Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 28 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 24828
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24423

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    This doesn't belong here. You should add her to the high end escorts section. But since you asked.

    Yes, she is real and gorgeous. Her rates are high so not for the faint of heart. She comes back to Indy every 2 to 3 months or so. I've seen her maybe 4 times now. She is tall and opens the door wearing heels so don't be intimidated if she is 6 foot the first time you see her. Fantastic BBBJ and she loves doing it. I usually take the hour so my first pop goes in her mouth. She likes that but does spit. She is Ukranian and has the accent. One of the best tasting DATY I have had in the hobby. She will cum multiple times from that. CFS in multliple positions. This stay she was at a place with a great mirror on the wall. Doggie while pulling her hair in front of that will be in my mind until I go senile. She doesn't rush and is great to talk to about travel.
    Thank you for that. I'm sorry where is that section? I don't see it. By the way, do you think it's strange she only asks for a selfie? I've never seen a high end provider do such a lax screening.

  2. #24422
    Quote Originally Posted by Findingindy  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite
    This doesn't belong here. You should add her to the high end escorts section. But since you asked.

    Yes, she is real and gorgeous. Her rates are high so not for the faint of heart. She comes back to Indy every 2 to 3 months or so. I've seen her maybe 4 times now. She is tall and opens the door wearing heels so don't be intimidated if she is 6 foot the first time you see her. Fantastic BBBJ and she loves doing it. I usually take the hour so my first pop goes in her mouth. She likes that but does spit. She is Ukranian and has the accent. One of the best tasting DATY I have had in the hobby. She will cum multiple times from that. CFS in multliple positions. This stay she was at a place with a great mirror on the wall. Doggie while pulling her hair in front of that will be in my mind until I go senile. She doesn't rush and is great to talk to about travel.

  3. #24421

    Anyone know what happened to milfy

    Large breastfed short haired older brunette on the east side?

    She has been Mia for a while.

  4. #24420

    Scam alert

    This one seemed potentially legit. Reached out and soon after I got the ol' threat & scare tactic via texts, calls, vm, and a photo of some guy's beaten up mug. So I ended up Venmoing them $5000. That should keep me safe! Lol

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210050843

  5. #24419

    Confused fetish with kink?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good fetish providers?
    The original meaning of fetish is a preference of something to get excited. In the realm of mongers and providers, for example, a fetish can be for blue-eyed blondes with big tits. Or foreign accents, short skirts no panties.

    A kink is something beyond norms. Examples: being topped, spanked, smothered by face sitting.

    Both overlap, of course. If you're looking for some kinky play, be sure to specify kink.

    You can put kink kinky into tryst's search terms. Several providers will turn up.

  6. #24418

    Fetishes and or Kink?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good fetish providers?
    The word FETISHES is pretty vague? I think we all have some type of fetish or Kink which is why we're mongers. Narrow it down a bit and I'm sure we all know someone special to fulfill your fetish.

  7. #24417

    Providers that indulge fetishes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good fetish providers?
    Try tryst. Lots.

  8. #24416

    Erica White

    Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite

  9. #24415

    Humble Heart on SB

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Sounds great, I won't go to her place until we've had a couple good meetings at hotels.

    At a diner, we already discussed specific amounts of $$ for specific sex like L1 through L3.
    I ghosted her. Anyone have experience with Grace? AKA Humble Heart on SB.

    Thanks!

  10. #24414
    Anyone know any good fetish providers?

  11. #24413

    I agree about a decade ago

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    She is in town for family, I believe so she is out all only. She is / was based out of Springfield IL. Her rates are silly now. I think $$ 5 hour. A did her a decade ago at $200 for PSE. Is was good back then, but time and life have been rough on her.
    She was decent and looked decent about a decade ago, but she went downhill fast. I seen her about seven years ago and it wasn't worth five dollars. In fact it wasn't worth anything. Couldn't wait to get away from her. She'd have to pay me big to see her now. But I bet somebody will try and I hope they report on it and prove me wrong.

  12. #24412

    Latina Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider I've been thinking about taking the shot for a while now. She's the type of lLatina I've been looking for. Any info would be awesome.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carol2001
    I've never met her, but I remember her a year or so ago. Seemed difficult to set up a meeting and she wanted deposit up front. That's a big red flag for me.

  13. #24411

    In town for family

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    This one was around about six or seven years ago in those pictures were six or seven years old then and she was very lame. I wouldn't do it if I was you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...k/785360054985
    She is in town for family, I believe so she is out all only. She is / was based out of Springfield IL. Her rates are silly now. I think $$ 5 hour. A did her a decade ago at $200 for PSE. Is was good back then, but time and life have been rough on her.

  14. #24410

    Lena

    This one I believe is worth bumping again? While the pickins here in Indy have gotten slim on quality petite ladies because I'm seeing way to may thick ass Latinas, Lena fits the bill on looks from her pictures, but reading the description of just a lot of flat skin? That helped me make my mind up about trying. After initially communicating I was met with terrible comms, almost smart ass and long delays, it's not like mongers can sit for an hour for instructions?

    Thanks for the detailed post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/209639078

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/184865577790

    She also has this ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/415924825525

    Talked to her a few days ago. Said she does not do BJ. But I have an itch, and no one else was getting back to me. So decided to give her a try as her pics looks good. Figured I could get hard with out the BJ.

    Her comms were pretty spotty. Had to get a shower, dropped phone behind dresser. Had to tell her 2 different times I was there. Waited 15-20 minutes in the parking lot. Finally got the room number. Oh, and spoiler alert. She didn't actually take a shower before I got there.

    Pros, she is the girl in the pics and they really arent filtered.

    Cons, about everything else.

  15. #24409

    Can't remember the name she used

    This one was around about six or seven years ago in those pictures were six or seven years old then and she was very lame. I wouldn't do it if I was you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...k/785360054985

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape