Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24420

    Scam alert

    This one seemed potentially legit. Reached out and soon after I got the ol' threat & scare tactic via texts, calls, vm, and a photo of some guy's beaten up mug. So I ended up Venmoing them $5000. That should keep me safe! Lol

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210050843

  2. #24419

    Confused fetish with kink?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good fetish providers?
    The original meaning of fetish is a preference of something to get excited. In the realm of mongers and providers, for example, a fetish can be for blue-eyed blondes with big tits. Or foreign accents, short skirts no panties.

    A kink is something beyond norms. Examples: being topped, spanked, smothered by face sitting.

    Both overlap, of course. If you're looking for some kinky play, be sure to specify kink.

    You can put kink kinky into tryst's search terms. Several providers will turn up.

  3. #24418

    Fetishes and or Kink?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good fetish providers?
    The word FETISHES is pretty vague? I think we all have some type of fetish or Kink which is why we're mongers. Narrow it down a bit and I'm sure we all know someone special to fulfill your fetish.

  4. #24417

    Providers that indulge fetishes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good fetish providers?
    Try tryst. Lots.

  5. #24416

    Erica White

    Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite

  6. #24415

    Humble Heart on SB

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Sounds great, I won't go to her place until we've had a couple good meetings at hotels.

    At a diner, we already discussed specific amounts of $$ for specific sex like L1 through L3.
    I ghosted her. Anyone have experience with Grace? AKA Humble Heart on SB.

    Thanks!

  7. #24414
    Anyone know any good fetish providers?

  8. #24413

    I agree about a decade ago

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    She is in town for family, I believe so she is out all only. She is / was based out of Springfield IL. Her rates are silly now. I think $$ 5 hour. A did her a decade ago at $200 for PSE. Is was good back then, but time and life have been rough on her.
    She was decent and looked decent about a decade ago, but she went downhill fast. I seen her about seven years ago and it wasn't worth five dollars. In fact it wasn't worth anything. Couldn't wait to get away from her. She'd have to pay me big to see her now. But I bet somebody will try and I hope they report on it and prove me wrong.

  9. #24412

    Latina Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider I've been thinking about taking the shot for a while now. She's the type of lLatina I've been looking for. Any info would be awesome.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carol2001
    I've never met her, but I remember her a year or so ago. Seemed difficult to set up a meeting and she wanted deposit up front. That's a big red flag for me.

  10. #24411

    In town for family

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    This one was around about six or seven years ago in those pictures were six or seven years old then and she was very lame. I wouldn't do it if I was you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...k/785360054985
    She is in town for family, I believe so she is out all only. She is / was based out of Springfield IL. Her rates are silly now. I think $$ 5 hour. A did her a decade ago at $200 for PSE. Is was good back then, but time and life have been rough on her.

  11. #24410

    Lena

    This one I believe is worth bumping again? While the pickins here in Indy have gotten slim on quality petite ladies because I'm seeing way to may thick ass Latinas, Lena fits the bill on looks from her pictures, but reading the description of just a lot of flat skin? That helped me make my mind up about trying. After initially communicating I was met with terrible comms, almost smart ass and long delays, it's not like mongers can sit for an hour for instructions?

    Thanks for the detailed post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/209639078

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/184865577790

    She also has this ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/415924825525

    Talked to her a few days ago. Said she does not do BJ. But I have an itch, and no one else was getting back to me. So decided to give her a try as her pics looks good. Figured I could get hard with out the BJ.

    Her comms were pretty spotty. Had to get a shower, dropped phone behind dresser. Had to tell her 2 different times I was there. Waited 15-20 minutes in the parking lot. Finally got the room number. Oh, and spoiler alert. She didn't actually take a shower before I got there.

    Pros, she is the girl in the pics and they really arent filtered.

    Cons, about everything else.

  12. #24409

    Can't remember the name she used

    This one was around about six or seven years ago in those pictures were six or seven years old then and she was very lame. I wouldn't do it if I was you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...k/785360054985

  13. #24408

    Jadeee

    Has anyone seen her? I tried searching for that name and nothing came up. Was trying to see if maybe she went by something else.

  14. #24407

    Save your time and money

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything said about her. Plus tho pics are literally 15 years old.
    Add 100 lbs to these pics. You missed out on nothing.

  15. #24406

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    Nice!! She hasn't replied back, hopefully soon!!
    She's usually responsive on the day her ad is posted. If she hasn't posted that day, it's highly unlikely you'll hear from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape