rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 901 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13255

    Apryl

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    She looks better than ever and on point. Always a fun ride.
    Is there pics or a link for her? What's her info?

  2. #13254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Apryl

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Apryl Cumms lately, the spinner AA girl if so how is she these days.
    She looks better than ever and on point. Always a fun ride.

  3. #13253

    Hard

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    This one really makes it hard to not see and to think with your Big Head. She is so Hot! But when you do the research on her she have stayed in trouble most of her life. The Pics are real. The age is real. And maybe sometimes she has come through but looks like most of the time she's running with thugs that will attempt to rob you. Sad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...i/278707953588
    It's hard not to get hard when looking at those hard nipples.

  4. #13252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Bad News

    This one really makes it hard to not see and to think with your Big Head. She is so Hot! But when you do the research on her she have stayed in trouble most of her life. The Pics are real. The age is real. And maybe sometimes she has come through but looks like most of the time she's running with thugs that will attempt to rob you. Sad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...i/278707953588
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dream.png‎  

  5. #13251

    Apryl

    Anyone seen Apryl Cumms lately, the spinner AA girl if so how is she these days.

  6. #13250

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodney0019  [View Original Post]
    She still posts regularly. Here's her latest from today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...a/096323013254
    Just something I noticed: if she's not "using", she won't post face pics, but if she is.

  7. #13249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodney0019  [View Original Post]
    She still posts regularly. Here's her latest from today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...a/096323013254
    Thank you for that link. I realize now that I had seen that ad but I didn't recognize her. I think she may have lost some boob weight, if that's a thing. I have tried to connect with her on Facebook for a while but she no longer accepts friend requests.

    Also, I know she recently went through recovery and had suggested that she would only do very limited UTR work. That she is again on STG I hope doesn't mean she is having problems again. She'd make a great UTR and is wasting herself with bad locations and bad comms.

  8. #13248

    Recommendation?

    I'm at a loss. Been only dreaming at AMPs for a while now and would love to see someone else. Can anyone give me a recommendation on someone with a good attitude that's decent looking? DM is fine please and thanks!!

  9. #13247

    Sonnie

    I recently visited Sonnie for her "carplay special. " Was glad that I could park and walk to her room without being seen from the road. She is a quality person, very sweet and kind. And I was very pleased with the service I received.

  10. #13246
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMan1  [View Original Post]
    She made the LEO's list 2 weeks ago. I met with her twice and will not repeat. You can DM and I can tell you the details and her real name. But long story short, she runs with this black guy, idk if it's her pimp or boyfriend and they'll scam you.
    Thanks for saving me from making a serious mistake. Those boobs were calling my name.

  11. #13245
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeHampton  [View Original Post]
    There's no way to search for reviews on Kat (forum technical glitch: Kat is only 3 letters) but she is posting again on STG lately after her pregnancy. One can only see he by giving a deposit these days, she appears to be in Cleveland. Anyone with experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/707138304150
    The only thing I can offer is to NEVER pay a deposit. It's a surefire way to just lose money and never get service.

    BPS.

  12. #13244

    Hotel Asians

    Has anyone seen any of them lately? Are they still around? I see the posts but the numbers never respond. If anyone has a recent dream, please let me know. If you have a number for them that works, feel free to PM me. I know they are hit or miss as far as quality.

  13. #13243

    Finee Chinaaa

    Anyone have any intel on her? Been wanting to meet but have been skeptical. You can shoot me a personal message or just reply to this post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/421631328787

  14. #13242

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMan1  [View Original Post]
    She made the LEO's list 2 weeks ago. I met with her twice and will not repeat. You can DM and I can tell you the details and her real name. But long story short, she runs with this black guy, idk if it's her pimp or boyfriend and they'll scam you.
    Damn need some more info I wanted to see hwr.

  15. #13241

    Kat

    There's no way to search for reviews on Kat (forum technical glitch: Kat is only 3 letters) but she is posting again on STG lately after her pregnancy. One can only see he by giving a deposit these days, she appears to be in Cleveland. Anyone with experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/707138304150
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-25 192413.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape