Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 556 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 8327
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8117
    Anybody have Dakota number?

  2. #8116
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538

    Says she doesn't offer bare but let you hit it raw "if you pay a little extra".

    No cip though bc she's not on birth control unfortunately. She dances at a strip club too, pm me if you want to know where she dances at and want to check her out before you try her out.
    I saw her this past weekend. Overall, fairly responsive over text compared to most girls. Told me BBFS is 150 more so I declined, and did the hhr for 200. We agreed that she would come to my hotel, then a little later asked if I could go to her place near Boulder and Desert inn. I had a car so I said fine. I head over and park, then she said she had to buy condoms and put her dog away so she was delayed. Finally she meets me at my car, hops in then takes me to her apartment. Place is a shithole, her next door neighbor playing with his kids right outside while weed smoke is pouring out of his place.

    Anyway, give her the money and she gets right to business. The couch we were on was pretty small and uncomfortable. She allowed me to lick her tits and rub her taco but nothing else included. Smelled my finger and it was a little smelly so glad I didn't pay for BBFS. We did a few positions and she is tight. I finished right around 25 minutes when I usually can't finish with a condom. She is petite with an amazing body, her face wasn't done up like in the pics but she's still attractive. She's pretty friendly and asked me to see her again. Would repeat if my GFE regulars aren't available or I'm down gambling and need a cheaper option. I don't want to go back to her place though, she'd have to come to me.

  3. #8115

    Kelsey re

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen kelsey lately? And is it hard to get a hold of her cause I texted her and she texted me back once but then when I was tryna schedule she disappeared LOL.
    Never mind guys she got back to me and we scheduled, can't wait to see her! Can anybody pm me her rates and if she has any extras? Thanks.

  4. #8114

    Kelsey

    Has anyone seen kelsey lately? And is it hard to get a hold of her cause I texted her and she texted me back once but then when I was tryna schedule she disappeared LOL.

  5. #8113
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I've tried them a few times. I don't like them at all.
    Honestly, I like them better than regular condoms. Feels better IMO maybe because I'm sticking my bare cock inside even though theres still a rubber barrier. A girl I saw years back used them and I liked it. But nothing beats BBFS.

  6. #8112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    They don't feel anything like BBFS if you ask me. Just feels like I'm fucking a warm sandwich bag. LOL.
    I've tried them a few times. I don't like them at all.

  7. #8111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    "Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?

    Thanks!
    I seen her years ago with a woman I play with. She was larger than her pictures. I suppose that could have changed. Really good with the woman, was fine with me. No way I'd see her at those rates. At no point did I think bbfs was ever an option.

  8. #8110

    Kelsey's add

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    What her #? Can you Pm me?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-l...s-vegas-470799
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6291.jpg‎   IMG_6292.jpg‎  

  9. #8109

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    "Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?

    Thanks!
    Heather does not provide BBFS, at least it wasn't offered and I've seen her several times.

    But her BBBJ skills are very good!

  10. #8108

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely still around!

    She's as amazing as ever- loves what she does and is addicted to creampies!
    What her #? Can you Pm me?

  11. #8107

    Female condoms

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Reviewers have commented she uses female condoms.
    They don't feel anything like BBFS if you ask me. Just feels like I'm fucking a warm sandwich bag. LOL.

  12. #8106
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    "Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?

    Thanks!
    Reviewers have commented she uses female condoms.

  13. #8105

    Wondering About.

    "Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?

    Thanks!

  14. #8104

    Tasia

    Anyone seen tasia recently since her return? How was it?

  15. #8103

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampallang  [View Original Post]
    Still working, great GFE BBFS.
    She's definitely still around!

    She's as amazing as ever- loves what she does and is addicted to creampies!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape