", she won't post face pics, but if she is.

  13. #13269
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodney0019  [View Original Post]
    She still posts regularly. Here's her latest from today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...a/096323013254
    Thank you for that link. I realize now that I had seen that ad but I didn't recognize her. I think she may have lost some boob weight, if that's a thing. I have tried to connect with her on Facebook for a while but she no longer accepts friend requests.

    Also, I know she recently went through recovery and had suggested that she would only do very limited UTR work. That she is again on STG I hope doesn't mean she is having problems again. She'd make a great UTR and is wasting herself with bad locations and bad comms.

  14. #13268

    Recommendation?

    I'm at a loss. Been only dreaming at AMPs for a while now and would love to see someone else. Can anyone give me a recommendation on someone with a good attitude that's decent looking? DM is fine please and thanks!!

  15. #13267

    Sonnie

    I recently visited Sonnie for her "carplay special. " Was glad that I could park and walk to her room without being seen from the road. She is a quality person, very sweet and kind. And I was very pleased with the service I received.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape